Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,814 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Revelation Of What I Saw Is To Come Politically - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revelation Of What I Saw Is To Come Politically (750 Views)

Shehu Sani Reacts To AG Revelation Of N1Tri Fraud In MDAs / Dogara Politically Worthless, Has No Electoral Value – APC / Saraki Hails Supreme Court Verdict, Says Trial Politically Motivated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revelation Of What I Saw Is To Come Politically by chymeze: 8:23am On Mar 20, 2023
I had this strange vision yesterday and wish to share. I sincerely wish no man any ill but want to share what I had seen. In this vision, I saw lots of persons, a crowd standing and looking towards what looked like a podium. The whole atmosphere was one of funfare and celebrations. Within this podium I saw a man, the APC candidate, the one whom people claim stole or subverted the mandate of the people, stand on the podium to give a speech, and he was the centre of the whole funfare. Suddenly I saw him slump to the ground and I saw commotion everywhere. People ran Helter skelter. Several minutes later, I saw people looking very sober and sad, and I heard them say he is gone. The man is gone. And I saw some APC top wigs go into a close door meeting to discuss what had transpired and the revelation was taken off.
He that has hears would understand. The will of God stands sure.
Note this date 20th March, 8:20am.
Re: Revelation Of What I Saw Is To Come Politically by okeysoninv: 8:30am On Mar 20, 2023
As long as God liveth , Tinubu will surely die in the seat..

2 Likes

Re: Revelation Of What I Saw Is To Come Politically by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 8:34am On Mar 20, 2023
IPOB weed smoker .

1 Like

Re: Revelation Of What I Saw Is To Come Politically by Moziss: 8:39am On Mar 20, 2023
Death is the destiny of every man. If he dies at his age, he has lived a fulfilled life. Pray u shd live up to his age.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revelation Of What I Saw Is To Come Politically by Asgard13: 8:39am On Mar 20, 2023
Wake ..

Tinubu no go die

He will return the stolen mandate .. first .. and live to see his ambition fade ..
Re: Revelation Of What I Saw Is To Come Politically by Samirana360(m): 8:41am On Mar 20, 2023
grin grin grin angry
okeysoninv:
Re: Revelation Of What I Saw Is To Come Politically by Tinububalls: 8:54am On Mar 20, 2023
okeysoninv:
Is your God a killer?
Re: Revelation Of What I Saw Is To Come Politically by BlackAdam65: 9:00am On Mar 20, 2023
He wont die in the seat instead he would be arrested its not Gods will for him to be president
Re: Revelation Of What I Saw Is To Come Politically by godliman: 9:04am On Mar 20, 2023
Tinububalls:

Is your God a killer?
Who killed king Herod?
Re: Revelation Of What I Saw Is To Come Politically by MissLeslie(m): 9:12am On Mar 20, 2023
okeysoninv:

That is not Good wish, your wish and I pray you witness the next 4years of his administration

(1) (Reply)

Aregbesola Eulogize Tinubu At 71 (pictures) / Afro-American Woman Beats Up White Woman Who Spat On Her / Disquiet In Immigration As Acting CG Adepoju Officially Retires Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.