Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,740 members, 7,827,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

The Pain When Someone With Mouth Odour Share In Your Drink - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Pain When Someone With Mouth Odour Share In Your Drink (170 Views)

I Experience Pain When Urinating / 10 Causes Of Mouth Odour / Anayo Isaac With Mouth Cancer Blasts Enugu Governor Ugwuanyi For Not Helping Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Pain When Someone With Mouth Odour Share In Your Drink by Kimiso(m): 9:08am On Mar 20, 2023
What are you experience with someone that has mouth odour,especially that one that wants to share a drink with you ,with the same cup or bottle but couldn't decline because you don't want to embarrass him/her,like me now i humbly decline sharing a drink with someone at my workplace yesterday because his level of mouth odour has went extreme and intense

Re: The Pain When Someone With Mouth Odour Share In Your Drink by Bigsin: 10:49am On Mar 20, 2023
Introdue him to a mouth cleansing medicine by telling him you used it and the opposite gender has been complimenting your breathe lately. Don't tell him he has mouth odour.

(1) (Reply)

1 / I Feel Pain / What Is Side Effect Of Sretide Inhaler?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.