Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

2023 Census: I Will Simply Walk The Adhoc Staffs Outta My House In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Census: I Will Simply Walk The Adhoc Staffs Outta My House In Lagos (2244 Views)

Shehu Sani's Prayer For Nigeria's 2023 Census / 2023 Census To Begin May 3 - FG / INEC Currently Recruiting Adhoc Staffs For 2019 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Census: I Will Simply Walk The Adhoc Staffs Outta My House In Lagos by Workch: 5:57pm On Mar 20, 2023
Yes, if I cannot vote in Lagos then I should not be counted in Lagos.

Every igbos in Lagos should also not be counted. The population of lagos will reduce hence affecting the allocation that Lagos state will receive.

13 Likes

Re: 2023 Census: I Will Simply Walk The Adhoc Staffs Outta My House In Lagos by BentizilL: 6:02pm On Mar 20, 2023
Don't forget to leave Lagos totally and go back to South East to be counted...
We don't need parasite and ungrateful people like you around us...

40 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 2023 Census: I Will Simply Walk The Adhoc Staffs Outta My House In Lagos by Workch: 6:03pm On Mar 20, 2023
BentizilL:
I won't leave Lagos, I will stay but I will make sure that I don't count for Lagos. You cannot force to count me

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Census: I Will Simply Walk The Adhoc Staffs Outta My House In Lagos by criminalmindz: 6:04pm On Mar 20, 2023
Yes oo. They can use their positions to rig. We will use the census to show them pepper. 20k per member of my households before I will listen to census officials...

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Census: I Will Simply Walk The Adhoc Staffs Outta My House In Lagos by Throwback: 6:09pm On Mar 20, 2023
criminalmindz:
Yes oo. They can use their positions to rig. We will use the census to show them pepper. 20k per member of my households before I will listen to census officials...

Werey!

Census officials go give you money unto wetin?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Census: I Will Simply Walk The Adhoc Staffs Outta My House In Lagos by motayoayinde: 6:10pm On Mar 20, 2023
THIS CHANGES NOTHING REALLY, EXCEPT PERHAPS TO MESS WITH YOUR MENTAL HEALTH.

WHY REMAIN WITH A PEOPLE YOU HATE SO MUCH?

SELF TORTURE.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023 Census: I Will Simply Walk The Adhoc Staffs Outta My House In Lagos by bcomputer101: 6:11pm On Mar 20, 2023
Without apology, I will say Igbos has a very low IQ. You keep doing things that will make your host to hate you. You have successfully made people to see LP as Igbo party. I'm a Yoruba man that campaign vigorously for Peter Obi to an extent of even calling him Peteru Oluwaseun Obi, but today if I should vote in any rerun, I won't vote him again because I now see LP as Igbo party.
You guys needs to wake up and stop being fool!sh...

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2023 Census: I Will Simply Walk The Adhoc Staffs Outta My House In Lagos by Herbiodun09: 6:12pm On Mar 20, 2023
Workch:

Every igbos in Lagos should also not be counted. The population of lagos will reduce hence affecting the allocation that Lagos state will receive.

Thats your problem. You can decide to even kill yourself before then.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Census: I Will Simply Walk The Adhoc Staffs Outta My House In Lagos by Workch: 6:13pm On Mar 20, 2023
motayoayinde:
THIS CHANGES NOTHING REALLY, EXCEPT PERHAPS TO MESS WITH YOUR MENTAL HEALTH.

WHY REMAIN WITH A PEOPLE YOU HATE SO MUCH?

SELF TORTURE.
Well, Kano will end up having more population than lagos in the end.
Hence Kano will get more federal allocation than lagos.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Census: I Will Simply Walk The Adhoc Staffs Outta My House In Lagos by Workch: 6:14pm On Mar 20, 2023
Herbiodun09:

Thats your problem. You can decide to even kill yourself before then.
Nope I won't kill myself, I will simply make sure I am and my entire family don't count for Lagos. I will still enjoy the infrastructure in Lagos though

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Census: I Will Simply Walk The Adhoc Staffs Outta My House In Lagos by PDJT: 6:14pm On Mar 20, 2023
-I have always thought staying outside Biafraland or your homeland to get counted in Nigeria is just silly.

