Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,923 members, 7,835,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

We Have Done Well In Policing The Electoral Process' - IGP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Have Done Well In Policing The Electoral Process' - IGP (305 Views)

"Sign The Electoral Bill Now" - Saraki Advises President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Have Done Well In Policing The Electoral Process' - IGP by Godspowerpro: 7:13pm On Mar 20, 2023
LET EVERYTHING THAT HAS BREATH PRAISE THE LORD. PRAISE GOD

ScrollReport

'WE HAVE DONE WELL IN POLICING THE ELECTORAL PROCESS' - IGP ALKALI BABA
• Monitors Election, Visit Kaduna, Plateau By Road

The Inspector-General of Police, IGP Usman Alkali Baba yesterday hailed the performance of the men and officers under his command nationwide for a great job in protecting the sanctity of the electoral process. He made this known when he patrolled and monitored the gubernatorial polls in Kafanchan, Kaduna State on Saturday 18th March, 2023.

National Association of Online Security News Publishers, NAOSNP gathered that the IGP patrolled by road. His convoy moved through Abuja, Buhari, Jere, Kwoi, Kafanchan, Jos, and Kaduna.

Meanwhile, during the process, IGP Usman Alkali Baba interfaced with senior officers of the NPF, military, and paramilitary at various points while on the patrol. 'We believe we have done well in policing the electoral process, while we promise to investigate some of the infractions identified during the polls', he said.

Re: We Have Done Well In Policing The Electoral Process' - IGP by BastadThiefnubu: 7:14pm On Mar 20, 2023
This one is a comedian grin grin grin grin
Re: We Have Done Well In Policing The Electoral Process' - IGP by otuomasirichi: 7:14pm On Mar 20, 2023
To slap these policemen dey hungry me. The same people that were hiding during the election finally came out after election to praise themselves. What type of coward policemen do we have in this country
Re: We Have Done Well In Policing The Electoral Process' - IGP by wahahlawahala: 7:15pm On Mar 20, 2023
😂😂😂 comedians... Let obedients catch una🤭
Re: We Have Done Well In Policing The Electoral Process' - IGP by Godspowerpro: 7:15pm On Mar 20, 2023
otuomasirichi:
To slap these policemen dey hungry me embarassed
Dem dey wait you no be small
Re: We Have Done Well In Policing The Electoral Process' - IGP by abobote: 7:37pm On Mar 20, 2023
Shame no de catch this man
Re: We Have Done Well In Policing The Electoral Process' - IGP by Samirana360(m): 7:42pm On Mar 20, 2023
Oga u failed woefully

1 Like

Re: We Have Done Well In Policing The Electoral Process' - IGP by bencr7: 7:51pm On Mar 20, 2023
undecided undecided undecided that why d poor one among them, children they always they do like mumu.
Nigeria police na d worse in d world.
Wat a shame,now to me any police kill in battle,I will never waist my time saying RIP
Whether u like d election or u no like,we are still together to suffer more together from politicians in nigeria,why there children are enjoying abroad.
I don't know whether I will grin or cry,wat diz womanic IGP is saying!
Re: We Have Done Well In Policing The Electoral Process' - IGP by CodeTemplar: 8:10pm On Mar 20, 2023
Is there any govt more corrupt than Buhari's in Nigeria's history?
Re: We Have Done Well In Policing The Electoral Process' - IGP by CodeTemplar: 8:13pm On Mar 20, 2023
bencr7:
undecided undecided undecided that why d poor one among them, children they always they do like mumu.
Nigeria police na d worse in d world.
Wat a shame,now to me any police kill in battle,I will never waist my time saying RIP
Whether u like d election or u no like,we are still together to suffer more together from politicians in nigeria,why there children are enjoying abroad.
I don't know whether I will grin or cry,wat diz womanic IGP is saying!
I tell you, save the first born, they look like half sheep half human in countenance.
Dhem don donate for the other side and money must be made here by all means. Useless bunch.
Re: We Have Done Well In Policing The Electoral Process' - IGP by CodeTemplar: 8:14pm On Mar 20, 2023
22NDset:
They tried anyway
They tried(impressed) for the incumbents indeed. Nonsense!
Re: We Have Done Well In Policing The Electoral Process' - IGP by Advancedpenis: 8:15pm On Mar 20, 2023
Pot bellied fools

(1) (Reply)

US: Violent Voter Intimidation Marred Nigeria’s Governorship Elections / What Is "Wailing" / Is Nairaland Truly A One Tribe Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.