Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,307 members, 7,826,216 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Will PDP Ever Take Back Power? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will PDP Ever Take Back Power? (575 Views)

How PDP Can Get Back Power In 2019 – Kwankwaso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will PDP Ever Take Back Power? by ifihearam: 11:49am On Mar 20, 2023
It will be really very difficult for PDP to take back power from APC.

If power must shift back to PDP, it has to be a unified force.

I hope Obi learns, isolation is never a power changer but endangers your political future.

Politics is building bridges, you cant depend on support from voters, you need structure but the he said his supporters are his structure, that was when I knew obi is a on a long ting..
However, this is an opportunity for both LP and PDP to work something out,maybe form an alliance or something because the rate at which APC is going power may never leave their hands in the next 16 years because they will be zoning the presidency to the North after Tinubu's tenure and the SW would work with them.

PDP needs to wake up, it bleeds my heart and I blame GEJ for this.

I will never forgive Atiku, Wike and Obi for their selfishness, they caused this.

1 Like

Re: Will PDP Ever Take Back Power? by Asgard13: 11:50am On Mar 20, 2023
Hmmm

Time bro..
Re: Will PDP Ever Take Back Power? by MasterJayJay: 11:53am On Mar 20, 2023
ifihearam:
It will be really very difficult for PDP to take back power from APC.

If power must shift back to PDP, it has to be a unified force.

I hope Obi learns, isolation is never a power changer but endangers your political future.

Politics is building bridges, you cant depend on support from voters, you need structure but the he said his supporters are his structure, that was when I knew obi is a on a long ting..
However, this is an opportunity for both LP and PDP to work something out,maybe form an alliance or something because the rate at which APC is going power may never leave their hands in the next 16 years because they will be zoning the presidency to the North after Tinubu's tenure and the SW would work with them.

PDP needs to wake up, it bleeds my heart and I blame GEJ for this.

I will never forgive Atiku, Wike and Obi for their selfishness, they caused this.

Who PDP epp?

How was Obi selfish?

North had 8 years under Buhari and Atiku want to continue from where Buhari stopped.

You seem to be NAIVE to dare tag Obi among the selfish people.

All these small kids with audacity to advise Peter Obi should go and sit down.

3 Likes

Re: Will PDP Ever Take Back Power? by Asgard13: 11:56am On Mar 20, 2023
Wike is out ..

He won’t influence much in next elections
Re: Will PDP Ever Take Back Power? by baralatie(m): 12:01pm On Mar 20, 2023
Well next elections in 2027 will be very interesting!
APC had just 9 million which is not good but compared to pdp 6 million and lp

Horrible

Will pdp be able to take advantage of a weakened APC.
Hmmm!
Let us see if pdp can evolve better than the current state it is
Re: Will PDP Ever Take Back Power? by frank14011991(m): 12:01pm On Mar 20, 2023
Asgard13:
Wike is out ..

He won’t influence much in next elections
you have to leave your parents house so that you go get sense

1 Like

Re: Will PDP Ever Take Back Power? by Pascal9: 12:07pm On Mar 20, 2023
Bala Mohammad will dethrone Tinubu in 2027
Re: Will PDP Ever Take Back Power? by seunmsg(m): 12:10pm On Mar 20, 2023
Pascal9:
Bala Mohammad will dethrone Tinubu in 2027

🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Will PDP Ever Take Back Power? by We4all: 12:19pm On Mar 20, 2023
We are talking about progress and here you are spewing about PDP taking back power. They ruled for 16 years and ended in catastrophe. APC will add to the already comatose Nigeria after rulling for another 16 years or more. Although, that may not be the case as I see a particular man reclaiming his mandate. Will y'all shout Amen!
Re: Will PDP Ever Take Back Power? by yarimo(m): 12:31pm On Mar 20, 2023
Goodluck Jonathan remain last PDP president of Nigeria forever

1 Like

Re: Will PDP Ever Take Back Power? by ifihearam: 1:40pm On Mar 20, 2023
We4all:
We are talking about progress and here you are spewing about PDP taking back power. They ruled for 16 years and ended in catastrophe. APC will add to the already comatose Nigeria after rulling for another 16 years or more. Although, that may not be the case as I see a particular man reclaiming his mandate. Will y'all shout Amen!

Dream on

Obi"s political career will only be relevant at the state level.

(1) (Reply)

People That Went To Congratulate Shetima All Die On Their Back Home / Prof Yakubu Did A Very Wonderful Job Very Truthful And Honest � Job. / Peter Obi's Mandate And The Cacophonic Metamorphosis Of Tinubu's Surpporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.