Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,671 members, 7,813,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

I Wish Death For All Election Riggers Irrespective Of Your Party. Amen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Wish Death For All Election Riggers Irrespective Of Your Party. Amen (205 Views)

Appeal Court President Directs Transfer Of All Election Appeals To Abuja, Lagos / Guber Polls: Thugs, Election Riggers Flood Imo / Biafra: Ipob Destroys All Election Bill Boards & Posters In Onitsha (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Wish Death For All Election Riggers Irrespective Of Your Party. Amen by popesco123: 8:19pm On Mar 19, 2023
I wish death to any politician candidate that steal and rigged the mandates of millions of suffering Nigerians. May the person never live to begin or complete the tenure. AMEN.

(1) (Reply)

The Moment APC Thugs Clashed With Voters Who Came To Vote In Lagos / Femi Adesina Claimed President Muhammad Buhari Did Free And Fair Election / 2023 GENERAL ELECTIONS ( What Next?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.