Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

I Want To Apologize To My Igbo Brothers And Sisters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want To Apologize To My Igbo Brothers And Sisters (1715 Views)

Festus Keyamo Asks Atiku To Apologize To Tinubu And Nigerians / Anambra Election: Andy Uba Told To Apologize To Primate Ayodele After Defeat / Oshiomhole Asks INEC To Apologize, The Look On INEC Chairman Got Nigerians Talki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Apologize To My Igbo Brothers And Sisters by Ishitinyourlife: 7:11pm On Mar 19, 2023
I'm a Yoruba man from Ondo State who has made life among every ethnic groups, infact my best friend is Igbo and to say I am embarrassed by what is currently happening is an understatement.
I want you to always remember this useless touts attacking igbos and racially profiling them does not represent the whole of the Yoruba tribe,there are millions of us educated and exposed and we will always love and respect our Igbo friends and family.
Personally there is no tribe I respect as much as the igbos for thier resilience and economic skills.
I offer my sincere apologies.
This lowlifes uneducated tribal imbeciles have disgraced the Yoruba name and the consequences might linger for more than we'd want it to.
Today I almost fought my dad and he told me he has never seen me this angry and I have never raised my voice at him before, I shouted at him because he was trying to defend some of the nonsense happening in Lagos and I made it clear to him I am disappointed in him if that is how he feels , he was embarrassed.

18 Likes

Re: I Want To Apologize To My Igbo Brothers And Sisters by ubest1(m): 7:25pm On Mar 19, 2023
A friend was telling me the real politics that will reset our brain will be office politic, where few tribal HR/Admin will start firing people base on little mistakes, this year election has mess up our unity foundation

12 Likes

Re: I Want To Apologize To My Igbo Brothers And Sisters by Strafudeen: 7:32pm On Mar 19, 2023
I don't know what you hope to achieve with this apology, but let me tell you upfront, it will never be the same again.

Neighbors pointed out their neighbours to touts for harassment just like in Rwanda.

People were forced to say I am not igbo before they were left alone

Our sisters married into yoruba land are made to feel their children are illegitimate.

Christians betrayed fellow Christians for this tribal agenda.

I'm sorry but, I don't see how I can see the yoruba the same way again going forward, and I speak for very many people.

I hope it was worth it though, I hope the yoruba spiritual leaders who kept mute through this outrage really thought it through, denied their flock the benefit of raising their voice etc. I hope the wounding of the body of christ was worth it.

18 Likes

Re: I Want To Apologize To My Igbo Brothers And Sisters by Wahalawaha1a: 7:33pm On Mar 19, 2023
Ishitinyourlife:
I'm a Yoruba man from Ondo State who has made life among every ethnic groups, infact my best friend is Igbo and to say I am embarrassed by what is currently happening is an understatement.
I want you to always remember this useless touts attacking igbos and racially profiling them does not represent the whole of the Yoruba tribe,there are millions of us educated and exposed and we will always love and respect our Igbo friends and family.
Personally there is no tribe I respect as much as the igbos for thier resilience and economic skills.
This lowlifes uneducated tribal imbeciles have disgraced the Yoruba name and the consequences might linger for more than we'd want it to.
chinedu pretending to be yoruba... Keep on creating threads to insult ppl and later threads to apologize to yourself ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚... Kolo ipob goat

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Want To Apologize To My Igbo Brothers And Sisters by NothingDoMe: 7:38pm On Mar 19, 2023
ubest1:
A friend was telling me the real politics that will reset our brain will be office politic, where few tribal HR/Admin will start firing people base on little mistakes, this year election has mess up our unity foundation
I'm more concerned for the mental state of the Half Yoruba half igbo.

You can't go to the market and call someone a thief and then later say nor be thief after them don beat am finish.

I hate to be in their shoes atm.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Apologize To My Igbo Brothers And Sisters by BentizilL: 7:57pm On Mar 19, 2023
Ishitinyourlife:
Also an Ondo boy, I reject your submission... Igbo need yesterday lesson to remember Lagos is Yorubaland and we won't tolerate rubbish...

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Apologize To My Igbo Brothers And Sisters by Lifestone(m): 7:57pm On Mar 19, 2023
Ishitinyourlife:
I don't get this your apologies. I am Yoruba and I'm not against Igbos, but these guys should stop trying poke nose into our affairs. Actions triggers reactions. The whole stuff got high when the igbos who are our guest in Lagos is boasting that they going to determine who govern Lagos. How could that be.
I am sure you know that Yoruba still buy things from Igbo spare parts shop, eat from their restaurants. In a way nobody is fighting them, but they must not get involved in our politics again.
Our disagreement with Chinedu in Lagos is his negative disposition to his father's land. It is not a fight against Yorubas whose mother is an Igbo

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Apologize To My Igbo Brothers And Sisters by BentizilL: 8:01pm On Mar 19, 2023
Strafudeen:
I don't know what you hope to achieve with this apology, but let me tell you upfront, it will never be the same again.

