Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Benz ML350 2014 Catalyst For Sale.. (not Stolen Please) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Benz ML350 2014 Catalyst For Sale.. (not Stolen Please) (1516 Views)

Black On Back Accident Free Mercedes Benz ML350 2014 With LED For Sale Urgently / Mercedes Benz ML350 2014 Premium Toks... 14.6m / Toks Mercedes Benz ML350 2014:11m. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benz ML350 2014 Catalyst For Sale.. (not Stolen Please) by Kininifoods(f): 5:20pm On Mar 20, 2023
The catalyst is disturbing the car.. I was advised to remove it (mechanic will understand more).. but the catalyst is follow come and in great condition..

So, if you're interested or know anyone who is..

Drop a comment showing interest and I'd reach out.

Price: 400k
Re: Benz ML350 2014 Catalyst For Sale.. (not Stolen Please) by Blueeyedboi(m): 5:51pm On Mar 20, 2023
A picture of the car and the catalyst... Ignore if you won't accept 300k.. thanks
Re: Benz ML350 2014 Catalyst For Sale.. (not Stolen Please) by Pikahol(m): 5:52pm On Mar 20, 2023
Kininifoods:
The catalyst is disturbing the car.. I was advised to remove it (mechanic will understand more).. but the catalyst is follow come and in great condition..

So, if you're interested or know anyone who is..

Drop a comment showing interest and I'd reach out.

Price: 400k
where is the picture?
Re: Benz ML350 2014 Catalyst For Sale.. (not Stolen Please) by Kininifoods(f): 6:06pm On Mar 20, 2023
Pikahol:
where is the picture?

The catalyst still dey inside the car.. dem never commot am.. when the buyer shows seriousness and is ready, then, I'd pull it out
Re: Benz ML350 2014 Catalyst For Sale.. (not Stolen Please) by Pikahol(m): 6:07pm On Mar 20, 2023
Kininifoods:

The catalyst still dey inside the car.. dem never commot am.. when the buyer shows seriousness and is ready, then, I'd pull it out
๐Ÿ˜

2 Likes

Re: Benz ML350 2014 Catalyst For Sale.. (not Stolen Please) by buygala(m): 6:15pm On Mar 20, 2023
Kininifoods:

So you wan make we dey price monkey wey dey ontop tree.. Na when we wan pay na im the monkey go come down ba grin

So what if pesin don travel hundreds of kilometres to buy the catalyst only for him to see mosquito net and Ofoma bread inside the catalyst port, how dem go take settle dat kain case? grin

If na me travel dat kain long travel only for op to show me nonsense, between me and the op, one of us must die that day.. .Mexican standoff style angry

18 Likes

Re: Benz ML350 2014 Catalyst For Sale.. (not Stolen Please) by gaby(m): 6:21pm On Mar 20, 2023
A mechanic who didn't produce a bolt or nut adviced you to take off a catalyst that came with the car and you agreed.

You and the mechanic na the same person born una.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Benz ML350 2014 Catalyst For Sale.. (not Stolen Please) by olewuezikc(m): 7:19pm On Mar 20, 2023
gaby:
A.mechanic who didn't produce a bolt or but adviced you to take off a catalyst that came with the car and you agreed.

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Benz ML350 2014 Catalyst For Sale.. (not Stolen Please) by Otunana: 8:56pm On Mar 20, 2023
gaby:
A.mechanic who didn't produce a bolt or nut adviced you to take off a catalyst that came with the car and you agreed.

๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜‚

3 Likes

Re: Benz ML350 2014 Catalyst For Sale.. (not Stolen Please) by Kininifoods(f): 9:24pm On Mar 20, 2023
buygala:

So you wan make we dey price monkey wey dey ontop tree.. Na when we wan pay na im the monkey go come down ba grin

So what if pesin don travel hundreds of kilometres to buy the catalyst only for him to see mosquito net and Ofoma bread inside the catalyst port, how dem go take settle dat kain case? grin

If na me travel dat kain long travel only for op to show me nonsense, between me and the op, one of us must die that day.. .Mexican standoff style angry

You also need to understand that the product I am selling is sensitive..

