Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,495 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

APC Wins 25 Out Of 27 Assembly Seats In Imo State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Wins 25 Out Of 27 Assembly Seats In Imo State (22324 Views)

Abia House Of Assembly Seats: PDP 11, LP 9, YPP 2, APC 1. 1 Inconclusive / Assembly Election 2023: Osun Speaker, Others Lose As PDP Wins 25 Seats / Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Wins 25 Out Of 27 Assembly Seats In Imo State by livinbygrace: 9:13am On Mar 20, 2023
Where is that Keneth Okpnkwo wey dey blow grammar insulting his elders?

1 Like

Re: APC Wins 25 Out Of 27 Assembly Seats In Imo State by Bifrost: 9:13am On Mar 20, 2023
I'm shaming for my Imo.

Consistently producing the worst governors for years.
Re: APC Wins 25 Out Of 27 Assembly Seats In Imo State by Aquila99: 9:18am On Mar 20, 2023
FreeIgboho:

You must be deluded if u truly think this is the will of Imo people

Is totally the will of the people. Just that it was few people that now decided it for us. I was in my PU to vote in Owerri North. Dey were even begging pple to come out. Unlike d crowd in presidential.

3 Likes

Re: APC Wins 25 Out Of 27 Assembly Seats In Imo State by Snazzy147: 9:20am On Mar 20, 2023
FreeIgboho:

Oga it's our will. I am from Imo and we voted APC

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins 25 Out Of 27 Assembly Seats In Imo State by Snazzy147: 9:21am On Mar 20, 2023
SmartPolician:
All the opposition parties in Imo State need to come together to stop the Supreme Court governor. Like Wike, Supreme Court governor rigs election with reckless abandon. That man should be given the Ohakim treatment during the guber election.

If a man can get the Supreme Court to move him from 4th position to first, manipulating the system to win guber election will be as easy as ABC.

But you want to move gringori from 3rd to 1st?

Ewu!
Re: APC Wins 25 Out Of 27 Assembly Seats In Imo State by DMerciful(m): 9:22am On Mar 20, 2023
You dont know what you're doing....you think APC rigging to win inspite of their failures for 8yrs is a good thing. Now they'd say they performed well and thats why Nigeria reelected them.

The suffering is gonna increase
Wagwanbrethren:

Na Tinubu will! 🤣
Re: APC Wins 25 Out Of 27 Assembly Seats In Imo State by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 20, 2023
LordPsalm:
Are u laughing that u are benefitting anything from these rogues?

U probably haven't eaten since last night but out here laughing as if na ur uncles win.

U won't be rich overnight supporting the oppressors.

Indeed, POVERTY OF THE MIND IS WORSE
Lol. Yes, I Neva chop since last night, na Obi wan give me food? 🤣

1 Like

Re: APC Wins 25 Out Of 27 Assembly Seats In Imo State by Angelfrost(m): 9:27am On Mar 20, 2023
Imo opposition is sleeping as usual!

This is how they will be sleeping and Hope will be sworn in again for second term!

1 Like

Re: APC Wins 25 Out Of 27 Assembly Seats In Imo State by Skty: 9:28am On Mar 20, 2023
APC still de win? I beg make all of us suffer together..oya fuel enter #2,000 a liter
Re: APC Wins 25 Out Of 27 Assembly Seats In Imo State by Angelfrost(m): 9:29am On Mar 20, 2023
DMerciful:
You dont know what you're doing....you think APC rigging to win inspite of their failures for 8yrs is a good thing. Now they'd say they performed well and thats why Nigeria reelected them.

The suffering is gonna increase

Don't waste words on idiots!... Just ignore and move on!

3 Likes

Re: APC Wins 25 Out Of 27 Assembly Seats In Imo State by Goke7: 9:31am On Mar 20, 2023
tamdun:

That's why senate president must not go to East,just imagine the figures

They just don’t know how to play national politics, everything na fight
Re: APC Wins 25 Out Of 27 Assembly Seats In Imo State by Angelfrost(m): 9:32am On Mar 20, 2023
SmartPolician:
All the opposition parties in Imo State need to come together to stop the Supreme Court governor. Like Wike, Supreme Court governor rigs election with reckless abandon. That man should be given the Ohakim treatment during the guber election.

If a man can get the Supreme Court to move him from 4th position to first, manipulating the system to win guber election will be as easy as ABC.

