Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

So Called Educated Tribe Rejected An MIT Graduate For Agberos, MIT Na BEANS ??? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So Called Educated Tribe Rejected An MIT Graduate For Agberos, MIT Na BEANS ??? (1304 Views)

Gbadebo A Certified MIT Graduate / A Proof That Igbos Are The Most Educated Tribe In Nigeria (picture) / Oby Ezekwesili: 'I Rejected An Offer To Be Buhari's Running Mate In 2011' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So Called Educated Tribe Rejected An MIT Graduate For Agberos, MIT Na BEANS ??? by darkkknight2010: 11:03pm On Mar 19, 2023
What of MITV?
Re: So Called Educated Tribe Rejected An MIT Graduate For Agberos, MIT Na BEANS ??? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 19, 2023
NIGERIAisComedy:

Did you read where I said it hones your critical reasoning skills Or maybe you don't know what that means, hence you asking me to point like Pontius Pilate, chai sad

Interesting, then he would have used his critical reasoning skills to appoint the right team for him to win the election.

He is just like your fellow politicians, an opportunist that ride with the present trend

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Called Educated Tribe Rejected An MIT Graduate For Agberos, MIT Na BEANS ??? by AbuAeesha: 11:04pm On Mar 19, 2023
NIGERIAisComedy:

Omo for OGBODO OYIBO, deeah zoo dere get warrer oooo, if you on tap, lion go see berrer warrer drink

even baboon sef, done len am, how to open tap

bet in dis african zoo, in fact, lemme nor talk

you get warrer for house when u open tap na gor van ment warerr?

I understand but that isn't an excuse for someone to call his father land zoo.
It's disheartening and dishonoring.

This is the land others are proud of when they are out there.
We hardly got struck with natural disasters;cyclones, earthquakes, landslides,volcanic eruption etc.

Nigeria deserves more honor.
We should learn to be the change we want to see in others.
Our leaders are our replicas, they are not aliens.
Thank you
Re: So Called Educated Tribe Rejected An MIT Graduate For Agberos, MIT Na BEANS ??? by AbuAeesha: 11:06pm On Mar 19, 2023
Shattuck:
when people say Nigeria is a zoo you need to understand their sentiment, you are not more patriotic that them, I"be seen nigerian leaders act like they are so patriotic but only in words if you talk about japa, and the state of things you would be called an ennemy when Nigerians protested this same people called them terrorist, I have seen and heard people call Nigeria all sort of names I have called Nigeria a useless country too in some argument , Nigerians have described Nigeria as a zoo too, all this sentiment are understandable, stop making it seem like only the Igbos criticize Nigeria, only the politician and evil ones can be defending Nigeria the way it is at the moment.

You should know that there is no evil politicians without evil people too.

I understand but that isn't an excuse for someone to call his father land zoo.
It's disheartening and dishonoring.

This is the land others are proud of when they are out there.
We hardly got struck with natural disasters;cyclones, earthquakes, landslides,volcanic eruption etc.

Nigeria deserves more honor.
We should learn to be the change we want to see in others.
Our leaders are our replicas, they are not aliens.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: So Called Educated Tribe Rejected An MIT Graduate For Agberos, MIT Na BEANS ??? by ozo13(m): 11:07pm On Mar 19, 2023
NIGERIAisComedy:
MIT that sets the standard for Engineering

Graduates from that instituation are always critical thinkers, because they've had to hone their mental faculties to become percipient.

However, back in the ZOO, the MIT graduate is rejected by the "Sophisticated" people.

Chai grin

Naija, who do una dis tin

They will soon start insulting me, but they don't even have ordinary tap water that Europeans and others take for granted.

Again, who do una dis jazz

You reject a whole MIT, for AGBERO, chai cheesy cheesy
so all the sophisticated love u claim u have for Nigeria before the election na scam , u are back to calling Nigeria a zoo.Am happy u guys were not given a chance at all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Called Educated Tribe Rejected An MIT Graduate For Agberos, MIT Na BEANS ??? by akmusty(m): 11:08pm On Mar 19, 2023
seunmsg:

We prefer Sanwo-Olu to run our state over Chinedu. Why are you guys so pained about our choice?
We give them Chinedu if they so much love him as a developer , they can take him to anambra to be governor. We give them no receipt free of charge after all we never pay Una for him mama

2 Likes

Re: So Called Educated Tribe Rejected An MIT Graduate For Agberos, MIT Na BEANS ??? by NIGERIAisComedy: 11:08pm On Mar 19, 2023
DaddyJapan:

There you go shifting goalposts.

Where in post did I condone the violence witnessed on the streets of Lagos yesterday?

Wheew, whooosh, right over yaaaaa head grin

Okay, okay, lemme break it DAN to you like U-Wa a 6 year

wen a man and woman are in love, the man puts his...

Sorry bruv, wrong thread, AM TAYAD embarassed
Re: So Called Educated Tribe Rejected An MIT Graduate For Agberos, MIT Na BEANS ??? by adenike21273: 8:18am On Mar 20, 2023
Don't say Nigerians, say YorubasDon't say Nigerians, say Yorubas...
Re: So Called Educated Tribe Rejected An MIT Graduate For Agberos, MIT Na BEANS ??? by pongwa(m): 8:39am On Mar 20, 2023
NIGERIAisComedy:
MIT that sets the standard for Engineering

Graduates from that instituation are always critical thinkers, because they've had to hone their mental faculties to become percipient.

However, back in the ZOO, the MIT graduate is rejected by the "Sophisticated" people.

Chai grin

Naija, who do una dis tin

They will soon start insulting me, but they don't even have ordinary tap water that Europeans and others take for granted.

Again, who do una dis jazz

You reject a whole MIT, for AGBERO, chai cheesy cheesy
he should try Anambra, dem sabi better thing there
Re: So Called Educated Tribe Rejected An MIT Graduate For Agberos, MIT Na BEANS ??? by Allardyce: 1:23am On Mar 21, 2023
Lamanii22:

I don’t understand, they should have just made him governor in the east without election….
Don't be stupid.
You that have been through the four walls of an institution of learning shouldn't be making this reckless tribal statement.

Is GRV from the East? Why make it look like an Igbo man is contesting for governor of Lagos State?
See you struggling to get NPC Ad-hoc staff job, instead of you to tackle the government for failing a Youth like you, you instead, carried hatred in your heart towards the igbos.
Your husband at home, before, during and after making love to you, does he whisper to your ears that igbos are your enemies?
Is this what you want to teach your little kid when she grows up? To see igbos as enemy?
You're not from Lagos, yet you chasing those dwellers of Lagos State.
With this reckless tribal statement, you're only putting the lives of your south west brothers/sisters in other region of the country in danger.

Don't be silly Olamide.

1 Like

Re: So Called Educated Tribe Rejected An MIT Graduate For Agberos, MIT Na BEANS ??? by plaindealer: 1:30am On Mar 21, 2023
MIT ipob no sabi speak decent English and cannot even speak a word of Yoruba..

Abeg stop this rubbish, Lagosians and God rejected that ESN terrorist.
Re: So Called Educated Tribe Rejected An MIT Graduate For Agberos, MIT Na BEANS ??? by LajaLaba: 2:09am On Mar 21, 2023
NIGERIAisComedy:

Did you read where I said it hones your critical reasoning skills Or maybe you don't know what that means, hence you asking me to point like Pontius Pilate, chai sad

This rat na confirm illiterate grin dumb pig hahaha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tension In Kaduna As G-election Yet To Be Announced / Breaking News: APC Wins Kaduna / 88 Professors, Other Experts With PhDs Participated In Rigging 2023 Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.