Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Will Things Ever Go Back To What It Was? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will Things Ever Go Back To What It Was? (1886 Views)

Will Things Ever Get Better For Nigeria? / Lagos Guber Elections 2023: Will Things Remain The Same Again? / Will Things Ever Change In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Things Ever Go Back To What It Was? by MusaChukwudi: 11:25pm On Mar 20, 2023
NaijaRoyalty:
The last has not been heard about this election . I've broken ties with all my Yoruba friends and I'm ready to take out anyone that will mess with me going forward .

Isn't it easier and simpler to head back to your states or region?

Na by force to live in Yoruba land?

You really believe this fake military constitution was amicably agreed by all Nigerians?

igbo no get sense
Re: Will Things Ever Go Back To What It Was? by julaion: 11:30pm On Mar 20, 2023
2mch:

Lmaoooo! Dem don show you shege. Go outside go tell Lagosians that one again! E be like say na only beating de make una get sense. You better get out of Lagos. Nuisance. Leech. You don’t like us, but you can’t stop living around us. Werey.
Lagos wey belong to benins na u dey claim
Re: Will Things Ever Go Back To What It Was? by LordIsaac(m): 11:30pm On Mar 20, 2023
Israel07:

I see say u dey lack job as you won't stop quoting me. Well even if I had any I'd never give you. I won't coexist with jealous and tribal bigots. Now piss off
Humility in word and indeed, respect for the host community and peaceful coexistence, facilitate a successful immigration. Never forget!
Re: Will Things Ever Go Back To What It Was? by 2mch(m): 11:31pm On Mar 20, 2023
julaion:
Lagos wet belong to benins na u dey claim
No worry. Go East leave these Yoruba wey think say dem wise pass you! You go show them with your progress for East!

Ask your Benin people make dem come show you the land their father left them in Lagos. Make dem go Court go drag am.
Re: Will Things Ever Go Back To What It Was? by julaion: 11:39pm On Mar 20, 2023
2mch:

No worry. Go East leave these Yoruba wey think say dem wise pass you! You go show them with your progress for East!

Ask your Benin people make dem come show you the land their father left them in Lagos. Make dem go Court go drag am.
dey play,just the fool ur entire generation,so u no no the history of Lagos wey u dey drag grin well no be everybody be like stark illiterate like you sha
Re: Will Things Ever Go Back To What It Was? by 2mch(m): 11:41pm On Mar 20, 2023
julaion:
dey play,just the fool ur entire generation,so u no no the history of Lagos wey u dey drag grin well no be everybody be like stark illiterate like you sha
You no won go East. Plus you be Lagos historian. Na wa o. I no understand your fight. Be like confusion don hook you.
Re: Will Things Ever Go Back To What It Was? by julaion: 11:48pm On Mar 20, 2023
2mch:

You no won go East. Plus you be Lagos historian. Na wa o. I no understand your fight. Be like confusion don hook you.
for ur information am not even in ur fvcking Nigeria grin till u die u and ur entire generation will never step feet outside outside Nigeria,the day u try it,them go bury u without coffin
Re: Will Things Ever Go Back To What It Was? by 0monnak0da: 11:50pm On Mar 20, 2023
Rikkely:

My best friend is a yoruba and I've two children with a yoruba woman too, I have a lot of them as friends both in Nigeria and where I base but I have activated my yoruba hate mode and no going back, I don't care about the election because I don't believe Nigeria will ever get better but I will never forgive what happened on 18th.

Your hate is impotent
No matter how fast a car speeds it will always meet the road in front
You are plotting
We are plotting
We shall see who is the best of plotters
The reality is Yoruba do not need Ibos for anything and we can do without ever going to your land
So if we are to agree every body stay in your home land we have nothing to lose
you are the landlocked ones that coveted the Niger Delta
They say be humble you are arguing
Is there anywhere you go that people don't " jealous". You

maybe you need to start looking in the mirror and see what it is about you that makes the whole world jealous
Are you the only ones in Lagos state? Before we knew you we lived in peace I. Lagos with Nupe,Ebira,Hausa,Malians an Senegalese.
Oshodi are settlers,Rhodes are settlers,ditto Shitta Bey and many others
Igunnuko masquerade came from Nupe centuries ago and we accept them and integrated them
You came yesterday and are insulting everyone in a land where reverence for elders is like a religion and you show contempt for our ways
Fucck you and your impotent hatred

1 Like

Re: Will Things Ever Go Back To What It Was? by 2mch(m): 11:53pm On Mar 20, 2023
julaion:
for ur information am not even in ur fvcking Nigeria grin till u die u and ur entire generation will never step feet outside outside Nigeria,the day u try it,them go bury u without coffin
Eyah. Na abroad you de use boast. LMAO. You don suffer.
Re: Will Things Ever Go Back To What It Was? by julaion: 11:57pm On Mar 20, 2023
2mch:

Eyah. Na abroad you de use boast. LMAO. You don suffer.
them dey use boat go uk hahahaha if you use boat you go die na grin abeg show cast more of ur high illiteracy level,I so much love it
Re: Will Things Ever Go Back To What It Was? by raumdeuter: 12:25am On Mar 21, 2023
Rikkely:

My best friend is a yoruba and I've two children with a yoruba woman too, I have a lot of them as friends both in Nigeria and where I base but I have activated my yoruba hate mode and no going back, I don't care about the election because I don't believe Nigeria will ever get better but I will never forgive what happened on 18th.

