Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

Fintiri Defeats Binani In Adamawa Governorship Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fintiri Defeats Binani In Adamawa Governorship Election (60690 Views)

INEC Declares Adamawa Governorship Election Inconclusive / 7 Reasons Why Bindow Lost Adamawa’s Governorship Election / Umar Fintiri Wins Adamawa Governorship Election. Unseats Jibrilla Bindow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fintiri Defeats Binani In Adamawa Governorship Election by TruthsFM: 5:20pm On Mar 20, 2023
Adamawa State Governor and governorship candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Adamawa State, Ahmadu Fintiri, has won the majority of the votes cast in Saturday’s election.

Although Mr Fintiri has yet to be formally declared the winner of the election, at the time of this report, the results of all the 21 local government areas in the state have been announced at the INEC collation centre in Yola, the Adamawa State capital.

A PREMIUM TIMES tally of the announced results shows that Mr Fintiri scored a total of 421,522 votes, while his closest challenger, Aisha Dahiru of the APC, scored 390,275 votes from the 21 local governments.

As of Monday morning, Mr Fintiri was leading Mrs Dahiru, popularly called Binani, after the results of 20 local governments had been announced. But the APC candidate was hopeful of security a large victory in the remaining local government, Fufore.

Fufore’s results were announced Monday evening.

Although Binani won in Fufore, it was not enough to close the margin of victory of Mr Fintiri.

In total, Mr Fintiri won in 13 local governments while Binani won in eight.

The race to the Adamawa government house was a closely contested one between the two candidates.

INEC is expected to declare Mr Fintiri the winner of the election in the next few minutes.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/nnorth-east/589177-adamawa-governorship-pdps-fintiti-scores-majority-votes-to-defeat-binani.html

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fintiri Defeats Binani In Adamawa Governorship Election by TruthsFM: 5:20pm On Mar 20, 2023
Congratulations to Gov. Fintiri 🏆….Re-elected Governor of Adamawa state

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fintiri Defeats Binani In Adamawa Governorship Election by Xscape1993(m): 5:23pm On Mar 20, 2023
Congratulations to him!!!

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fintiri Defeats Binani In Adamawa Governorship Election by wallex1983(m): 5:24pm On Mar 20, 2023
If you don't bow for Nija politics, I don't know what else you'll bow for in life.

74 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Fintiri Defeats Binani In Adamawa Governorship Election by VEXT: 5:38pm On Mar 20, 2023
Better.....

I hate APC grin grin

86 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Fintiri Defeats Binani In Adamawa Governorship Election by Jokerman(m): 5:40pm On Mar 20, 2023
This Nigeria and abracadabra 😃... I fear you

6 Likes

Re: Fintiri Defeats Binani In Adamawa Governorship Election by Jackson105: 5:42pm On Mar 20, 2023
Ipob fools will not shout Rigging here o, but let it be APC, they will start shouting rigging

Where is Asgard?

337 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Fintiri Defeats Binani In Adamawa Governorship Election by Efuaye(m): 5:42pm On Mar 20, 2023
Sincerely, what's the essence of elections in Nigeria?

Unless we find a lasting solution to every four years shenanigan we call elections, Nigeria will not move an inch forward!

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fintiri Defeats Binani In Adamawa Governorship Election by Hamxas: 5:45pm On Mar 20, 2023
Long over due should have been annouced long ago

Abeg make person post Bauchi state

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fintiri Defeats Binani In Adamawa Governorship Election by seunmsg(m): 5:48pm On Mar 20, 2023
So sad. Really wanted Binani to win. APC should give her a big appointment and prepare her for 2027. She’s a bright star with a bright future.

64 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fintiri Defeats Binani In Adamawa Governorship Election by magoo10(m): 5:50pm On Mar 20, 2023
Inec is a joke
they are more or less restoring the old order.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fintiri Defeats Binani In Adamawa Governorship Election by sageb: 5:53pm On Mar 20, 2023
Fintiri worked in Adamawa , I was surprised when I saw that fake news congratulations Governor Fintiri

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fintiri Defeats Binani In Adamawa Governorship Election by BOLATINUBU01: 5:54pm On Mar 20, 2023
So sad embarassed

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fintiri Defeats Binani In Adamawa Governorship Election by meum: 5:54pm On Mar 20, 2023
Ok
Re: Fintiri Defeats Binani In Adamawa Governorship Election by Menclothing: 5:55pm On Mar 20, 2023
This is not fair

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fintiri Defeats Binani In Adamawa Governorship Election by HumbleOptimist(m): 5:55pm On Mar 20, 2023
Congratulation Gov. Ahmadu Fintiri. Binani tried. Better luck in 2027 In Sha Allah

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fintiri Defeats Binani In Adamawa Governorship Election by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:55pm On Mar 20, 2023
This is what we're saying about rumour mongers.

