Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,821 members, 7,831,678 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Now It's Obvious - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now It's Obvious (640 Views)

It's Obvious That The Wide Speculation About Elrufai Working For Atiku Is True / Where Will Tinubu Get His Votes? because It's Obvious Northerners Won Vote For Him / It’s Obvious Nigerians Don’t Want A Better Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now It's Obvious by PerfecttTouch: 11:02pm On Mar 19, 2023
Now i know that northern part of the country is more organized and conducive to live than southern part.

I have never heard or seen a northerner issuing threat to none indigine not to come out and vote if they're not voting for their prefer candidates

If a mere tout is giving you order to go after your none indigenous neighbor because he's not voting your preferred candidates and you are obeying, then your education is a waste.

1 Like

Re: Now It's Obvious by Fortruth: 11:06pm On Mar 19, 2023
PerfecttTouch:
Now i know that northern part of the country is more organized and conducive to live than southern part.

I have never heard or seen a northerner issuing threat to none indigine not to come out and vote if they're not voting for their prefer candidates

If a mere tout is giving you order to go after your none indigenous neighbor because he's not voting your preferred candidates and you are obeying, then your education is a waste.

Good luck with that because dem North dem like how dem live be.....

They were never going to vote Peter Obi... and APC is there party, Tinubu is just an old Puppet they used to continue to rule the Nigger Area.

If Obi or say Sowore for example, were a serious contender, you will see riots in the name of Allah for there...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Now It's Obvious by PerfecttTouch: 11:14pm On Mar 19, 2023
Fortruth:

Good luck with that because dem North dem like how dem live be.....

They were never going to vote Peter Obi... and APC is there party, Tinubu is just an old Puppet they used to continue to rule the Nigger Area.

If Obi or say Sowore for example, were a serious contender, you will see riots in the name of Allah for there...

Go to Abule Ado and trade fair and see how tout were attacking Igbos seriously

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Now It's Obvious by Fortruth: 12:20am On Mar 20, 2023
PerfecttTouch:

The North, especially where SHETTIMA comes from, is the most dangerous part of "Nigeria"....

Some miscreants of Yoruba stock have always man handled Igbo in Lagos since the 1960s.....but it never reach the North.

You know that well well

1 Like

Re: Now It's Obvious by Reality3080: 12:48am On Mar 20, 2023
PerfecttTouch:

they are giving igbos reality check n showing them who d real owners of d land are

Can u still have mind to call lagos no man’s land?

2 Likes

Re: Now It's Obvious by BiafraAburi: 12:52am On Mar 20, 2023
PerfecttTouch:

Zombidiot brain on the prowl. Please someone should term these daft, dumb and naive ob"idiot"s. They are the reason why we Igbos are suffering today in their zoo. Look at the reasoning of this fool. Pandering to northerners? Known terrorists and violent lots that have killed Igbos from time immemorial. All you Obi supporters are supposed to be rounded up and be locked up in a place until Biafra is restored. Tufiakwa!!
Re: Now It's Obvious by BiafraAburi: 12:55am On Mar 20, 2023
PerfecttTouch:

Ewu, and living in the north is your remedy? A place where the loudest hatred against you comes from. Don't you have a home called Biafra? What a dumb asshole. Sometimes, i wonder how the brains of these ob"idiot"s works.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now It's Obvious by hakeemhakeem(m): 3:10am On Mar 20, 2023
What you were accusing west for practically happen in east during this election
Re: Now It's Obvious by JOemmy(m): 3:30am On Mar 20, 2023
The SW have never actually been the most enlightened and sophisticated region in nigeria this past elections have just proven it. They are only talented in propaganda and media hype.
Re: Now It's Obvious by PerfecttTouch: 8:39am On Mar 20, 2023
BiafraAburi:

Zombidiot brain on the prowl. Please someone should term these daft, dumb and naive ob"idiot"s. They are the reason why we Igbos are suffering today in their zoo. Look at the reasoning of this fool. Pandering to northerners? Known terrorists and violent lots that have killed Igbos from time immemorial. All you Obi supporters are supposed to be rounded up and be locked up in a place until Biafra is restored. Tufiakwa!!
I don't need a brain damaged fellow here

Take your frustration to your mothe* who conceived you through a one night stand
Re: Now It's Obvious by lexylaw40: 9:21am On Mar 20, 2023
PerfecttTouch:

I don't need a brain damaged fellow here

Take your frustration to your mothe* who conceived you through a one night stand
Igbo girls cost just 500 naira only for short time in Lagos and one of them is your mama
Re: Now It's Obvious by PerfecttTouch: 9:35am On Mar 20, 2023
lexylaw40:
Igbo girls cost just 500 naira only for short time in Lagos and one of them is your mama
You said "Igbo girls" and in the same statement you said "one of them is your MAMA"

It's now obvious that you are truly suffering from a brain tumor

But i'm not surprised that you are going through this kind of sickness because a product of an ex convict and a village punna distributor can never behavior or think like other human being.

My last reply to you.

(1) (Reply)

Who Really Rigged ? Lp's Performance When IREV Worked / Peter Obi Seeks To Disqualify Tinubu Based On His USA Narcotics Indictment / APC : Why Would Dayo Israel Lie About An Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.