Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Babagana Zulum Re-Elected As Borno Governor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babagana Zulum Re-Elected As Borno Governor (22472 Views)

Governor Babagana Zulum Welcomes El-Rufai To Borno (Photos) / Governor Babagana Zulum Sitting Under A Tree / How Babagana Zulum Aborted Plot By Fayemi, El-rufai To Sack Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babagana Zulum Re-Elected As Borno Governor by engineerkola: 7:44pm On Mar 20, 2023
Achievers81:

Children of hatred! Zulum is better than Sanwo Olu?
When you allow hatred to be cloud your sense of reasoning, that is what of you.

If Zulum should govern lagos, Lagos will be 10 times better. Don't let tribalism blind you. I am Yoruba. I know performers when I see them.
Re: Babagana Zulum Re-Elected As Borno Governor by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 20, 2023
Forget party....This one deserves the victory.
Re: Babagana Zulum Re-Elected As Borno Governor by juman(m): 7:47pm On Mar 20, 2023
Nicenixon:
APC don win for Jigawa State.

Okay.
I wonder I did not see the result.
Re: Babagana Zulum Re-Elected As Borno Governor by FuckDModz: 7:48pm On Mar 20, 2023
grin
Based on what exactly?
Mugu choke for this country.
22NDset:
He deserves it. Obviously one of the best governor right now
Re: Babagana Zulum Re-Elected As Borno Governor by juman(m): 7:49pm On Mar 20, 2023
Economy is bad all over the world because of american war in ukraine.
Not only in nigeria price of things increase. Its whole world.
Blame america.
Re: Babagana Zulum Re-Elected As Borno Governor by RPG2020(m): 7:50pm On Mar 20, 2023
Mercisharelove:
Ok

Pals aid is a complete scam and owned by emmanuella Sedoo Amos.

Also the owner of skyle blog site

How far, I will surely track you down to your hole, first I will make sure you don't have any account number, secondly I will pick you up and lock you up forever and you will surely rut in jail.

No one, I repeat, none should invest in pal aid oooo

It's a complete fraud and scammer site. Especially skyle,

I personally took down the rubbish ten legal ways to make money on front page.

I will go Extra length to bring you down...

Emmanuella Sedoo Amos.

You never see anything grin get rich or die trying
Re: Babagana Zulum Re-Elected As Borno Governor by juman(m): 7:53pm On Mar 20, 2023
Zulum is exceptionally good governor.
Vice president elect is also good hand.
Re: Babagana Zulum Re-Elected As Borno Governor by Tee2027: 8:05pm On Mar 20, 2023
yarimo:
Hahahaha but obi claim labour party governorship candidate won the election with over 1 million votes in Bornu state grin grin

You dey mind those miscreants?

They have no human value walking around street leaving their brain back home.
Re: Babagana Zulum Re-Elected As Borno Governor by chiefolododo(m): 8:31pm On Mar 20, 2023
I heard he is a moderate thief
Re: Babagana Zulum Re-Elected As Borno Governor by LegendHero(m): 8:35pm On Mar 20, 2023
They just wasted money to conduct election in Borno.

Something they should have gave to Zulum to deliver more dividend of democracy to Borno people.
Re: Babagana Zulum Re-Elected As Borno Governor by Skeduw20(m): 8:37pm On Mar 20, 2023
otuomasirichi:
Congratulations to the best Governor in the North 👍

Haven't seen Obidient comment....this will definitely be a Rigged election by them
Re: Babagana Zulum Re-Elected As Borno Governor by otuomasirichi: 8:48pm On Mar 20, 2023
Skeduw20:

Haven't seen Obidient comment....this will definitely be a Rigged election by them
Zulum cannot rig election. His performance speaks for him 🤸
Re: Babagana Zulum Re-Elected As Borno Governor by Demurray: 9:04pm On Mar 20, 2023
Benwallt:
This is massive.

Abeg, has election in Kaduna and Adamawa ended?
The information here is quite confusing
Oga, elections don end since Saturday, Oh! You mean collation, Adamawa inconclusive while Kaduna still in progress
Re: Babagana Zulum Re-Elected As Borno Governor by puremaker7(m): 9:11pm On Mar 20, 2023
Benitoh:
If you're from the East and igbo precisely, do not allow yourself to counted and registered in the upcoming census if you're living outside igboland especially Lagos.

If you cannot vote as a Nigerian because you're an igbo living in Lagos then definitely you cannot identify in the census of that same state.
including those ibos ladies in brothel abi?
Re: Babagana Zulum Re-Elected As Borno Governor by folake4u(f): 9:11pm On Mar 20, 2023
All my Northern friends speak highly of him. Plus he gave Bursary to Law School students last year.

Congrats to him.
Re: Babagana Zulum Re-Elected As Borno Governor by Anunakeeh: 9:16pm On Mar 20, 2023
22NDset:
He deserves it. Obviously one of the best governor right now .