-Maybe, you guys will now start listening to the voice of reason.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Census: I Will Simply Walk The Adhoc Staffs Outta My House In Lagos by Jostoman: 6:15pm On Mar 20, 2023
BentizilL:
see you mouth like ungrateful did northerners attack yoruba people in jigawa and niger state when they voted for tinubu against Atiku and kwakwanso? This is the reason why majority of south south and southeast love Atiku because Atiku doesnt play this your do or die politics.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Census: I Will Simply Walk The Adhoc Staffs Outta My House In Lagos by Workch: 6:15pm On Mar 20, 2023
bcomputer101:
Without apology, I will say Igbos has a very low IQ. You keep doing things that will make your host to hate you. You have successfully made people to see LP as Igbo party. I'm a Yoruba man that campaign vigorously for Peter Obi to an extent of even calling him Peteru Oluwaseun Obi, but today if I should vote in any rerun, I won't vote him again because I now see LP as Igbo party.
after reading this, we will still make sure that most igbos in Lagos won't participate in the census. Thanks and God bless.

You that have high IQ, how has your life changed?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Census: I Will Simply Walk The Adhoc Staffs Outta My House In Lagos by Charleys: 6:16pm On Mar 20, 2023
I can't vote so you shouldn't count me in

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Census: I Will Simply Walk The Adhoc Staffs Outta My House In Lagos by bjtinz: 6:16pm On Mar 20, 2023
bcomputer101:

Same here. These guys are unbelievable

1 Like

Re: 2023 Census: I Will Simply Walk The Adhoc Staffs Outta My House In Lagos by Herbiodun09: 6:17pm On Mar 20, 2023
Workch:
Nope I won't kill myself, I will simply make sure I am and my entire family don't count for Lagos. I will still enjoy the infrastructure in Lagos though

Awwwww.
Re: 2023 Census: I Will Simply Walk The Adhoc Staffs Outta My House In Lagos by bjtinz: 6:17pm On Mar 20, 2023
Workch:
after reading this, we will still make sure that most igbos in Lagos won't participate in the census. Thanks and God bless.

You that have high IQ, how has your life changed?

Abeg stop making excessive yet empty noise.
Re: 2023 Census: I Will Simply Walk The Adhoc Staffs Outta My House In Lagos by Workch: 6:18pm On Mar 20, 2023
bjtinz:

Same here. These guys are unbelievable
kill yourself na. It is not by force to be counted dude.

We will spread the campaign that igbos in Lagos should boycott the census so Kano can get more allocation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Census: I Will Simply Walk The Adhoc Staffs Outta My House In Lagos by Workch: 6:19pm On Mar 20, 2023
bjtinz:

Abeg stop making excessive yet empty noise.
it's not noise, it's what I am capable of doing. It's simple, NPC cannot force to count me and my family. If I can't make it to the east to be counted then I will not be counted in Lagos. It's the kinda country your tribal bigotry is creating.

They cannot also force to count other igbos in Lagos ๐Ÿ˜‚

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Census: I Will Simply Walk The Adhoc Staffs Outta My House In Lagos by Great2017: 6:21pm On Mar 20, 2023
bcomputer101:
What really matters is the truth. Is Labour Party really an Igbo party?
Re: 2023 Census: I Will Simply Walk The Adhoc Staffs Outta My House In Lagos by BastadThiefnubu: 6:21pm On Mar 20, 2023
Workch:

Every non-Yoruba is in support of this.
They will never eat their cake and have it.
This is what Yoruba tribalism has birthed.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Census: I Will Simply Walk The Adhoc Staffs Outta My House In Lagos by Charleys: 6:23pm On Mar 20, 2023
bcomputer101:

If I was supporting Tinubu in my town, no one will ever call me a Yoruba name. Why would they call you an Igbo name.

This shows the rate of tribalism in your area

1 Like

Re: 2023 Census: I Will Simply Walk The Adhoc Staffs Outta My House In Lagos by OfoIgbo: 6:24pm On Mar 20, 2023
bcomputer101:

Get out of here!!!!

No one gives a crap about your votes. BATstards can be spotted miles away.