Hope Uzodinma has already won that second term! Nothing is stopping him now, not even his Citizens!

Imo people will sit there forming sophisticated while wailing like kids!
Re: APC Wins 25 Out Of 27 Assembly Seats In Imo State by Skty: 9:32am On Mar 20, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Lol. Yes, I Neva chop since last night, na Obi wan give me food? 🤣

The guy said na poverty of the mind de worry u
He said the truth.
APC won't even dash u the MB u are using. I know u are sufferin , u can't tell me otherwise. Yorubas feel they are oppressing the rest of Nigerians say na them be majority na their brother de rule. Las las we all suffer together with their useless policies. De laf. De play
Re: APC Wins 25 Out Of 27 Assembly Seats In Imo State by Angelfrost(m): 9:37am On Mar 20, 2023
Goke7:

They just don’t know how to play national politics, everything na fight

National politics!!!

Let me ask... What exactly have you gained more than other tribes people as a person for having national leaders from your region?!!

Average Yoruba citizens will tell you they gained nothing more than other tribes when Obj was in office!

What have average Northerners gained since Buhari took over?!! Security?!! Education?!!! What exactly?!!!

What did the entire South South gain locally with GEJ in office for 6 years?!!!

So, what's all these mockery and talks about national politics as though average Nigerians truly matter in that grand scheme?!!

Are you naive or too young to know national politics only benefits those in the inner circle?!! Are you and millions of Nigerians from your tribe in that inner circle?!!
Re: APC Wins 25 Out Of 27 Assembly Seats In Imo State by Raf4: 9:41am On Mar 20, 2023
Good news! Let d children of h8te and perd!t!on go gaga and start their wailing expedition.......... Supreme court governor na ya mate?
Re: APC Wins 25 Out Of 27 Assembly Seats In Imo State by onuman: 9:42am On Mar 20, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Omo. But obidients said they will win everything ba? 🤣
Common house of assembly, Dem still dey lose. Like it or not, APC na master players. No be by to make useless online noise with no action! 🤣

Abi na eye dey pain me? 😄. No be this same people dey post LP everywhere? One will think they are serious, and were going to win everything. Even Lagos wey Dem boast Dem still lose. I told them, but stubbornness no gree them hear word. Most have gone into hiding like rats.

Princeoflagos, owobokiri, Malory, ganisucks, beardedmeatR, , obioflagos, totilopussylick aka urheadmaster, slap44, massiveglory, achalugwonwa, aderonkeadeniyi, finestgurlie, adaojotheurchin, and many others will go into hiding, while some go switch to their alternate account, but we go still dey get them down like rats! 🤣🤣

Celebrate fiction. All of those results of Imo are fiction. They were all written in Imo Government House and submitted to INEC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Wins 25 Out Of 27 Assembly Seats In Imo State by famology(m): 9:50am On Mar 20, 2023
Hope uzodinma is a strong man
Re: APC Wins 25 Out Of 27 Assembly Seats In Imo State by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 20, 2023
Goke7:
APC politicians in the south east are guy men worked for obi in presidential but worked for themselves. The typical I before others kind of politics and later will start shouting marginalisation even within APC.

But how can a candidate with 226 votes won election?
Re: APC Wins 25 Out Of 27 Assembly Seats In Imo State by Raf4: 9:56am On Mar 20, 2023
SlaveOfLagos (fraudulently forming princeoflagos), (chief noise maker), slap44 (chief chest beater), massivecurse (wannabe massiveglory) and other online ipobian wailing wailers where art thou? Upon all your threats, chestbeating and fatwa you declared on Pro Charles Soludo of Anambra and supreme court governor of imo states, you're given serious gbas-gbos raised to power woto-woto! What a pitiful life! You must be licking your decomposing wounds by now. Sorry oooo.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Wins 25 Out Of 27 Assembly Seats In Imo State by SLAP44: 9:59am On Mar 20, 2023
Raf4:
SlaveOfLagos (fraudulently forming princeoflagos), (chief noise maker), slap44 (chief chest beater), massivecurse (wannabe massiveglory) and other online ipobian wailing wailers where art thou? Upon all your threats, chestbeating and fatwa you declared on Pro Charles Soludo of Anambra and supreme court governor of imo states, you're given serious gbas-gbos raised to power woto-woto! What a pitiful life! You must be licking your decomposing wounds by now. Sorry oooo.

