Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,977 members, 7,866,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:36 PM

I'm Still Proud Of Obidients - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I'm Still Proud Of Obidients (217 Views)

So Proud Of Obidients.. / Top 5 UNIPORT Alumni Making Nigeria Proud / Abisoye Ajayi-akinfolarin Wins CNN Heroes Awards 2018!!! Makes Nigeria Proud!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Still Proud Of Obidients by Naira20: 7:59pm On Mar 19, 2023
OBIdients changed the face of politics in Nigeria. They did what journalists couldn't do.
Resilient and fearless, they came out to vote with all the threats and useless rituals in Lagos.

They knew INEC and the NPF were complicit but they came out to get evidence and expose them to the world.

We saw a f.oolish INEC staff saying on camera that they were instructed not to upload results from the Polling unit.
I love the restraint of those guys.Some people would have lynched them but not OBIdients. They were interested in evidence and PLENTY they got.

The touts have retired to their holes but were too daft to know how they overacted the script.

In the coming days, Sanwo-olu will live with so much shame that celebration will difficult.
INEC and the NPF will have a lot of explaining to do Because OBIdients were smarter.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Still Proud Of Obidients by Faber(m): 9:25pm On Mar 19, 2023
OBIdients means one thing " those who believe in the political ideology of His Excellency Peter Obi"... Just like the Rastafarians believe in Ras Tafari, that's Haile Selessaie, former emperor of Ethiopia.

I don't know why people are attaching Obidients to every dick tom and harry running under Labour party. Let me tell you many criminals and opportunists were also running on Labour Party platform across many states...we know them
This explains why many people were at home yesterday. Peter Obi was not on the ballot...had it been he was on the ballot...we would have given him millions of votes than the one we gave him on 25th February.

Peace✌️
Re: I'm Still Proud Of Obidients by DodadaKoKigbe: 10:37pm On Mar 19, 2023
When will your obsession with Lagos stop? Do you know that the thuggery and killings in yesterday election in Anambra, Enugu and Ebonyi far outweighs anything recorded in Lagos?

(1) (Reply)

Free Chemistry Jamb Class / 2023 Boom And Crash Scalping Strategy / How To Answer Objective Questions In Waec, Neco, Gce, Nabteb, Jamb And Utme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.