Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

APC's Dikko Radda Wins Katsina Governorship Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC's Dikko Radda Wins Katsina Governorship Election (27238 Views)

Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) / APC Wins Katsina Bye-election / APC candidate, Ahmad Babba-Kaita, wins Katsina North by-election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC's Dikko Radda Wins Katsina Governorship Election by EmekaBlue(m): 2:57am On Mar 20, 2023
That Lado always coming 2nd every election. He be like Atiku

Katsina people really like this Radda...I hope he calls me to revive the dam project at ajiwa with my Chinese company. Thanks
Re: APC's Dikko Radda Wins Katsina Governorship Election by laurel03(m): 4:19am On Mar 20, 2023
Jemex003:

2039 is for SS

2047 will still go back to the North... that mean before 2080 Elupeee can rule
Re: APC's Dikko Radda Wins Katsina Governorship Election by puremaker7(m): 5:04am On Mar 20, 2023
9jaRealist:

Hopefully not on the same way Sai Baba Buhari “helped” their lives! grin
>
Sure, you and i know Jagaban is the best candidate among those aspirants, Forget about the doctored videos
Re: APC's Dikko Radda Wins Katsina Governorship Election by juman(m): 5:22am On Mar 20, 2023
I read this guy profile, what I realized was he became governor because he kept doing politics, local, state and federal.
One time he was honored as the most outstanding local government chairman during Obasanjo presidency.

I think he is a good hand as governor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC's Dikko Radda Wins Katsina Governorship Election by juman(m): 5:23am On Mar 20, 2023
Tinubu also became president because of his consistency in politics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC's Dikko Radda Wins Katsina Governorship Election by Henryfortune(m): 6:15am On Mar 20, 2023
Faber:
OBIdients means one thing " those who believe in the political ideology of His Excellency Peter Obi"... Just like the Rastafarians believe in Ras Tafari, that's Haile Selessaie, former emperor of Ethiopia.

I don't know why people are attaching Obidients to every dick tom and harry running under Labour party. Let me tell you many criminals and opportunists were also running on Labour Party platform across many states...we know them
This explains why many people were at home yesterday. Peter Obi was not on the ballot...had it been he was on the ballot...we would have given him millions of votes than the one we gave him on 25th February.

Peace✌️

1 Share

Re: APC's Dikko Radda Wins Katsina Governorship Election by rant19ade: 6:24am On Mar 20, 2023
Faber:
OBIdients means one thing " those who believe in the political ideology of His Excellency Peter Obi"... Just like the Rastafarians believe in Ras Tafari, that's Haile Selessaie, former emperor of Ethiopia.

I don't know why people are attaching Obidients to every dick tom and harry running under Labour party. Let me tell you many criminals and opportunists were also running on Labour Party platform across many states...we know them
This explains why many people were at home yesterday. Peter Obi was not on the ballot...had it been he was on the ballot...we would have given him millions of votes than the one we gave him on 25th February.

And what is the political ideology of Peter Obi?

Peace✌️
Re: APC's Dikko Radda Wins Katsina Governorship Election by johnjose68: 6:42am On Mar 20, 2023
Olachase:
What's happening why is APC clicking almost every State shocked shocked

Because, i.pobian cretins are the one propagating evil about APC. And so they think that is the mind of everyone in Nigeria. Awon ode.
Re: APC's Dikko Radda Wins Katsina Governorship Election by Tareq1105: 6:47am On Mar 20, 2023
Reelmii:
Congratulations....na only Apc and PDP dey the state

There is no much opposition party..

They should upload lagos state na sad

LP no dey North o.