MINI IMPORTATION GUIDE 2023.
Importation business has made many people wealthy easily compared to other businesses or services. Some people are like "which business can I do as a side hustle or fully" . With proper Mini Importation guide, you can buy and sell without leaving your comfort zone.
You can start Importation business with little amount such as N50,000. Partner with us today to expand your business, Join others on our WhatsApp group and learn the following:
--How to search for hot products.
--How to import cheaply from China, Dubai, Brazil, UK,Turkey etc.
--How to get products delivered to your door step.
--How to know if items are original or fake before importation.
--How to connect directly with manufacturers (No agent)
-- How to buy first grade Bales of UK used clothes and baby collections.
--- How to market your products (e-commerce)
WhatsApp No. in the photos:

All these Scammers sef.
Re: Babagana Zulum Re-Elected As Borno Governor by fuke(m): 9:26pm On Mar 20, 2023
engineerkola:

Are you blind? Zulum is far better than Sanwo-Olu. You should learn to give merit without tribalism

How is zulum better.
Underground trians in maiduguri?
Heart and kidney transplant hospitals?
oxford standard university?
Re: Babagana Zulum Re-Elected As Borno Governor by iamdapsyj(m): 9:44pm On Mar 20, 2023
Mercisharelove:
Ok

Pals aid is a complete scam and owned by emmanuella Sedoo Amos.

Also the owner of skyle blog site

How far, I will surely track you down to your hole, first I will make sure you don't have any account number, secondly I will pick you up and lock you up forever and you will surely rut in jail.

No one, I repeat, none should invest in pal aid oooo

It's a complete fraud and scammer site. Especially skyle,

I personally took down the rubbish ten legal ways to make money on front page.

I will go Extra length to bring you down...

Emmanuella Sedoo Amos.

Immediately when I saw it I knew it was a scam and was wondering why it was on front page of Nairaland, but I was happy that it was removed eventually.
Re: Babagana Zulum Re-Elected As Borno Governor by Exedyne: 9:45pm On Mar 20, 2023
yarimo:
Hahahaha but obi claim labour party governorship candidate won the election with over 1 million votes in Bornu state grin grin

Lamba party!!!
Re: Babagana Zulum Re-Elected As Borno Governor by StreetFight: 9:47pm On Mar 20, 2023
yarimo:

He got the advice from a MAD man
Re: Babagana Zulum Re-Elected As Borno Governor by Goalnaldo(m): 9:55pm On Mar 20, 2023
He and sanwo and dave umahi have done quite well. I remember he commissioned more than 50 projects in his first 100 days in office in fact a related thread at the top of this thread says he unveils 326 project in 365, can you imagine? Whereas some governors cant complete 10 projects in eight years!
Re: Babagana Zulum Re-Elected As Borno Governor by headboyprince(m): 10:29pm On Mar 20, 2023
juman:
Economy is bad all over the world because of american war in ukraine.
Not only in nigeria price of things increase. Its whole world.
Blame america.
so american war in ukarine is affecting nigeria but RECENT AI developements no dey ever affect nigeria..you guys are still living in 1950.. oyinbo are building flying car, robotic workers, while you guys are still struggling to conduct ordinary election, useless country, useless president...tueh grin grin
Re: Babagana Zulum Re-Elected As Borno Governor by hkidola00(m): 10:49pm On Mar 20, 2023
Upworkwriter007:
In the north? Which governor did better than him in Nigeria? None!
ganduje,den zulum
Re: Babagana Zulum Re-Elected As Borno Governor by HeroicMeastro: 11:21pm On Mar 20, 2023
BentizilL:

What of Lagos...
Sanwo olu hasn't done well? shocked
Re: Babagana Zulum Re-Elected As Borno Governor by Nobody: 12:35am On Mar 21, 2023
yarimo:

What concerns Obi with this thread? Are you on drugs or something?
Re: Babagana Zulum Re-Elected As Borno Governor by Nobody: 12:39am On Mar 21, 2023
Benitoh:
If you're from the East and igbo precisely, do not allow yourself to counted and registered in the upcoming census if you're living outside igboland especially Lagos.

If you cannot vote as a Nigerian because you're an igbo living in Lagos then definitely you cannot identify in the census of that same state.

Why do you think you have a right to tell any Igbo what to do. This is how the madness with Kanu and Ekpa started.

Do you think Igbo's are sheep's waiting to be given instructions by random non-entities.

Si eba puo Osiso!
Re: Babagana Zulum Re-Elected As Borno Governor by yarimo(m): 12:40am On Mar 21, 2023
Skyview01:

What concerns Obi with this thread? Are you on drugs or something?
Shey obi is not longer a politician and leader of labour party again? grin grin grin
Re: Babagana Zulum Re-Elected As Borno Governor by Nobody: 12:44am On Mar 21, 2023
yarimo:
Shey obi is not longer a politician and leader of labour party again? grin grin grin

But the Thread is talking about Zulum being announced by INEC as the governor of Maiduguri na. I know you don't like Obi but think of it this way, Obi is the biggest blessing for Tinubu in this election. He completely destroyed Atiku and PDP for Tinubu nau. He worked for Tinubu for free and I think he deserves praise and accolade.

Do you know what would have happened if he did not run on LP? It would have been an Atiku presidency by now so i think he does not deserve all the criticism.
Re: Babagana Zulum Re-Elected As Borno Governor by LegacyB: 12:45am On Mar 21, 2023
ebuk4real:

And calling obi's name is your medicine...get a life bigot
Obi’s name isn’t that important don’t get yourself worked up over that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kaduna Airstrike misfire: Senators donate December Salaries (N109m) To Victims / Soludo Tasks Landlords In Onitsha To Repaint Old Houses, Constructs More Roads / 9-year Old Student Writes Book On Terrorism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.