Drink some chilled water and sleep pal, your sickness will soon get better. It's not us that made you mad.
Re: APC Wins 25 Out Of 27 Assembly Seats In Imo State by Tee2027: 10:00am On Mar 20, 2023
Good and very beautiful outcome in as far LP is annihilated I'm happy.
Re: APC Wins 25 Out Of 27 Assembly Seats In Imo State by ceejayluv(m): 10:01am On Mar 20, 2023
Aurielfinizu:

But how can a candidate with 226 votes won election?
That's in a whole LGA oh...
No need to talk much Sha. Let the urchins be rejoicing

1 Like

Re: APC Wins 25 Out Of 27 Assembly Seats In Imo State by stayclearofme: 10:09am On Mar 20, 2023
Tonylyte:
INEC and POLICE won or APC?
Anywhere una loose na rigging!
Re: APC Wins 25 Out Of 27 Assembly Seats In Imo State by Pauladex(m): 10:10am On Mar 20, 2023
NORSYK:
The election in Imo was between PDP and LP, apc wasn't in the race how they manufactured these results is one of the wonders of the world.
hallucinations stage four, that is a critical stage.
Re: APC Wins 25 Out Of 27 Assembly Seats In Imo State by Kog45(m): 10:14am On Mar 20, 2023
FreeIgboho:

Deluded?25 out of 27 seats and it’s not the will of the people.
Re: APC Wins 25 Out Of 27 Assembly Seats In Imo State by Kog45(m): 10:16am On Mar 20, 2023
onuman:

Celebrate fiction. All of those results of Imo are fiction. They were all written in Imo Government House and submitted to INEC.
Are you saying Imo people are stupid for allowing this...pls make we dey reason small small nau.

1 Like

Re: APC Wins 25 Out Of 27 Assembly Seats In Imo State by Uthman75: 10:25am On Mar 20, 2023
Hahaha!! wia re the obidients?
Re: APC Wins 25 Out Of 27 Assembly Seats In Imo State by Fearyourcreator: 10:26am On Mar 20, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Na Tinubu will! 🤣
grin
Re: APC Wins 25 Out Of 27 Assembly Seats In Imo State by FreeStuffsNG: 10:30am On Mar 20, 2023
Goke7:
APC politicians in the south east are guy men worked for obi in presidential but worked for themselves. The typical I before others kind of politics and later will start shouting marginalisation even within APC.

This is why they will not get the Senate Presidency. Other interested zones for the senate will bring it up that they were disloyal and complicit in the widespread rigging in Igboland during the Presidential election.
Re: APC Wins 25 Out Of 27 Assembly Seats In Imo State by HustlersWorld2: 10:51am On Mar 20, 2023
Is OTP bypass possible? I have heard so many people ask this question, some will come into my inbox for insight. Thing is everything is possible with technology these days. Watch this video to learn and understand how (The video is for educational purpose ONLY!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZboyX1INUY0
Re: APC Wins 25 Out Of 27 Assembly Seats In Imo State by hopexter(m): 11:02am On Mar 20, 2023
FreeIgboho:

Is it now the will of Calabar people?
Re: APC Wins 25 Out Of 27 Assembly Seats In Imo State by AZUH: 11:23am On Mar 20, 2023
They rigged them out .
Wagwanbrethren:
Omo. But obidients said they will win everything ba? 🤣
Common house of assembly, Dem still dey lose. Like it or not, APC na master players. No be by to make useless online noise with no action! 🤣

Abi na eye dey pain me? 😄. No be this same people dey post LP everywhere? One will think they are serious, and were going to win everything. Even Lagos wey Dem boast Dem still lose. I told them, but stubbornness no gree them hear word. Most have gone into hiding like rats.

Princeoflagos, owobokiri, Malory, ganisucks, beardedmeatR, , obioflagos, totilopussylick aka urheadmaster, slap44, massiveglory, achalugwonwa, aderonkeadeniyi, finestgurlie, adaojotheurchin, and many others will go into hiding, while some go switch to their alternate account, but we go still dey get them down like rats! 🤣🤣

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Food Crisis: Maize, Sorghum Prices Drop As Major Feed Producers Suspend Purchase / South-East Leaders Are Meeting In Abuja To Chart A Way Forward For The Region / South East Governors Meeting In Owerri (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.