Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,661 members, 7,823,876 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Avoid Making Bad Decisions Even If Not For Your Sake, But For Your Family - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Avoid Making Bad Decisions Even If Not For Your Sake, But For Your Family (1141 Views)

Learn Not To Grieve Too Much For The Bad Decisions Of People You Love / For Men: 3 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Making Love With Married Women / Is Preserving A Marriage For The Sake Of The Children A Bad Idea? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Avoid Making Bad Decisions Even If Not For Your Sake, But For Your Family by MeghaneMorgane(f): 10:33am On Mar 20, 2023
CaveAdullam:
1. Every commander goes to war with a winning expectation. Even the general with a lower number of men in his legion is ambitious that he will win. He sees himself as the exception. He wants a name for himself. He wants to become the first hero, the pioneer, the pacesetter of a mission thought impossible.

2. The male gender is like that kind of commander and army general. He seeks freedom. He seeks glory. He's not just hopeful, but energetic to accomplish his mission. This is your brother.

3. He has the future of the family in his heart. If you pierce into his aorta, you'll find out that he doesn't seek glory for himself alone, but for his family, friends, and other loved ones.

4. Before launching a war, the general must weigh the strength of his army and enemy. He must understand the terrain and atmosphere. He must understand his mind and that of his enemy.

Having a good strategy is important, however, he must be flexible with his strategy when it fails to meet demand. He must be versatile. The wise general doesn't only plan for victory. He puts failure into consideration and good counterattacks.

5. From a good number of information online, Cyprus is a bad choice for every immigrant. However, your brother was a hasty general. His motives were limpid, but he lacks both a good strategy and counterattacks. He has lost the war.

6. Every attempt to resuscitate him will make the situation worst for him. His best option is to conclude with his study mission or better abort it and fall back to base - Nigeria.

He must be counseled by your good father that he must put shame aside, and not allow his ego to blockade him. When he comes back, he can go back to the drawing board and plan another mission.

Thanks.

Thanks for the advice. At the moment, he has enough money just to finish the program he has started. He has his return ticket because to go to North Cyprus you must present a round trip ticket before you’re even allowed to enter the country. My father has advised him to use the ticket to come back to Nigeria and re-strategise. I hope he will listen.
Re: Avoid Making Bad Decisions Even If Not For Your Sake, But For Your Family by MeghaneMorgane(f): 10:36am On Mar 20, 2023
Dailyparrot:

Your argument is like saying that a dog is a female does not mean you should call it a b$tch

LOL

As much as it hurts to see your loved one called the name that he deserves, you have to bear this one.

When you take a decision as foolish as this, you are a compound FOOL!

I am assuming that he knows the family that he comes from. That you will always come to his aid. Let anyone take such a decision in my family and watch himself trek from North Cyprus to Nigeria bare footed grin

I’m thinking the same. Because in my family one person’s problem is everyone’s problem. We don’t leave people by themselves without help. But you cannot consistently be taking advantage of everyone’s kindness just because we are family. It is well oo.

1 Like

Re: Avoid Making Bad Decisions Even If Not For Your Sake, But For Your Family by Kelechi009: 10:45am On Mar 20, 2023
Klass99:

Yet, they will have us believe Naija is a shithole and every oyinbo country is better than ours, while relying on Nigerians living in Naija for their moral, spiritual and financial support. No be ment be that?

Nigeria is still a shit hole though, what we have now is the battle of shit holes between countries and Nigerian is the frontrunner amongst other countries like Cyprus. A country where a man can marry an 11 years old girl & brag with her on the internet is no better than Cyprus to be honest. We are all the same.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Avoid Making Bad Decisions Even If Not For Your Sake, But For Your Family by Rechargeam247(f): 10:45am On Mar 20, 2023
At your last statement, I agree.
Re: Avoid Making Bad Decisions Even If Not For Your Sake, But For Your Family by Kelechi009: 10:47am On Mar 20, 2023
MeghaneMorgane:

I’m thinking the same. Because in my family one person’s problem is everyone’s problem. We don’t leave people by themselves without help. But you cannot consistently be taking advantage of everyone’s kindness just because we are family. It is well oo.

Send a link of this post to your brother, not all progress is good progress. Sometimes you could be walking backward in life but because you are on a hill, you'd hardly notice the regression. Let him consider the travelling as a vacation & return home.

1 Like

Re: Avoid Making Bad Decisions Even If Not For Your Sake, But For Your Family by dontrulee: 10:53am On Mar 20, 2023
1Sharon:
For him to ask your parents for money shows he doesn't want to delve into crime.

because na so so fraud boys and ashawo full Cyprus.

I hope so.
Re: Avoid Making Bad Decisions Even If Not For Your Sake, But For Your Family by Klass99(f): 3:00pm On Mar 20, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Avoid Making Bad Decisions Even If Not For Your Sake, But For Your Family by Kelechi009: 3:16pm On Mar 20, 2023
Klass99:

angry To box your two ears through my phone dey sweet me ehn.....too bad I can't do it. Kelechi please moving forward miss me with this bullshit whenever you quote me or we engage here, this is the sort of bile and negativity I hate from my fellow country men and women.

There is no point lying to yourself about it, you say It's negativity. What is bad is bad. Black is Black & White is White. What is the point of education if you cannot differentiate a terrible country from a good one? Like you actually went to school & spent 4 years and you think a country such as this make sense.

Nahh fam, just throw away your education. It was a waste!

You're here talking shit, let's put your sister who is 11 years to an old man in the North for marriage and see how we start.

You people on this forum disgust me!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Avoid Making Bad Decisions Even If Not For Your Sake, But For Your Family by MadarasBlade(m): 5:44pm On Mar 20, 2023
tensazangetsu20:
Fool wanted to Japa and chose north Cyprus of all countries. Doesn't he have Google grin grin grin. Even some popular good countries with good economies are a no go area. I won't advise anyone I love to move to a country like Switzerland even though it's one of the best countries in the world. People need to read and research a country before they immigrate.

This is harsh bro.
Re: Avoid Making Bad Decisions Even If Not For Your Sake, But For Your Family by tensazangetsu20(m): 5:45pm On Mar 20, 2023
MadarasBlade:

This is harsh bro.

It's the truth. Degrees from north Cyprus aren't even recognized so he's not gonna be able to work anywhere with it

1 Like

Re: Avoid Making Bad Decisions Even If Not For Your Sake, But For Your Family by MadarasBlade(m): 5:53pm On Mar 20, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

It's the truth. Degrees from north Cyprus aren't even recognized so he's not gonna be able to work anywhere with it

I understand you perfectly, maybe he was just ignorant but it doesn't warrant you to call him a fool.
Re: Avoid Making Bad Decisions Even If Not For Your Sake, But For Your Family by tensazangetsu20(m): 6:04pm On Mar 20, 2023
MadarasBlade:

I understand you perfectly, maybe he was just ignorant but it doesn't warrant you to call him a fool.

Oh okay. Apologies to the op. Her brother is a wise man.
Re: Avoid Making Bad Decisions Even If Not For Your Sake, But For Your Family by MeghaneMorgane(f): 9:06pm On Mar 20, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

Oh okay. Apologies to the op. Her brother is a wise man.
Thanks for the apology. Sorry for calling you a fool too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If U Are 35year Old And U Don't Have Plan For Life,read This. / How Early Child Bearing Breeds Irresponsible Children. / 360° Degree Family Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.