Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,635 members, 7,820,226 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Our Election Should Be Captioned "INEC And Police Decide" - Bwala - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our Election Should Be Captioned "INEC And Police Decide" - Bwala (22623 Views)

Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court / Osun Election: How ThisDay Newspaper Captioned Adeleke's Victory / Daniel Bwala Resigns From The APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Election Should Be Captioned "INEC And Police Decide" - Bwala by Blaze14k: 8:28pm On Mar 19, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
Then for sure, Peter Obi is not qualified to be President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Nigeria is not a Christian State, our constitution unequivocally maintains that Nigeria is a secular country, so Sorry for yourself & Peter Obi.

Lol bola ahmed tinumbu aka inec president
Re: Our Election Should Be Captioned "INEC And Police Decide" - Bwala by giftedshantel(m): 8:29pm On Mar 19, 2023
Politicians only complain when it doesn't favour them.
PDP did their magic
APC did their magic
So why is he complaining?
Re: Our Election Should Be Captioned "INEC And Police Decide" - Bwala by Jnkay: 8:32pm On Mar 19, 2023
Tinubu and APC vote buying has destroyed Democracy in Nigeria.
Re: Our Election Should Be Captioned "INEC And Police Decide" - Bwala by Larryndelaw: 8:32pm On Mar 19, 2023
Bwala will till eternity. He miscalculated by living APC to PDP . He will.be regretting it now

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Our Election Should Be Captioned "INEC And Police Decide" - Bwala by Proudlyomonna: 8:33pm On Mar 19, 2023
PassingShot:
Sifia pains grin

Wailing of a sore loser grin

Hahaha grin black man dey hardly ever learn grin
So you still get mouth call another person wailer when e dey obvious se both those wey dey shout wailer, plus those wey dey shout na we get Power, plus those wey dey shout 5% plus those wey dey shout zoo upandan all man collect wotowotoporiosly for Apc calamity hand grin grin.
The Pdthief man should go and sit down grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Election Should Be Captioned "INEC And Police Decide" - Bwala by Teeroyzimma: 8:36pm On Mar 19, 2023
It was selection not election
Re: Our Election Should Be Captioned "INEC And Police Decide" - Bwala by Omolomo4eva(m): 8:38pm On Mar 19, 2023
I concur
Re: Our Election Should Be Captioned "INEC And Police Decide" - Bwala by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 19, 2023
#Nigeria Decides is better because both INEC and Police are Nigerians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Election Should Be Captioned "INEC And Police Decide" - Bwala by Buckeyemedia1: 8:43pm On Mar 19, 2023
Larryndelaw:
Bwala will till eternity. He miscalculated by living APC to PDP . He will.be regretting it now
Na APC the idiot dey before?
Re: Our Election Should Be Captioned "INEC And Police Decide" - Bwala by onuman: 8:44pm On Mar 19, 2023
"..It should actually be captioned as β€œ INEC and Police decide" Bwalla.

But Nigerians watched president Buhari since 2019 as he prepared for this 2023 election aimed to renew Buhari's cabal in Aso Rock.
He retained his kinsman as INEC Chairman - Nigerians kept quiet.
He appointed APC-friendly bosses to man the most important security posts.
He appointed judges friendly to APC.
Alas, old and mentally handicapped Tinubu was used as front to renew the tenure of Buhari cabal in Aso Rock.

1 Like

Re: Our Election Should Be Captioned "INEC And Police Decide" - Bwala by Buckeyemedia1: 8:47pm On Mar 19, 2023
onuman:
"..It should actually be captioned as β€œ INEC and Police decide" Bwalla.

But Nigerians watched president Buhari since 2019 as he prepared for this 2023 election aimed to renew Buhari's cabal in Aso Rock.
He retained his kinsman as INEC Chairman - Nigerians kept quiet.
He appointed APC-friendly bosses to man the most important security posts.
He appointed judges friendly to APC.
Alas, old and mentally handicapped Tinubu was used as front to renew the tenure of Buhari cabal in Aso Rock.
This big mouth Ipobian, I no tell you months back, say Peter Obi na waste of time?

