Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

Letter To Yoruba Bigots From A Yoruba Man - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Letter To Yoruba Bigots From A Yoruba Man (747 Views)

OPC Says Killing Of 3 Obas Is Highest Insult To Yoruba Race / This Yoruba Man Abroad Is Angry With Nigeria / 'APC Caught Sharing Money To Yoruba Traditional Rulers In Aso Rock' - May Ubeku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To Yoruba Bigots From A Yoruba Man by blacksta(m): 7:48pm On Mar 20, 2023
Our silence is not complicity

5 Likes

Re: Letter To Yoruba Bigots From A Yoruba Man by PlayerMeji: 8:02pm On Mar 20, 2023
Come and eat... Sweet Corn!

7 Likes

Re: Letter To Yoruba Bigots From A Yoruba Man by SpatialKing(m): 8:04pm On Mar 20, 2023
You can imagine

Re: Letter To Yoruba Bigots From A Yoruba Man by NothingDoMe: 8:05pm On Mar 20, 2023
PlayerMeji:
😄
Re: Letter To Yoruba Bigots From A Yoruba Man by raskymonojendor: 8:06pm On Mar 20, 2023
IPOB Letter writer masquerading as Yoruba should direct his letter to the Obas in Lagos.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Letter To Yoruba Bigots From A Yoruba Man by nairanaira12: 8:20pm On Mar 20, 2023
PlayerMeji:

A favorable rigging is sweet, abi? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Letter To Yoruba Bigots From A Yoruba Man by nairanaira12: 8:21pm On Mar 20, 2023
raskymonojendor:
IPOB Letter writer masquerading as Yoruba should direct his letter to the Obas in Lagos.

So, in your daft mind, all yorubas support apc, abi?, grin
Re: Letter To Yoruba Bigots From A Yoruba Man by DEROX: 8:32pm On Mar 20, 2023
grin yes am an unapologetic yoruba man what we have done for those flats they can never do for us common councillor they cant give us but want to rule us tarrr

4 Likes

Re: Letter To Yoruba Bigots From A Yoruba Man by seunmsg(m): 8:35pm On Mar 20, 2023
Dear Ibos, this is becoming embarrassing. Your candidates simply lost election and nothing else. If you plan and strategies well, they may win in the next four years. All these threats, insult, blackmail and wailing are not necessary.

10 Likes

Re: Letter To Yoruba Bigots From A Yoruba Man by Invictuse: 8:39pm On Mar 20, 2023
Bro wail softly n if you no like wail hard ko kan aye even if you wail to death.

nairanaira12:

4 Likes

Re: Letter To Yoruba Bigots From A Yoruba Man by DenreleDave(m): 8:43pm On Mar 20, 2023
I am proud to be a Yoruba Man

I respect other tribes....

No apologies

7 Likes

Re: Letter To Yoruba Bigots From A Yoruba Man by blacksta(m): 8:44pm On Mar 20, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Lol so anyone who is not on your side is ipob.... Great thinking ..

Some yoruba people still get sense and higher
levels of decency.....

2 Likes

Re: Letter To Yoruba Bigots From A Yoruba Man by raskymonojendor: 9:18pm On Mar 20, 2023
nairanaira12:

blacksta:

Lol so anyone who is not on your side is ipob.... Great thinking ..

Some yoruba people still get sense and higher
levels of decency.....
Continue wailing Igbos. grin

4 Likes

Re: Letter To Yoruba Bigots From A Yoruba Man by MuchAdo: 9:21pm On Mar 20, 2023
kiss
Re: Letter To Yoruba Bigots From A Yoruba Man by wahahlawahala: 9:23pm On Mar 20, 2023
nairanaira12:

so you know... But y making it seems like na only Igbo voted fr eluuup from top to bottom😂

2 Likes

Re: Letter To Yoruba Bigots From A Yoruba Man by helinues: 9:24pm On Mar 20, 2023
Inferiority complex won't allow them to be proud of their lineage. Na this impersonation Sha ni as if they are cursed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter To Yoruba Bigots From A Yoruba Man by blacksta(m): 11:16pm On Mar 20, 2023
raskymonojendor:

We dey here together .... mine own expectation is very low ... as i dont believe anything good will come from a faulty foundation

You in for a shock
Re: Letter To Yoruba Bigots From A Yoruba Man by nairanaira12: 6:15pm On Mar 21, 2023
wahahlawahala:
so you know... But y making it seems like na only Igbo voted fr eluuup from top to bottom😂
Where did i say only igbos voted for LP?
Re: Letter To Yoruba Bigots From A Yoruba Man by nairanaira12: 6:15pm On Mar 21, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Mentally primitive tribal bigot from the stone age.
Re: Letter To Yoruba Bigots From A Yoruba Man by nairanaira12: 6:18pm On Mar 21, 2023
Invictuse:
Bro wail softly n if you no like wail hard ko kan aye even if you wail to death.

You seem to daft to give any sensible response. I expect that from a mentally primitive dog from the stone age. grin
Re: Letter To Yoruba Bigots From A Yoruba Man by AdaojoTheUrchin: 6:21pm On Mar 21, 2023
seunmsg:
Dear Ibos, this is becoming embarrassing. Your candidates simply lost election and nothing else. If you plan and strategies well, they may win in the next four years. All these threats, insult, blackmail and wailing are not necessary.

Ismail Olumegbon wrote his name, and told you his family compound as an indigenous Lagosian. Why are you calling on the Igbo? grin
Re: Letter To Yoruba Bigots From A Yoruba Man by ElSudani: 6:23pm On Mar 21, 2023
seunmsg:

The wailing was expected. After boasting of taking Lagos and threatening to depose the Oba of Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Letter To Yoruba Bigots From A Yoruba Man by Invictuse: 8:21am On Mar 22, 2023
Like I said earlier wail softly n if you no like wail hard ko kan aye even if you wail to death.

nairanaira12:

You seem to daft to give any sensible response. I expect that from a mentally primitive dog from the stone age. grin
Re: Letter To Yoruba Bigots From A Yoruba Man by nairanaira12: 8:23am On Mar 22, 2023
Invictuse:
Like I said earlier wail softly n if you no like wail hard ko kan aye even if you wail to death.

Lolz. Dont you feel like an idiot to be following a street thug like a fool?

(1) (Reply)

Cyberstalking: Court Remands Nigerian Doctor In Prison For Post On Facebook / Aregbesola Eulogize Tinubu At 71 (pictures) / Alleged Plans By Subversive Elements To Stop Tinubu’s Swearing-in

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.