Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Now That First woman Governor Was Elected, What Will Now Be Title To The Husband - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now That First woman Governor Was Elected, What Will Now Be Title To The Husband (1190 Views)

I Don’t Need Title To Serve In Tinubu’s Administration — Fashola / See The Election Result Sheet Kano State Deputy Governor Was Caught With -.photo / Peter Obi CLOSING STATEMENT: President Buhari Said After He Was Elected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now That First woman Governor Was Elected, What Will Now Be Title To The Husband by Adiob200(m): 9:22pm On Mar 19, 2023
News going viral now is that Nigeria 🇳🇬 elected first female Governor,we call wives to president, Governor First Ladies..Now wife is Governor what can we now call husband?
Re: Now That First woman Governor Was Elected, What Will Now Be Title To The Husband by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 19, 2023
Firstman. If I’m the woman I’ll create office of firstman for him
Re: Now That First woman Governor Was Elected, What Will Now Be Title To The Husband by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 19, 2023
First Man grin grin grin

Re: Now That First woman Governor Was Elected, What Will Now Be Title To The Husband by Xxxxtentacion2: 9:26pm On Mar 19, 2023
First gentleman 🤡
Ladies and gentleman, since we already have first lady don't you think we should have office of first gentleman...

1 Like

Re: Now That First woman Governor Was Elected, What Will Now Be Title To The Husband by Abdul4trust1(m): 9:31pm On Mar 19, 2023
First Gentleman
Re: Now That First woman Governor Was Elected, What Will Now Be Title To The Husband by mymadam(m): 9:32pm On Mar 19, 2023
Adiob200:
News going viral now is that Nigeria 🇳🇬 elected first female Governor,we call wives to president, Governor First Ladies..Now wife is Governor what can we now call husband?

Though it sounds somehow awkward, it's FIRST GENTLEMAN of course shocked
Re: Now That First woman Governor Was Elected, What Will Now Be Title To The Husband by rickpat(m): 9:35pm On Mar 19, 2023
no office for him
Re: Now That First woman Governor Was Elected, What Will Now Be Title To The Husband by nifemi25(m): 9:36pm On Mar 19, 2023
Her husband will also be acknowledge as " his excellency ".
Re: Now That First woman Governor Was Elected, What Will Now Be Title To The Husband by ahnie: 9:40pm On Mar 19, 2023
Awwwww women carrying their husbands along.
We're the sweetest creatures.

To the husband,any day you carry side chicks,we would strip you from those privileges and pecks enjoyed by you.

1 Like

Re: Now That First woman Governor Was Elected, What Will Now Be Title To The Husband by MusaChukwudi: 9:49pm On Mar 19, 2023
FIRST GENTLEMAN !!!
Re: Now That First woman Governor Was Elected, What Will Now Be Title To The Husband by Bluntguy: 9:50pm On Mar 19, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Firstman. If I’m the woman I’ll create office of firstman for him
First man na Adam o.
Re: Now That First woman Governor Was Elected, What Will Now Be Title To The Husband by ImmaculateJOE(m): 9:53pm On Mar 19, 2023
Fake news.

The Governor will on course to victory..
Re: Now That First woman Governor Was Elected, What Will Now Be Title To The Husband by MrPolitics: 9:54pm On Mar 19, 2023
She didn’t win.

But if she did, her husband will be the First Gentleman
Re: Now That First woman Governor Was Elected, What Will Now Be Title To The Husband by helinues: 9:55pm On Mar 19, 2023
The first gentle man
Re: Now That First woman Governor Was Elected, What Will Now Be Title To The Husband by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 19, 2023
Bluntguy:

First man na Adam o.
Firstlady is Eve too
Re: Now That First woman Governor Was Elected, What Will Now Be Title To The Husband by moodyguy: 10:12pm On Mar 19, 2023
Re: Now That First woman Governor Was Elected, What Will Now Be Title To The Husband by Mkelv0106(m): 10:17pm On Mar 19, 2023
Hope the man will have a pet project too, cause it's not only first ladies that will be syphoning state money with their fraudulent pet projects
Re: Now That First woman Governor Was Elected, What Will Now Be Title To The Husband by Onyiridike(f): 10:17pm On Mar 19, 2023
Adiob200:
I don't think she won the election.
Re: Now That First woman Governor Was Elected, What Will Now Be Title To The Husband by motta(m): 10:43pm On Mar 19, 2023
Maybe 2027 but for this 2023 she didn't win ..

(1) (Reply)

Notorious Criminal Who Burnt Women Leader In 2019, Okwo, Killed By Kogi Police / Only Christian Leader That’ll Make Heaven In Nigeria — Obasanjo / CSU: I Don't Support Tinubu. I Have Never Collected A Dime From Him - Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.