I wan commot am for front of the buyer.. no cap
Re: Benz ML350 2014 Catalyst For Sale.. (not Stolen Please) by Authoreety: 9:56pm On Mar 20, 2023
This story get as e be

1 Like

Re: Benz ML350 2014 Catalyst For Sale.. (not Stolen Please) by mejai(m): 4:41am On Mar 21, 2023
Na police go follow finish this kind transaction.

1 Like

Re: Benz ML350 2014 Catalyst For Sale.. (not Stolen Please) by buygala(m): 9:40am On Mar 21, 2023
mejai:
Na police go follow finish this kind transaction.

Make e be say na as pesin follow them go vehicle location, and as dem dey comot the catalyst na im police turn up with owner of motor.. IPO go do video and take pictures immediately onsite with the parties posing while holding the catalyst and car in different positions grin.. Police go tell you say e no mean, say the pictures and video na just for their case diary grin... But Olorun, as dem don snap you with the stolen items so, your Agbada don hook for barbwire grin

Na dis kain "simple" case ASP Dahiru for Abuja dey like grin.. Parties fit sell their houses and cars to settle police, yet dem no go comot the case..If dem get fine fresh and ripe female children and wife, IPO go still nak them as per "don't worry, I am ontop of your father's /husband's case.. There is nothing there.. By Saturday we go release am" grin.. Ontop that yeye scope, plenty police officers go nak your wife, sisters, daughters, even your Mama sef.

After dem don drain the parties' till nothing dey to drain again, same police go arraign them on TV, come announce say "Criminal gang responsible for theft of all vehicle catalysts in the North nabbed by Gallant Police officers after prolonged shoot-out with our officers"... Na so everybody for that transaction own don finish grin

As Police HQ hear "shootout with Gallant officers", dem go transfer the case to Abuja.. From there, na only God and death fit comot them for the gbese.

2 Likes

Re: Benz ML350 2014 Catalyst For Sale.. (not Stolen Please) by mejai(m): 10:15am On Mar 21, 2023
buygala:

Make e be say na as pesin follow them go vehicle location, and as dem dey comot the catalyst na im police turn up with owner of motor.. IPO go do video and take pictures immediately onsite with the parties posing while holding the catalyst and car in different positions grin.. Police go tell you say e no mean, say the pictures and video na just for their case diary grin... But Olorun, as dem don snap you with the stolen items so, your Agbada don hook for barbwire grin

Na dis kain "simple" case ASP Dahiru for Abuja dey like grin.. Parties fit sell their houses and cars to settle police, yet dem no go comot the case..If dem get fine fresh and ripe female children and wife, IPO go still nak them as per "don't worry, I am ontop of your father's /husband's case.. There is nothing there.. By Saturday we go release am" grin.. Ontop that yeye scope, plenty police officers go nak your wife, sisters, daughters, even your Mama sef.

After dem don drain the parties' till nothing dey to drain again, same police go arraign them on TV, come announce say "Criminal gang responsible for theft of all vehicle catalysts in the North nabbed by Gallant Police officers after prolonged shoot-out with our officers"... Na so everybody for that transaction own don finish grin

As Police HQ hear "shootout with Gallant officers", dem go transfer the case to Abuja.. From there, na only God and death fit comot them for the gbese.

Hahahahaha ๐Ÿคฃ na like dis..... Prison (awaiting trial)
Re: Benz ML350 2014 Catalyst For Sale.. (not Stolen Please) by jackmrandy: 11:25am On Sep 12, 2023
Stolen calalyst converter, run run run. You and the mechanic na police go arrest una soon

(1) (Reply)

ยปยปยป Toyota Hilux 018 Automatic @ N22M Negotiable ยซยซยซ / I Need A Car / Clean Black On Black Suv For Sale:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.