Your misery never start, still pre loading ...............
Re: Our Election Should Be Captioned "INEC And Police Decide" - Bwala by highchief1: 8:47pm On Mar 19, 2023
chokekachy:
Bwala is a Spokesperson for the Atiku Presidential Campaign

https://twitter.com/BwalaDaniel/status/1637506655096012801?t=cGT1SwX3Hn3iX0AcRQppgA&s=19
my friend shut up and join ur boss in dubai that if u can afford the visa and ticket.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Election Should Be Captioned "INEC And Police Decide" - Bwala by Karlifate: 8:51pm On Mar 19, 2023
zoedew:
Find a place to sit! I guess your voice got lost when INEC monitored the heavily dollarised PDP primaries that produced Atiku as its Presidential Ticket!

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

They Nairanised some. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Our Election Should Be Captioned "INEC And Police Decide" - Bwala by Espelbengz(m): 8:51pm On Mar 19, 2023
Oga shut up! Soar loser! No be una betray Osibanjo for APC primaries Nonsense!
Re: Our Election Should Be Captioned "INEC And Police Decide" - Bwala by mmadu5(m): 8:52pm On Mar 19, 2023
femtex007:

1. Am not a tribal bigot
2. Never in ur miserable life mention my kids. I have children and by the grace of God. Am taking good care of them
3. I based in Enugu and I also contribute to the development of Enugu state. I have houses here in Enugu and also landed properties
So I should support a PDP man because the smartest criminal won him. Who told u that psp didn't rig election? Or u want to tell me that labour party didn't rig? They rigged in Enugu. They didn't even allow us to vote. Go and ask.

having land properties doesn't guarantee your safety or that of your kids. think smart. politicians wey you dey kill your self on top ....they give zero fuckks about you and your unborn kids. moreover you have shown how the mentality of an average Nigerian is ... when insecurity looms your states and destroys you i hope your landed properties and money will save you .
Re: Our Election Should Be Captioned "INEC And Police Decide" - Bwala by WelcomeToBiafra: 8:54pm On Mar 19, 2023
Penalty82:
grin

Expect worst under Tinubu.

The over 300bil given to INEC for this election goes down the drain.

The question is, is it government that supposed to be the one to give this same corrupt politicians billions of naira to conducting so called elections?

If people don't realize that inec chairman & corrupt agents are their real problems Nigerians are having, then Nigerians are foolish from birth.
Re: Our Election Should Be Captioned "INEC And Police Decide" - Bwala by Mrtaye: 8:56pm On Mar 19, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
A clown like yourself from the country of the fantastically corrupt will be asking such a naive oblivious question?
Why are you so hurt about the question,are you a rigger?
Re: Our Election Should Be Captioned "INEC And Police Decide" - Bwala by femtex007(m): 9:01pm On Mar 19, 2023
mmadu5:

having land properties doesn't guarantee your safety or that of your kids. think smart. politicians wey you dey kill your self on top ....they give zero fuckks about you and your unborn kids. moreover you have shown how the mentality of an average Nigerian is ... when insecurity looms your states and destroys you i hope your landed properties and money will save you .
I don't understand ur point here. Even y u are attacking me. I dont knw. Only what I knw is that the God I serve has been protecting me and will keep protecting me. I can't be telling u what God have saved me from. And 2. Am not a politician. I don't support any of them. The only politician that can contest that I will support with my full chest is Sullivan chime but he didn't contest. Am not a party man and I don't support any. Cos they are all same I knw some of them. I have worked with some. So I think. I knw them to an extent
Re: Our Election Should Be Captioned "INEC And Police Decide" - Bwala by maxzzo1(m): 9:01pm On Mar 19, 2023
chokekachy:

https://twitter.com/BwalaDaniel/status/1637506655096012801?t=cGT1SwX3Hn3iX0AcRQppgA&s=19
Thot this one don't follow him principal go Dubai
Re: Our Election Should Be Captioned "INEC And Police Decide" - Bwala by WithFact: 9:02pm On Mar 19, 2023
It should have been BWAWA DECIDE grin grin grin
Re: Our Election Should Be Captioned "INEC And Police Decide" - Bwala by StreetFight: 9:03pm On Mar 19, 2023
Urheadmaster:

Rather it should be captioned INEC and tinubu decide tongue

Yes, Emilokan Tinubu decides.