Bottomline is this. Every Igbo man and SS person will not be counting for Lagos in the coming census. Hopefully businesses will start setting up their headquarters elsewhere to ensure a steep dwindling of Lagos monthly monetary accruals.

When you thugs were intimidating Igbos and others, ensuring they did not vote, where were you?

True OBI-dients are really in the SS, SE and NC.

You people have proven what you are all about, in the past few days. Thankfully, Simon Ekpa has talked about setting up shop in Lagos. Deal with that. Some of your guys doing gra-gra now, will very shortly have contents of their brainbox splattered all over the streets of Lagos. Their gra-gra will soon disappear. That is the language Simon Ekpa and his people speak very well. I have never been a fan of Simon EKpa, but on this one, Yoruba tribalists invited this coming calamity. Enjoy

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Census: I Will Simply Walk The Adhoc Staffs Outta My House In Lagos by haffaze777(m): 6:26pm On Mar 20, 2023
Workch:
kill yourself na. It is not by force to be counted dude.

We will spread the campaign that igbos in Lagos should boycott the census so Kano can get more allocation.

Please spread it to your brother in Ogun state as well.

God bless you as you did.
Re: 2023 Census: I Will Simply Walk The Adhoc Staffs Outta My House In Lagos by BombAttack(f): 6:27pm On Mar 20, 2023
Workch:

This is the message we are sending to all Igbos in Lagos

The Yorubas have shown us who they are

So we must start using our heads

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Census: I Will Simply Walk The Adhoc Staffs Outta My House In Lagos by Workch: 6:29pm On Mar 20, 2023
haffaze777:

Please spread it to your brother in Ogun state as well.

God bless you as you did.
Amen, bless you too

1 Like

Re: 2023 Census: I Will Simply Walk The Adhoc Staffs Outta My House In Lagos by kozmokaz(m): 6:31pm On Mar 20, 2023
bcomputer101:

Without apology you are very stupid!!

We are talking about q public threat against an ethnic group stopping them.from voting for there choice candidate you are talking bout LP igbo party ?

I

1 Like

Re: 2023 Census: I Will Simply Walk The Adhoc Staffs Outta My House In Lagos by jumper524(m): 6:36pm On Mar 20, 2023
Workch:

you've a point. If you can't be counted in lagos, then you shouldn't stay in lagos.
Re: 2023 Census: I Will Simply Walk The Adhoc Staffs Outta My House In Lagos by honeyB2018: 6:37pm On Mar 20, 2023
bcomputer101:

You are free to have any opinion you want about the IGBOS, that is Ok. But understand one thing about them. They are not easily moved to do anything, but once they are, the overdo it.
You see this election matter, IGBOS, Don't normally get involved in elections in Lagos State, if you recall the past. It's still your people, who usually say, IGBOS, don't vote in elections, all the care about is their shops. Now, they are getting involved in elections in Lagos State, you are crucifying them
If you say the should go back to their states, well, they may reconsider other things here as well, since they don't have a say over anything here. Period

1 Like

Re: 2023 Census: I Will Simply Walk The Adhoc Staffs Outta My House In Lagos by Workch: 6:44pm On Mar 20, 2023
jumper524:
you've a point. If you can't be counted in lagos, then you shouldn't stay in lagos.
I will stay in Lagos and not be counted and also not vote.

No be fight ๐Ÿ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Census: I Will Simply Walk The Adhoc Staffs Outta My House In Lagos by jumper524(m): 6:47pm On Mar 20, 2023
Workch:
I will stay in Lagos and not be counted and also not vote.

No be fight ๐Ÿ˜‚
well its a win win since the owner of lagos now controls the federal. The igr you generate won't be counted.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Census: I Will Simply Walk The Adhoc Staffs Outta My House In Lagos by Workch: 6:53pm On Mar 20, 2023
jumper524:
well its a win win since the owner of lagos now controls the federal. The igr you generate won't be counted.
I will pay tax like a good citizen but we will make sure that kano ends up getting more federal allocation than lagos state

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Any Reduction In Ethnic Slurs On Nairaland? / Meet The Next Governor Of Imo: His Excellency Ikechukwu Joseph Ukaegbu (ikenga) / Five Soldiers Feared Killed As Biafra Separatists Attack Oil Workersโ€™ Quarters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.