Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

INEC Declares AA Sule Winner Of Nasarawa Governorship Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Declares AA Sule Winner Of Nasarawa Governorship Election (29971 Views)

Civichive Did Collation Of Nasarawa Governorship Election Results From IREV. / 2020 Peace Achievers Awards Honour Gov. AA Sule, Ganduje, Malami, Manir, Others / Governor Abdullahi Sule Daughter's Wedding Forces Traders Out Of Nasarawa Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Declares AA Sule Winner Of Nasarawa Governorship Election by BobbieZion(m): 3:01pm On Mar 20, 2023
BenzEne1:

Name calling, of course
Well I've lived in Karu for a few years.
There's no question that you are lying.
See what Wikipedia says sef.

Dey there with your Wikipedia that is uploaded by individuals.
Christians are majority in Nasarawa and Nigeria.
This I have known since, not the distorted information they always feed us with.
Just the way they will manipulate the Population census coming up may for political and economic reasons.
Re: INEC Declares AA Sule Winner Of Nasarawa Governorship Election by Spicycat(f): 3:26pm On Mar 20, 2023
BobbieZion:

I have lived there,I have many friends from there. The statistics on Google are uploaded by individuals.
Which religious tolerance.
Where Muslims have been ruling you for ages.
They can't try that in Plateau or Taraba.
They there they form religious tolerance.
I am a staunch Christian, and there ain't no going back.
To hell with tolerance.
We are not slaves....
Christians are majority in Nasarawa.

Carry your religious hate and leave Nasarawa state, we don't want people whose sole aim is to cause religious division crisis is Nasarawa state, the people of Nasarawa state are peaceful and happy with each other until folks like you came in with religious dogmas.
The people of Nasarawa will never bow to hate filled individual who go to religious centers to sell them bullshìt.
You destroy your state and think you can do the same in Nasarawa state. Never
Re: INEC Declares AA Sule Winner Of Nasarawa Governorship Election by Eli360(m): 3:40pm On Mar 20, 2023
BenzEne1:

Have you been to Nasarawa before?
There are more Muslims than Christians. You are just telling blatant lies to prove your jaundiced view.
What is the source of your statistics
I need it.
Re: INEC Declares AA Sule Winner Of Nasarawa Governorship Election by Elibaba1: 3:42pm On Mar 20, 2023
Asgard13:
Nassarawa election is purely rigged.. the Fulani still wan hold this state to ransoms

It’s obvious Pdp won in nassarawa.. but the Christian governor was robbed

Anyways someday the majority will get it right

How people wey no reach up to 40,000 humans go the rule majority of over a million indigenous people

Same thing yoruba deployed all tribal and intimidation police thugs curses and abuses to fight in Lagos state

But will gladly support what they give in other rates

Foolishness is within

Feb 25 we wait

You sabi Nasarawa politics. I don’t know how the indigenous people get robbed every four years.
Re: INEC Declares AA Sule Winner Of Nasarawa Governorship Election by Eli360(m): 3:49pm On Mar 20, 2023
Spicycat:

Carry your religious hate and leave Nasarawa state, we don't want people whose sole aim is to cause religious division crisis is Nasarawa state, the people of Nasarawa state are peaceful and happy with each other until folks like you came in with religious dogmas.
The people of Nasarawa will never bow to hate filled individual who go to religious centers to sell them bullshìt.
You destroy your state and think you can do the same in Nasarawa state. Never

With what just happened in Nasarawa State election, you guys are already trending the path of religious crisis. I have lived all my life in Jos and I can tell you for free that this was how it all started 2001, 2008, 2011 etc. Just pray that this never happen because Nasarawa own will be worse.
Re: INEC Declares AA Sule Winner Of Nasarawa Governorship Election by Eli360(m): 4:00pm On Mar 20, 2023
Elibaba1:

You sabi Nasarawa politics. I don’t know how the indigenous people get robbed every four years.
They got robbed every time because they have been using the principles of DIVIDE AND RULE on them all these years. But I like the fact that their eyes is gradually being open with the LP candidate stepping down for PDP candidate.
The moment the indigenous people join forces and work together, the better for them.
Re: INEC Declares AA Sule Winner Of Nasarawa Governorship Election by BenzEne1(m): 4:29pm On Mar 20, 2023
BobbieZion:

Dey there with your Wikipedia that is uploaded by individuals.
Christians are majority in Nasarawa and Nigeria.
This I have known since, not the distorted information they always feed us with.
Just the way they will manipulate the Population census coming up may for political and economic reasons.

I've lived in the State oga.
Why should I believe you too, aren't you also an individual with your own opinion.
And why should anyone trust your population figure over NPC's?
Or have you also carried out a census with your friends?
Re: INEC Declares AA Sule Winner Of Nasarawa Governorship Election by ggood: 4:49pm On Mar 20, 2023
BobbieZion:

They are clannish, myopic and terribly tribalistic.
As someone from the North, I have Hausa, Fulani and Igbo best friends.
I am yet to have a good Yoruba friend.
Very disloyal people.
They can snitch on you at any time, I keep them at arms length, they are always comparing themselves to others, forming woke.
same with Yoruba are tribalistic and coward
Re: INEC Declares AA Sule Winner Of Nasarawa Governorship Election by Flows001(m): 8:44pm On Mar 20, 2023
seunmsg:
I’m glad APC was able to retain Nasarawa state.
You're not in Nasarawa, you have no clue on how the results was turned overnight..
PDP was convincingly leading before the likes of El rufai, Shettima, Dangote etc, stormed Lafia and did magic overnight. Now the entire Lafia has been on fire since the eventual "magical" win of APC
Every human being must give account before God one day.
Re: INEC Declares AA Sule Winner Of Nasarawa Governorship Election by Flows001(m): 8:50pm On Mar 20, 2023
Asgard13:
Nassarawa election is purely rigged.. the Fulani still wan hold this state to ransoms

It’s obvious Pdp won in nassarawa.. but the Christian governor was robbed

Anyways someday the majority will get it right

How people wey no reach up to 40,000 humans go the rule majority of over a million indigenous people

Same thing yoruba deployed all tribal and intimidation police thugs curses and abuses to fight in Lagos state

But will gladly support what they give in other rates

Foolishness is within

Feb 25 we wait
God bless you bro..

We no get joy for Nasarawa, PDP was convincingly leading APC until their eventually "magical" win.
The likes of Shettima, El rufai and other top APC members stormed the state Capital and did "Magic" overnight.
They deliberately refused to bring the final results of Lafia because that was their only remaining hope to rig, the results went to the Govt House instead of the collation center and most of the PDP people were chased out of the collation center, before they perfected their rigging plan...

I swear democracy in Nigeria is an absolute sham, I regret the day I was born into this useless country, leaders don't perform, and when the people vote them out, they manipulate ways and force themselves on people again.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares AA Sule Winner Of Nasarawa Governorship Election by lailo: 2:11am On Mar 21, 2023
Asgard13:

Ogun no sabi me .. na Yoruba people wey he sabi he fit kill

.. but you people are celebrating Fulani taking over of other people state

Yoruba and tuface idibia
Wetin consign Yoruba with fulani? How many Yoruba carry other tribes politics for head?
Re: INEC Declares AA Sule Winner Of Nasarawa Governorship Election by DearDealz: 12:23pm On Apr 22, 2023
The truth has been exposed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Launches Conditional Cash Transfer For 15 Million Households / Video Showing Efcc’s Ibrahim Magu At APC Event An Error — Channels TV / 22 Top Federal Officials Sacked Over Budget Padding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.