I told you LP would not win in 2 states. Let's keep watching.
Re: APC's Dikko Radda Wins Katsina Governorship Election by fabolouz1(m): 7:05am On Mar 20, 2023
Are some of these numbers real? This election was marred by voters apathy Nationwide .
Re: APC's Dikko Radda Wins Katsina Governorship Election by everythinggirly(f): 7:12am On Mar 20, 2023
Congratulations to all the candidates that genuinely won this election.
Re: APC's Dikko Radda Wins Katsina Governorship Election by Karlifate: 7:23am On Mar 20, 2023
Squirrel1:
Katsina my state! grin the governor elect looks young though

Since this blew up, Mr Masari hasten to pay Katsina students their scholarship money. We've been patient enough. grin
😂😂

1 Like

Re: APC's Dikko Radda Wins Katsina Governorship Election by Karlifate: 7:40am On Mar 20, 2023
juman:
I read this guy profile, what I realized was he became governor because he kept doing politics, local, state and federal.
One time he was honored as the most outstanding local government chairman during Obasanjo presidency.

I think he is a good hand as governor.

juman:
Tinubu also became president because of his consistency in politics.

👌 Consistency matters.

1 Like

Re: APC's Dikko Radda Wins Katsina Governorship Election by TOYNEX(f): 7:40am On Mar 20, 2023
It is well with Nigeria.
Re: APC's Dikko Radda Wins Katsina Governorship Election by egunna(m): 7:41am On Mar 20, 2023
JagabanBorgu:
LP was rîggèd out, it shall not be well with APC.
in Katsina?
Re: APC's Dikko Radda Wins Katsina Governorship Election by Karlifate: 7:42am On Mar 20, 2023
fabolouz1:
Are some of these numbers real? This election was marred by voters apathy Nationwide .

And you're seeing the whole of Nigeria from your limited geographical location

🤣🤣
Re: APC's Dikko Radda Wins Katsina Governorship Election by MrBONE2(m): 7:48am On Mar 20, 2023
puremaker7:
😂😂😂
Elupee down to the bottom of pit of hell.

Obi should not waste his time, the governorship election showing core north didn't vote for him.

Aswear Ayam telling you Bwana grin

Re: APC's Dikko Radda Wins Katsina Governorship Election by odinga1of: 7:49am On Mar 20, 2023
azikiweironsi:
Where is that Andrew Liver Salt party ELu u Pee
I thought they claimed they won 30 states convincingly. Instead, they receiving gbas gbos everywhere. grin
That their woman voice parrot going about like headless chicken campaigning a defesive and fraudulent pretence claiming saint is nowhere to be found even in his region.

Presidential election is different bro, during this 2 weeks break alignment n realignment took place
Re: APC's Dikko Radda Wins Katsina Governorship Election by adanny01(m): 7:57am On Mar 20, 2023
Yankiss:
With the way APC is clearing sits, we may end up with a one party state. They form a glaring majority. Does this reflect Nigerians voting despite all the trouble and hardship under APC government, or do we believe it's rigging at play?

Since when Buhari won his 2nd election, I have been telling those who care to listen that our election has achieved maturity, that massive rigging is a thing of the past. Every body I know who hates APC doesn't believe elections have been free or fair since 2015 and it's obvious why they think so.

Pockets off violence is the only thing they can do to make the elections look bad.
Re: APC's Dikko Radda Wins Katsina Governorship Election by Keegan: 7:58am On Mar 20, 2023
puremaker7:
😂😂😂
Elupee down to the bottom of pit of hell.

Obi should not waste his time, the governorship election showing core north didn't vote for him.

That is the fact. All can see it now, dem no give eluuupee chance in the core north.
Re: APC's Dikko Radda Wins Katsina Governorship Election by Keegan: 8:00am On Mar 20, 2023
BAZ001:
Se na only me?
Anytime I see APC win “I feel it’s rigged - stolen, snatched, fake results uploaded “ ?

APC don take our democracy backwards
Violence and Forcing themselves on us

You have been brainwashed, we told you but you failed to see. Now it is dawn on you.
Re: APC's Dikko Radda Wins Katsina Governorship Election by JagabanBorgu: 8:50am On Mar 20, 2023
egunna:
in Katsina?
Anywhere APC wins, election was rîggèd, anywhere APC lósés, election is free and fair.
That's the trend now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Drama At NIMASA As Jauro Displaces Obi As Acting DG / Yaya Tongo Resigns From The APC (Pictures) / Edo 2020: Williams Okuagban Condemns Obaseki Over Edo Assembly Invasion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.