Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,366 members, 7,850,336 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:47 PM

SE And SS For Biafra? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SE And SS For Biafra? (464 Views)

2023: Saraki Says SE, SE and NC Are Zones That Deserve Presidency / The SW, SE And SS Must Remain A Country / Between SE And SS, Which Region Is More Developed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SE And SS For Biafra? by waynetee(m): 8:48am On Mar 20, 2023
So one obidient from SE ask his SS obidients to join them in making one Biafra and below is are the replies cheesy

1 Like

Re: SE And SS For Biafra? by waynetee(m): 8:49am On Mar 20, 2023
more

Re: SE And SS For Biafra? by waynetee(m): 8:51am On Mar 20, 2023
Why can't they just stand on their own.. den be developers and warriors na cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: SE And SS For Biafra? by orisa37: 8:52am On Mar 20, 2023
ADOPT FAPRES FOTCS AND THE STATES CAN MERGE AS THEY WISH.
"PROPHETIC PREDICTIONS" !!!
Re: SE And SS For Biafra? by koondog: 8:58am On Mar 20, 2023
Igbos no want trouble again. Make everybody stay on their own, I take God beg una!

3 Likes

Re: SE And SS For Biafra? by Landlord97: 9:24am On Mar 20, 2023
I AM NOT IN SUPPORT OF JOINING ANY OTHER TRIBE IN ALAIGBO NEW NATION, I WANT IT TO BE SOLELY IGBOS FROM ALL STATE OF THEIR INDIGENOUS ALL OVER NIGERIA EVERYOTHER TRIBE CAN GO FORM THEIR OWN COUNTRIES.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SE And SS For Biafra? by lexxwiz(m): 11:14am On Mar 20, 2023
Igbos don’t want any trouble, we are not taking about Biafra. We are Nigerians and we shall remain Nigerians and nobody will threaten our collective efforts, we fight when oppressed, we will behave when overboard, we will support and contest like ever other Nigerian. Nobody has the monopoly of madness. Absolute no one.

1 Like

Re: SE And SS For Biafra? by NaMe4: 11:35am On Mar 20, 2023
The problem is the general attitude of many average Nigerians.

On a normal day, a lot of Nigerians behave and conduct themselves worse than the ones in administrative or political positions.
From blatant violation of traffic rules, jumping fuel queues and bribing charlatans and attendants, extortive transactions with one another eg recent activities of many POS operators. So, how wouldn't same people be willing tools in the hands of politicians?

Even in the South-Eastern parts of the Country, similar activities to what occurred in Lagos took place there. So the same social (and possibly cultural) issues would persist even in the Biafra.

Also, in reality, a lot of Igbos do not even subscribe to that idea. Not to talk of dragging other tribes into such.

Nigerians need a total re-orientation and inculcation of values not only in the younger generation, but in the older ones who failed woefully and passed lies and dishonorable traits to their younger generations.

2 Likes

Re: SE And SS For Biafra? by waynetee(m): 1:04pm On Mar 20, 2023
NaMe4:
The problem is the general attitude of many average Nigerians.

On a normal day, a lot of Nigerians behave and conduct themselves worse than the ones in administrative or political positions.
From blatant violation of traffic rules, jumping fuel queues and bribing charlatans and attendants, extortive transactions with one another eg recent activities of many POS operators. So, how wouldn't same people be willing tools in the hands of politicians?

Even in the South-Eastern parts of the Country, similar activities to what occurred in Lagos took place there. So the same social (and possibly cultural) issues would persist even in the Biafra.

Also, in reality, a lot of Igbos do not even subscribe to that idea. Not to talk of dragging other tribes into such.

Nigerians need a total re-orientation and inculcation of values not only in the younger generation, but in the older ones who failed woefully and passed lies and dishonorable traits to their younger generations.

Exactly my bro, everything is wrong in this country.. electing one man can not save it because we are all guilty of one thing or the other..
We are the people snatching boxes from ourselves and killing ourselves ,so it is totally wrong blaming one politician and calling one a messiah.. This is what our igbo brothers fail to grasp.. We should not be taking elections that serious for now because we are not that matured yet for real democracy and Nigeria is just developing.

I think our igbos brothers are asking for too much for now and are not being realistic because there is no perfect world anywhere...they themselves have bad and provocative traits too.

To be honest i think the British did the best think by merging us together.. Because relating with soo many ethnic groups has already the made us the most intelligents in Africa.

Even the oyinbos are worse than us they are just already good at hiding it.

1 Like

Re: SE And SS For Biafra? by waynetee(m): 1:10pm On Mar 20, 2023
lexxwiz:
Igbos don’t want any trouble, we are not taking about Biafra. We are Nigerians and we shall remain Nigerians and nobody will threaten our collective efforts, we fight when oppressed, we will behave when overboard, we will support and contest like ever other Nigerian. Nobody has the monopoly of madness. Absolute no one.

Lol na lie, at least i know say una dey fear fulanis but to be honest i don't think there is anything to be afraid of .. One Nigeria can actually Work if we all put our efforts to it instead of just complaining everytime because no one is saint, let stop deceiving ourselves.
Re: SE And SS For Biafra? by lexxwiz(m): 1:24pm On Mar 20, 2023
waynetee:

Lol na lie, at least i know say una dey fear fulanis but to be honest i don't think there is anything to be afraid of .. One Nigeria can actually Work if we all put our efforts to it instead of just complaining everytime because no one is saint, let stop deceiving ourselves.

Why should we fear our fellow human? Because they control all the guns and ammunition departments in the country?? Well wisdom is always profitable to direct…. We are all Nigerians , you no Nigerian pass me, I get properties for Lagos, ph, anambra and Abuja, if we start share the country, I go take before you but no!

Any tribe attack any tribe? Let the tribe attack back , we all will have sense by force.

Iwe must all make this country great by force. Thank you.
Re: SE And SS For Biafra? by lexylaw40: 6:12pm On Mar 20, 2023
Abandone properties

(1) (Reply)

Igbos Will Not Be Accepting Apologies Every 4years. Thunder Loading.. / Opinion: APC Cannot Win Bayelsa If They Don't Field David Lyon / Wetin Dis Mou Governor Dey Do Sef (2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.