Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,031 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Election Manipulation About To Be Unleashed On Adamawa Electorate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election Manipulation About To Be Unleashed On Adamawa Electorate (696 Views)

Update On Adamawa State Governorship Results / Tinubu, ‘jagaban Of Borgu’ Can Be Trusted — Buhari Tells Adamawa Electorate / 2019 Presidential Election Manipulation Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Election Manipulation About To Be Unleashed On Adamawa Electorate by prinsam30: 7:50pm On Mar 19, 2023
It is happening right now in Adamawa state, at INEC office where the results av been announced.

Aisha Binami of APC won over 70% of the votes, she was supposed to be declared the winner buh INEC with their wururu have called for a 5hrs break and u know what that means.

I'm seriously afraid PDP might later win this election, I'm one of the observers monitoring this election with my team covering the northeastern states and I can confidently tell u that APC won hands down..

For ur info I don't fvcking care about APC or PDP, I love LP buh I'm telling u what's going on right now, this woman is from the Fulani lineage and they av massively voted for her.

They av been long time disagreement between the native of Adamawa and the Fulanis of who owns the state.

This is a serious problem, if u hear tomorrow say Adamawa no dey safe just know say I don tell una wetin dey sup

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Manipulation About To Be Unleashed On Adamawa Electorate by GogetterMD(m): 7:54pm On Mar 19, 2023
I thought they had completed collation across all LGAs including Yola?
It'd be nice to have a female administrator sha. Na so dem take magomago rig out Mama Taraba

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Manipulation About To Be Unleashed On Adamawa Electorate by madridguy(m): 7:57pm On Mar 19, 2023
grin
Re: Election Manipulation About To Be Unleashed On Adamawa Electorate by koolpal(m): 7:58pm On Mar 19, 2023
Elupee was here
Re: Election Manipulation About To Be Unleashed On Adamawa Electorate by Jostoman: 8:04pm On Mar 19, 2023
prinsam30:
It is happening right now in Adamawa state, at INEC office where the results av been announced.

Aisha Binami of APC won over 70% of the votes, she was supposed to be declared the winner buh INEC with their wururu have called for a 5hrs break and u know what that means.

I'm seriously afraid PDP might later win this election, I'm one of the observers monitoring this election with my team covering the northeastern states and I can confidently tell u that APC won hands down..

For ur info I don't fvcking care about APC or PDP, I love LP buh I'm telling u what's going on right now, this woman is from the Fulani lineage and they av massively voted for her.

They av been long time disagreement between the native of Adamawa and the Fulanis of who owns the state.

This is a serious problem, if u hear tomorrow say Adamawa no dey safe just know say I don tell una wetin dey sup
get out with your useless APC

3 Likes

Re: Election Manipulation About To Be Unleashed On Adamawa Electorate by prinsam30: 12:30pm On Mar 20, 2023
at the INEC office now, results yet to be announced, MOPOLS just chased away a large number of crowd at a round about leading to INEC office at bank road, with tear gas, no movement on that road at the moment
Re: Election Manipulation About To Be Unleashed On Adamawa Electorate by dustmalik: 12:36pm On Mar 20, 2023
I hope, unlike Buhari, Tinubu will not allow opposition to out-muscle APC members, like what is happening in Adamawa right now.

I watched various marches yesterday in celebration of her victory. Evidently, the people want her.

(1) (Reply)

Wike's Complex Politics Too Strong For Atiku's Comprehension / Pay Back Time: If Zoned To South, Senate President Must Come From South South / What Does Yenegoa Mean In Ijaw Language People Are Saying Yenegoa Is Not Ijaw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.