It has been on space in the last 20 hours that Binani has won while collation is ongoing.

Even US envoy share the rumours.

This was what transpired during Presidential Election when Obidence after rigging Alaigbo for Obi, they began to give over-bloated figures to Obi across States online.

By the Time INEC concluded collation of Results and announced winner, Ashiwaju Ahmad Bola Tinubu, they began to cry on internet that they were shortchanged of their IMAGINARY mandate.

How?
Which mandate?

You don't have 8% in northwest that has the highest numbers of voters.
You don't have 30% in Southwest that has the second highest numbers of voters,
North Central and
North East.

You only performed well in South South and had over 90% in South East that has least registered voters.

How was your mandate stolen?
Can Alaigbo mandate make Obi President?

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fintiri Defeats Binani In Adamawa Governorship Election by princeryle1: 5:55pm On Mar 20, 2023
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Fintiri Defeats Binani In Adamawa Governorship Election by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 20, 2023
Even in another 10years, a woman will not win a Governorship seat anywhere in the North!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fintiri Defeats Binani In Adamawa Governorship Election by Padipadi(m): 5:55pm On Mar 20, 2023
Ojoro
Re: Fintiri Defeats Binani In Adamawa Governorship Election by tuoyoojo(m): 5:55pm On Mar 20, 2023
Come and see
Nigerian wonder 🎶
Come and see
American wonder music 🎶

The more you look the less you see

1 Like

Re: Fintiri Defeats Binani In Adamawa Governorship Election by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:55pm On Mar 20, 2023
Asgard13 is composing another lines for 2027 that goes does.

"Tinubu must contest for second term.
Yoruba must be on ballot.
North 2027"

Jackson105:
Ipob fools will not shout Rigging here o, but let it be APC, they will start shouting rigging

Where is Asgard?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fintiri Defeats Binani In Adamawa Governorship Election by ImmaculateJOE(m): 5:56pm On Mar 20, 2023
The smartest rigger won.

5 Likes

Re: Fintiri Defeats Binani In Adamawa Governorship Election by richidinho(m): 5:56pm On Mar 20, 2023
grin

Even the British envoy that was supposed to wait till official declaration by INEC, she fall hand seriously

It shows that the UK is part of our problems in this country.

The only country head that has sent congratulatory message to that election rigger called BAT

Because they want more medical tourism in their country grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fintiri Defeats Binani In Adamawa Governorship Election by frenzy48: 5:56pm On Mar 20, 2023
people don already de congratulate the woman for WhatsApp status..lol

2 Likes

Re: Fintiri Defeats Binani In Adamawa Governorship Election by xevove2061: 5:56pm On Mar 20, 2023
wallex1983:
If you don't bow for Nija politics, I don't know what else you'll bow for in life.

Lol
Re: Fintiri Defeats Binani In Adamawa Governorship Election by jnatty(m): 5:56pm On Mar 20, 2023
My Governor
My Governor
My Governor
My Governor

2 Likes

Re: Fintiri Defeats Binani In Adamawa Governorship Election by datola: 5:56pm On Mar 20, 2023
Painful we are missing a woman at the helm.

1 Like

Re: Fintiri Defeats Binani In Adamawa Governorship Election by lazynairalander1: 5:56pm On Mar 20, 2023
I don't know this woman but I really hoped and prayed she wins, I wished she had won. I wanted see the first female elected governor this 2023 that would have pave way for other woman to take the bold step , the painful part is that she might not even want to contest again just like the case of Virginia Etiaba, Sarah jibril, mama taraba et al.

Best wishes to her in her future endeavors.

4 Likes

Re: Fintiri Defeats Binani In Adamawa Governorship Election by Antoeni(m): 5:57pm On Mar 20, 2023
For making Nigerians to queue
under rain under sun, to register for PVC, and to collect their PVC's, when he knows, our votes will not count. When he knows INEC will rig the elections for politicians.
Please say a prayer for Mahmood Yakubu, or curse him in your native Language.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG / Wike Shows Rivers Leaders The ''looted'' Government House Facilities (photos) / Dangote, Tony Elumelu, Otedola, Duke, Imoukhuede Meet Peter Obi (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.