Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:19 AM

Intensive Prayer Of Healing For �� Nigeria - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Intensive Prayer Of Healing For �� Nigeria (152 Views)

The Prayer Of The Righteous Is A Delight To God But The Wicked's An Abomination! / Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague / The Aggressive Prayer Of The Psalmist "Mountain Of Fire Ministries" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Intensive Prayer Of Healing For �� Nigeria by jopaul247: 10:47am On Mar 20, 2023
Here in this video is an intensive Prayer of Healing for Nigeria. Nigeria as a nation nedds divine healing. Nigeria with all its outstanding mineral resources and human resources is seriously barren and plague with bad governance almost from it's independence up to date. In times like, all we need is prayer. I said prayer because I'm somebody who much believe in prayer.

Wherever you are whether in 🇳🇬Nigeria or in diaspora let's never get tired of praying seriously for this great nation 🇳🇬 Nigeria

Proverbs 29:2 says, When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn.

For prayer of Healing read 2 Chron. 7:14 says, If my people, which are called by my name, shall ahumble themselves, and pray, and seek my cface, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgoetKnlSUA

Re: Intensive Prayer Of Healing For �� Nigeria by EmekaBlue(m): 10:49am On Mar 20, 2023
Our own na prayer prayer

(1) (Reply)

Number Of Raka’aat In Taraweeh Prayer - Sheikh Doctor Sharof Gbadebo Raaji Q&a / Truth About Wet Dreams / Message To The Church Part 49

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.