After all these tantrums by May 30 every Bank Federal bulding or state building you go to you will see the picture of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu and if in Lagos SanwoOlu

The solution is to refuse to enter any bank or public building for the next 4yrs so you wont see it or better still remove your eyes
Re: Will Things Ever Go Back To What It Was? by culf: 1:47am On Mar 21, 2023
I have a question to ask...
Re: Will Things Ever Go Back To What It Was? by mrvitalis(m): 1:47am On Mar 21, 2023
LordIsaac:

That would negate the Third Law.
But you want one Nigeria?

Why don't we make it official by amending the constitution
Re: Will Things Ever Go Back To What It Was? by Glistinin(m): 2:28am On Mar 21, 2023
Remove Agbogugu from your rancid and putrid mouth you stinking chronic liar!!!
I know you are one of the yorubas that come to Agbogugu to slave at building sites for pittance!!!
Look at this piece of shit that can't feed himself is talking about feeding his masters from Agbogugu.
I can assure you wholeheartedly that if I hear any 'pim' from you again, I will send boys to eject a pieces of shit like you from Agbogugu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
buhariPLEASEdie:

Oga leave Yorubas to starve.......
Come and feed yo people here in agbogugu (Enugu)......

Both shameless murdaf**** Young and old r always begging for money.......
Re: Will Things Ever Go Back To What It Was? by LordIsaac(m): 6:16am On Mar 21, 2023
mrvitalis:

But you want one Nigeria?

Why don't we make it official by amending the constitution
Humility, respect and peace is all there is to it.
Re: Will Things Ever Go Back To What It Was? by byteem: 6:32am On Mar 21, 2023
The north is having a field day laughing at the foolish south and someday this chicken will come.home to roost.. .. as for your question the answer is one big no.. this is one bridge too far.... But its nice this generation witnessess the level.of hate that formed their fathers resolve .. now they see the reality.. hate , pain and regret are very good catalysts if channeled right ..work harder.. make money.. leave the snakes alone...to all the snakes in the house enjoy .. this too shall pass..
Re: Will Things Ever Go Back To What It Was? by mrvitalis(m): 7:19am On Mar 21, 2023
LordIsaac:

Humility, respect and peace is all there is to it.
So have a candidate to vote and defending that stand is not respect n peace ?
Re: Will Things Ever Go Back To What It Was? by LordIsaac(m): 8:45am On Mar 21, 2023
mrvitalis:

So have a candidate to vote and defending that stand is not respect n peace ?
I know this may not make any sense to you as your mind is made up. But I'll still share it for free. I have been in a strange land for over two decades. I studied the people; checked their political leanings and predisposition and acted accordingly. I respect them. Even when I shine brighter, I stay humble and sometimes even arrogate my success to their magnanimity. I love the candidate they love, and outwardly detest whatever they detest. I can tell you for free, that I have lived with them peacefully and can swear to you that many of them would die for me if they saw any harm coming my way.

Thus, respect your host, stay humble and remain peaceful!
Re: Will Things Ever Go Back To What It Was? by mrvitalis(m): 9:00am On Mar 21, 2023
LordIsaac:

I know this may not make any sense to you as your mind is made up. But I'll still share it for free. I have been in a strange land for over two decades. I studied the people; checked their political leanings and predisposition and acted accordingly. I respect them. Even when I shine brighter, I stay humble and sometimes even arrogate my success to their magnanimity. I love the candidate they love, and outwardly detest whatever they detest. I can tell you for free, that I have lived with them peacefully and can swear to you that many of them would die for me if they saw any harm coming my way.

Thus, respect your host, stay humble and remain peaceful!
Strange land not your country

You people pushing for one Nigeria don't even understand the concept of a nation that you are claiming

If that's what you want openly say it let's put it in the constitution regional government simple only indigenous peoples would be allowed to vote
Re: Will Things Ever Go Back To What It Was? by LordIsaac(m): 9:55am On Mar 21, 2023
mrvitalis:

Strange land not your country

You people pushing for one Nigeria don't even understand the concept of a nation that you are claiming

If that's what you want openly say it let's put it in the constitution regional government simple only indigenous peoples would be allowed to vote
Respect for your host community, humility and peace are indispensable to a successful immigration.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Quarreled With My Igbo Neighbor About Yoruba People / Why are South East States The Busiest States In Nigeria During Christmas? / 2040: Aba Skyline & How P.H Will Benefit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.