Neighbors pointed out their neighbours to touts for harassment just like in Rwanda.

Our sisters married into yoruba land are made to feel their children are illegitimate.

I'm sorry but, I don't see how I can see the yoruba the same way again going forward, and I speak for very many people.

I hope it was worth it though, I hope the yoruba spiritual leaders who kept mute through this outrage really thought it through, denied their flock the benefit of raising their voice etc. I hope the wounding of the body of christ was worth it.
Likewise me...
I don't see how I can see the Igbo the same way again going forward, and I share the view with absolute majority... 2023 show me the true nature of Igbo...

9 Likes

Re: I Want To Apologize To My Igbo Brothers And Sisters by Ishitinyourlife: 8:24pm On Mar 19, 2023
Strafudeen:

If I was Igbo and in your shoes I would be more angry than this and might never help a yoruba person again even if they're dying,in fact you people should start ostracizing us,they must be consequences for this.
It's just a shame that even some of us that doesn't harbor the same feelings will suffer too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Apologize To My Igbo Brothers And Sisters by Lifestone(m): 8:30pm On Mar 19, 2023
Ishitinyourlife:

Are you mad ni or just ignorant, they own 80% of the economy,most of them are born and bred in Lagos ,they contribute to the development of the state more than anyone and you come here to say it's not their home too, are you people insane or stupid
Here they go again. Arrogant, abusive, insultive and incapable of expressing themselves without becoming aggressive. It's in you guys blood. These are the pattern of behaviors that triggers the reason why Yoruba decided to shut you guys down in Lagos during this election .

9 Likes

Re: I Want To Apologize To My Igbo Brothers And Sisters by Ishitinyourlife: 8:34pm On Mar 19, 2023
Lifestone:

Here they go again. Arrogant, abusive, insultive and incapable of expressing themselves without becoming aggressive. It's in you guys blood. These are the pattern of behaviors that triggers the reason why Yoruba decided to shut you guys down in Lagos during this election .
Abirun ,Fulani came to owo and slaughtered your people like dogs but you don't have a bone to pick with them it is Igbo you want to fight,koni dafun e.
Funny enough you're a weakling and would run before you hear the beat of wardrum, aiye o nida

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Apologize To My Igbo Brothers And Sisters by Lifestone(m): 8:38pm On Mar 19, 2023
Ishitinyourlife:

Abirun ,Fulani came to owo and slaughtered your people like dogs but you don't have a bone to pick with them it is Igbo you want to fight,koni dafun e.
Funny enough you're a weakling and would run before you hear the beat of wardrum, aiye o nida
The North that have been cutting off your people's head in Kano and parading it on the street, what has you mighty Igbo done about it. Good you are hiding behind keypad because I can feed your entire family.

7 Likes

Re: I Want To Apologize To My Igbo Brothers And Sisters by Ishitinyourlife: 8:38pm On Mar 19, 2023
If war finally breaks down, before the igbos get to some of you,we will take you out ourselves because you're filths.
If it's not poverty and wretchedness,at this stage and age of evolution you're still beefing people because they're not from your tribe.
And na you go still go online to complain about the white man maltreating people because of skin color o while you're busy doing the same to your own.
Koni dafun gbogbo yin,okan kan lema she esin ku ni

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Apologize To My Igbo Brothers And Sisters by marlow1962(m): 8:38pm On Mar 19, 2023
All these nairaland tribalistic morons are low life foools.
Everyday igbo this, igbo that. One die they will end up dead talk worrying about igbo ppl.

Is tribalism puttin $ or naira into your account? Why must you hate on someone cus of his or her tribe? It doesnโ€™t make sense. Doesnโ€™t that make you look fooolish to yourself and others.

