Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,997 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

This Governorship Election Is Worse Than The Presidential Election!!i - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Governorship Election Is Worse Than The Presidential Election!!i (410 Views)

This Governorship Elections Very Shameful / "If President Buhari Doesn't Win 2019 Election I Will Kill Myself" - Man (Photo) / Ekiti Election: I Am Coasting To Victory - Eleka, PDP Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Governorship Election Is Worse Than The Presidential Election!!i by DearDealz: 7:31am On Mar 20, 2023
After witnessing the osun, anambra and ekiti elections conducted peacefully, we expected a similar experience in the presidential election, but surprisingly the result manipulation and alterations made Nigerians lose hope on the electoral system

Three weeks afterwards inec promised a more transparent elections but surprisingly just like the presidential election in rivers state, the governorship election of March 18 has been dominated with rigging , manipulation and alterations unceasingly ending .

States like adamawa, nassarawa, rivers. Enugu, abia have been experiencing last minute alterations to Favour the ruling party.

So the question is can Nigeria ever experience free and fair , honest and transparent elections like what we saw in Kenya?

1 Like

Re: This Governorship Election Is Worse Than The Presidential Election!!i by oyin44: 7:47am On Mar 20, 2023
Bro, what is the achievement of Labour party so far..?.

Social media noisemakers.. grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: This Governorship Election Is Worse Than The Presidential Election!!i by ZIKORAMAMACHI: 7:57am On Mar 20, 2023
Shut up and listen. Mpama
oyin44:

Social media noisemaker... grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Governorship Election Is Worse Than The Presidential Election!!i by culf: 8:06am On Mar 20, 2023
we still have a long way to go, this Year's election is a mirage, way below average.
Re: This Governorship Election Is Worse Than The Presidential Election!!i by DearDealz: 8:37am On Mar 20, 2023
oyin44:

Social media noisemakers.. grin cheesy

So the question is can Nigeria ever experience free and fair , honest and transparent elections like what we saw in Kenya?
Re: This Governorship Election Is Worse Than The Presidential Election!!i by abobote: 8:48am On Mar 20, 2023
Far worse

You know during the presidential election, most people believe in the BVAS, so they plan for rigging. But after what happened on the presidential election, they realized they can manipulate the system and rig with reckless abandon.
After all, if you don't like the result, you can go to court

1 Like

Re: This Governorship Election Is Worse Than The Presidential Election!!i by abobote: 8:53am On Mar 20, 2023
DearDealz:

Yes, but not with a president like Tinubu

(1) (Reply)

Breaking news!! Ekweremadu and wife found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking. / Hypocrites And Cry Babies / Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Visits Ypp United States Woman Leader Uju Emechebe.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.