Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,360 members, 7,839,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Obedient This And That - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obedient This And That (352 Views)

APC Is Now Obedient (photos) / Support Our Obedient Son. APC House Of Rep Campaign Billboard In Enugu / Hope Uzodimma: We Are Obedient To APC, Not Any Individual, Political Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obedient This And That by Mercisharelove(f): 7:58pm On Mar 20, 2023
When we were talking about the disaster called Buhari none of you listened, today you all are suffering for your blind support and hating truth speakers.

Truth have fewer friends, but the popularity of liar's are second to none.

Keep rejoicing now, in the future, when you all begin suffering, I will be in the state rejoicing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obedient This And That by duro4chang(m): 8:15pm On Mar 20, 2023
Kikikikikikiki! Loser

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obedient This And That by Mercisharelove(f): 8:19pm On Mar 20, 2023
duro4chang:
Kikikikikikiki! Loser

Low mind, think, have we been justified about Buhari or not?

In the next few months you will understand, the only language you understand now is low life

1 Like

Re: Obedient This And That by duro4chang(m): 8:21pm On Mar 20, 2023
Mercisharelove:

Low mind, think, have we been justified about Buhari or not?

In the next few months you will understand, the only language you understand now is low life
Stop wailing now!
Re: Obedient This And That by Jeffrey22(m): 8:41pm On Mar 20, 2023
Mercisharelove:
When we were talking about the disaster called Buhari none of you listened, today you all are suffering for your blind support and hating truth speakers.

Keep rejoicing now, in the future, when you all begin suffering, I will be in the state rejoicing.

Don’t worry about them my dear
Re: Obedient This And That by Jeffrey22(m): 8:41pm On Mar 20, 2023
duro4chang:
Stop wailing now!

I Just heard that y’all that campaigned and voted for APC are already buying fuel at #50, wow y’all have direct power supply, I even heard that y’all can now walk into CBN and walk out with cash

That’s a good development ✅
Re: Obedient This And That by duro4chang(m): 8:43pm On Mar 20, 2023
Jeffrey22:

I Just heard that y’all that campaigned and voted for APC are already buying fuel at #50, wow y’all have direct power supply, I even heard that y’all can now walk into CBN and walk out with cash

That’s a good development ✅
You go wail taya
Re: Obedient This And That by Mercisharelove(f): 10:12pm On Mar 20, 2023
Truth is my friend and I will always be truthful and support truth speakers.

If winning by fraud is cool, then live with it
Re: Obedient This And That by Mercisharelove(f): 6:17pm On Mar 23, 2023
You should know
Re: Obedient This And That by Mercisharelove(f): 8:17pm On Mar 23, 2023
Re: Obedient This And That by plessis: 8:22pm On Mar 23, 2023
Mercisharelove:

Amen
Re: Obedient This And That by marlow1962(m): 8:29pm On Mar 23, 2023
Mercisharelove:

Word
Re: Obedient This And That by Mercisharelove(f): 10:02pm On Mar 23, 2023
It's

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Should Not Accept Invitation Of People Who Clearly Rigged Election / DSS’ ING Alarm Ploy To Arrest Obi, Atiku Before May 29, Says Timi Frank / Adekunle: World Smartest Robotics Engr And Asiwaju"s Renewed Hope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.