Na only igbos dy Nigeria? Why u go carry am for head as if say na salary job.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Apologize To My Igbo Brothers And Sisters by helinues: 8:39pm On Mar 19, 2023
Chinedu, why not for once be proud of your lineage

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Apologize To My Igbo Brothers And Sisters by Ishitinyourlife: 8:39pm On Mar 19, 2023
Lifestone:

The North that have been cutting off your people's head in Kano and parading it on the street, what has you mighty Igbo done about it. Good you are hiding behind keypad because I can feed your entire family.
Why am I even wasting time on this imp,quote me again ki iku pa iyalaya e danu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Apologize To My Igbo Brothers And Sisters by Ishitinyourlife: 8:40pm On Mar 19, 2023
helinues:
Chinedu, why not for once be proud of your lineage
It is the igbos I blame for their dullness,why they've not tracked the IP of people like you and beat you to death,I don't understand

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Apologize To My Igbo Brothers And Sisters by helinues: 8:41pm On Mar 19, 2023
Ishitinyourlife:

It is the igbos I blame for their dullness,why they've not tracked the IP of people like you and beat you to death,I don't understand

Why not ask for my address make you come tell me that shit in person

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Apologize To My Igbo Brothers And Sisters by Lifestone(m): 8:42pm On Mar 19, 2023
Ishitinyourlife:

Koni dafun e oloriburuku, I'm a Yoruba boy,ashiere afofungbemu. Aridin.
Poverty stricken failure of a human being,shut them down where,are you going to shut down the 80% of the City they own as well.
You can't be Yoruba and be this abusive and rude, you need to run a DNA. If you have complexity, that's you pure headache. If not for internet, somebody like you can you keep quiet when issues like these are been discussed. Fun gbogbo epe ti on se, ti arigisegi ba segi, ori a rare lo ma fi gbe, ori a rare ni wa ko gbogbo epe to ba ti se

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Apologize To My Igbo Brothers And Sisters by Houseontherock1: 8:42pm On Mar 19, 2023
undecided
Re: I Want To Apologize To My Igbo Brothers And Sisters by Lifestone(m): 8:43pm On Mar 19, 2023
Ishitinyourlife:

Why am I even wasting time on this imp,quote me again ki iku pa iyalaya e danu
So get out of my mention

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Apologize To My Igbo Brothers And Sisters by Houseontherock1: 8:45pm On Mar 19, 2023
Ishitinyourlife:

Koni dafun e oloriburuku, I'm a Yoruba boy,ashiere afofungbemu. Aridin.
Poverty stricken failure of a human being,shut them down where,are you going to shut down the 80% of the City they own as well.
This gave you away- you are not a Yoruba guy. That said, things will never be the same again, that's given. My Igbo friends will likely not see me the same way and I will definitely remember all the banters when I look at them undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Apologize To My Igbo Brothers And Sisters by 77up(m): 9:00pm On Mar 19, 2023
BentizilL:

Likewise me...
I don't see how I can see the Igbo the same way again going forward, and I share the view with absolute majority... 2023 show me the true nature of Igbo...
I don't know how you intend to have peaceful come back response from someone you insulted like this.

Op , atleast I'm lucky to have spent good numbers of years in almost every region in Nigeria and I can categorically tell you that Yorubas are the most peaceful and accommodating tribe in Nigeria.

Igbos excess is truly unbecoming, the GRV candidacy was the one that broke the camel back in Lagos with his disposition with Yoruba race through most of his remarks and that of provocative nature of Obidients movement. Go to Alausa and see the senior rank civil servants who are Igbos for yourself, why are yoruba happy with Desmond Elliot win today? Is he not half igbo like grv too? Did you think yoruba won't vote for Desmond as governor in future? Even as bad as grv seems to be , many Yoruba still vote for him.

Igbos and Obidients are to be blamed for ongoing tribal war and that's the truth.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Apologize To My Igbo Brothers And Sisters by 77up(m): 9:05pm On Mar 19, 2023
Ishitinyourlife:

If I was Igbo and in your shoes I would be more angry than this and might never help a yoruba person again even if they're dying,in fact you people should start ostracizing us,they must be consequences for this.
It's just a shame that even some of us that doesn't harbor the same feelings will suffer too
Why do you think only Igbo can help you or Yoruba? You don't think that Yoruba too can help Igbos?

This thread is already looking like impersonation already, una bye!

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Apologize To My Igbo Brothers And Sisters by JOemmy(m): 9:15pm On Mar 19, 2023
This elections have clearly shown the world that nigeria's problems are deeply rooted with the old people who are in their 60s and above not really the nigerian youths. These elders who are supposed to unite nigeria are the ones using tribal and religious sentiments and incitements to capture power for themselves, family and friends.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Apologize To My Igbo Brothers And Sisters by Vinnie2000(m): 9:53pm On Mar 19, 2023
OP,

What you are Doing is what Yorubas Celebrities like Davido, Wizkid, etc Should be Doing! ๐Ÿ˜•

But They Cowardly keep Shut or Secretly Enjoy APC/Tinubu's show of shame! embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Opobo Is An Igbo Man's Name (1830) / All I Need In The Presidential Election's Tribunal Is Justice Served / President Elect, Bola Tinubu Appoint New Cabinets (more In Details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.