Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos (52993 Views)

Clement Ebri NWC Panel Declares Sanwo-olu Winner Of Lagos APC Primary / Why I Declared Babajide Sanwo-olu Winner – APC Chairman / Lagos APC Declares Sanwo-olu Winner Of Lagos APC Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by Greatphase: 10:58pm On Mar 20, 2023
IgboSomalia:

1. Remove SS from your stupidity
2. You will pay taxes so long as you reside and do business in Lagos. If you do not pay, you will be jailed for tax fraud.
3. If you live and do business in Lagos, you will live by the rules of Yorubaland since Lagos is owned by the Yorubas.

Na this matter una go drag till there is a consensus agreement by government of the State and those who they think owes them such but are denied their basic rights which they easily exercise even outside Nigeria.

Shameful to say the least, from the commercial capital and former capital of Nigeria.
Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by emmyN(m): 11:22pm On Mar 20, 2023
yomi531:
Nice one. I'm a diehard Obidient but, I am so happy that Sanwo-olu won . Una come make me dey fear at a point whether na we the yorubas get Lagos or not. Its crystal clear for all to see now. So so happy

Would you vote Obi again if you had to make another decision?
Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by nisai: 2:43am On Mar 21, 2023
Olatara:
Let's talk on what app
So you are willing to host me for a pepper soup at last? Nice one.
Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by Olatara(f): 7:10am On Mar 21, 2023
smiley
nisai:
So you are willing to host me for a pepper soup at last? Nice one.
Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by yomi531(m): 7:35am On Mar 21, 2023
emmyN:

Would you vote Obi again if you had to make another decision?
100%
Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by emmyN(m): 10:19am On Mar 22, 2023
yomi531:
100%

I think you shouldn't. You clearly don't share in his ideology.
Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by yomi531(m): 11:02am On Mar 22, 2023
emmyN:

I think you shouldn't. You clearly don't share in his ideology.
Which kind mumu talk be tat one. So coz I voted Obi in presidential elections, I should vote all Ellu p candidates across board? It doesn't work that way bro. If u know me, u will really find it difficult to comprehend my kind of person. A Yoruba guy that Voted Obi despite all my immediate family members going for Bulaba😂. A united fan of over 2 decades that was actually praying for Arsenal to beat man u and it happened. The only united fan that lost his voice celebrating Agueros goal against QPR in 2012 bcoz, I felt they played the best football that season and deserve to win the league. A Christian boy that has only truly loved Muslim girls over the years up until now b4 I come dey find Christian girls to love. Guy, u can never understand me. Am a weirdo😃
Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by fergie001: 5:31pm On Mar 22, 2023
ejimatic:
I am looking at these comments whether you indeed made them.
Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by ejimatic: 6:00pm On Mar 22, 2023
fergie001:
I am looking at these comments whether you indeed made them.
Which of them in particular?
Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by fergie001: 7:04pm On Mar 22, 2023
ejimatic:
Which of them in particular?
You know it's the one I quoted but never mind jareh. There is freedom of speech.
Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by emmyN(m): 12:08am On Mar 23, 2023
yomi531:
Which kind mumu talk be tat one. So coz I voted Obi in presidential elections, I should vote all Ellu p candidates across board? It doesn't work that way bro. If u know me, u will really find it difficult to comprehend my kind of person. A Yoruba guy that Voted Obi despite all my immediate family members going for Bulaba😂. A united fan of over 2 decades that was actually praying for Arsenal to beat man u and it happened. The only united fan that lost his voice celebrating Agueros goal against QPR in 2012 bcoz, I felt they played the best football that season and deserve to win the league. A Christian boy that has only truly loved Muslim girls over the years up until now b4 I come dey find Christian girls to love. Guy, u can never understand me. Am a weirdo😃

I don't care what your portfolio is. If you support that sham of an election where people were disenfranchised on account of their being or looking like Igbos, then you do not share in the ideology that birthed the Obidient movement. This is not about LP.
Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by yomi531(m): 6:47am On Mar 23, 2023
emmyN:

I don't care what your portfolio is. If you support that sham of an election where people were disenfranchised on account of their being or looking like Igbos, then you do not share in the ideology that birthed the Obidient movement. This is not about LP.
Baba rest abeg
Re: INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos by emmyN(m): 6:53am On Mar 23, 2023
yomi531:
Baba rest abeg

Yeah, you've proved my point, indifference in the face of injustice meted on others!

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

The Man Who Promised To Join Atiku Campaign If He Visits America / Photos of Peace Corps New National Headquarters In Abuja / Official Final Results For Oyo State Just Announced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.