He left government house in 2007, but till date, he is still the singular most power politician in Africa. He came out to publicly tell a sitting President and governor that he made them. He defeated all Yahoo boys on the different fraudulent altars and their fake predictions and idiotic followers, the political CAN, the PFN, the Buhari cabal, the senseless Obidiotts, and bastards within his tribe. Isn't this man a god?

Whom God hath blessed, no idiot can cutse
Re: Our Election Should Be Captioned "INEC And Police Decide" - Bwala by starz100: 9:04pm On Mar 19, 2023
Dentidon:
Still crying 🀣

Sore losers. Stop disturbing us with useless noise and go to court
You may have won today, but remember the same approach might be unleashed on you tomorrow.

I wish Jonathan was this desperate ,power would have at least remain with the pdp till today, but their own greed also ruined them.
Re: Our Election Should Be Captioned "INEC And Police Decide" - Bwala by deqachie91: 9:06pm On Mar 19, 2023
Misterc:

Quoting this fine gentleman who said this in one of the topics... I borrow a leaf to comment therein
The Igbos are the problems of the Igbos...
Fix your states..... NO
Meddle in your own politics.... NO
Hold your state rulers accountable....NO
Invest in y'all states/communities..... NO

Y'all always reasons (blaming y'all village people) to run away from y'all villages, communities and states to claim ownership of another people's lands while seeking equal rights..

Understand that people stood and fought for their lands to be one theirs before u came around to try to pitch y'all tents there.. why not fix y'all lands and rule and decide as u wish

I'm not here to insult any tribe or people. But Ndigbo, Igbos..... unite and build our Homeland
You just sound like a tribalistic bigot.
Re: Our Election Should Be Captioned "INEC And Police Decide" - Bwala by Padipadi(m): 9:09pm On Mar 19, 2023
OdogwuMoney6:
If I was a very rich and influential person...Set up a private security agency, seek for government approval and certifications for my security agents to bear arms. During elections, send some of my men to go man all polling units in states with high tendencies for electoral nonsenses(under the pretext of protecting a client who went to vote at that polling unit) use that opportunity to shoot any werey on sight....

Guys, please check out my last topic, I posted something interesting...
FG ll.fifht your security agencies directly
Re: Our Election Should Be Captioned "INEC And Police Decide" - Bwala by leisuretym: 9:09pm On Mar 19, 2023
Penalty82:
grin

Expect worst under Tinubu.

The over 300bil given to INEC for this election goes down the drain.

Tinubu will disappoint you all.
Re: Our Election Should Be Captioned "INEC And Police Decide" - Bwala by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 19, 2023
kezienaira:

And this is funny to you?
More than funny 🀣🀣🀣
Re: Our Election Should Be Captioned "INEC And Police Decide" - Bwala by Blake755: 9:10pm On Mar 19, 2023
Ara agbala ikpuazu πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚ God make LP win ooo πŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎ

Re: Our Election Should Be Captioned "INEC And Police Decide" - Bwala by Penalty82(m): 9:13pm On Mar 19, 2023
leisuretym:

Tinubu will disappoint you all.

You're right, just like Buhari disappointed.
Re: Our Election Should Be Captioned "INEC And Police Decide" - Bwala by Boldkrammy: 9:17pm On Mar 19, 2023
Unfortunately this won't change the narrative, Lagos is no man's land, know this and know peace. The governors, the Obas and you are visitors like the igbos. If you doubt it, give Lagos to the first settlers and see who remains.

Give yourselves peace. Stop giving yourself HBP. Lagos will always Be no man's land.
Re: Our Election Should Be Captioned "INEC And Police Decide" - Bwala by kezienaira: 9:20pm On Mar 19, 2023
Himtulie247:
More than funny 🀣🀣🀣

Keep laughing... imbecille,
Good thing do for you, you've achieved your life ambition
Re: Our Election Should Be Captioned "INEC And Police Decide" - Bwala by Adeagbo77: 9:23pm On Mar 19, 2023
chokekachy:

Shut up your mouth greedy boy, Bwala. You dumped APC at the eleventh hour, thinking the pendulum will swing to their side. You had better cover your face in shame and stop saying rubbish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasanjo And Former US President Jimmy Carter In 1978 / Libya Deportee Kidnaps And Robs Female Corper In Benin / Soldier Returned Empty-Handed – Sowore Reacts To Rescue Of Abducted School Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.