Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Sanwo-Olu's Victory True Reflection Of People's Mandate, Says Election Observers - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu's Victory True Reflection Of People's Mandate, Says Election Observers (23525 Views)

Toni Kabaka Meets Labour Party Youth Leader, Says Election Is Not Do Or Die / Osun People’s Mandate Beheaded By Judicial Magic – Shehu Sani Reacts / 2 Ex-Presidents, 30 Foreign Election Observers Land In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu's Victory True Reflection Of People's Mandate, Says Election Observers by echodrum(m): 9:31pm On Mar 20, 2023
Re: Sanwo-Olu's Victory True Reflection Of People's Mandate, Says Election Observers by Mccullum: 9:37pm On Mar 20, 2023
The most free and fair election in the history of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu's Victory True Reflection Of People's Mandate, Says Election Observers by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 20, 2023
Oluwabash:
https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGs/status/1637892479532802054?t=iFHdvbMlh-kw4nzVChzmXw&s=19
Do you know the funniest part of this press conference is that all these fathers and mother's sitting down actually don't know the spiritual implications of what they just did! All their offsprings just got sentenced to an unsettled life of unexplainable disaster!!!
Re: Sanwo-Olu's Victory True Reflection Of People's Mandate, Says Election Observers by Justbesure: 9:40pm On Mar 20, 2023
Cash and carry Election Observer group
Re: Sanwo-Olu's Victory True Reflection Of People's Mandate, Says Election Observers by enemyofprogress: 9:40pm On Mar 20, 2023
It is settled. If you're not down with us, go and die

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu's Victory True Reflection Of People's Mandate, Says Election Observers by ifko: 9:43pm On Mar 20, 2023
Omoawoke:
some people are pained because yorubas did not allow them to take over Lagos

Some people are in Abia and Anambra having headache over lagos election

If una like, come back in 2027 and try your luck again to take over lagos, we go beat you hands down again for election

if you think you are stubborn, others are stubborn too
if you think you are special, others are special too
if you think you are smart, other are smart too

You are not the only tribe in lagos, respect is reciprocal.
Olorun oba o jogun lakai fun yin
Re: Sanwo-Olu's Victory True Reflection Of People's Mandate, Says Election Observers by Oniovo1: 9:43pm On Mar 20, 2023
id4sho:
Hope he delivers better to the people and stop funding godfathers with taxpayers and state resources tongue
Even if he doesn't deliver, it's the land owners problem. They prefer it like that. My own is that they should stop knocking on my door and disturbing me with their begging profession. I no give salt, matches etc again. At least the state government should have centres where the landowners can go to pick up what they need rather than constituting nuisance by begging the strangers.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu's Victory True Reflection Of People's Mandate, Says Election Observers by ifko: 9:45pm On Mar 20, 2023
Owaincouncil:
If I am sanwoolu. This 2nd term, I will demolish ladiipo, market, Alaba market and computer village all in the name of I WANT TO REBUILD IT in order to send this people back to their village. Because by the time I compete it, and I ask them to apply for shops, any ibo name I see won't qualify to get a stall. That's how to teach them a lesson.
Stockholm syndrome
Re: Sanwo-Olu's Victory True Reflection Of People's Mandate, Says Election Observers by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 20, 2023
More like the APC deployed the old dirty tribalist tactics to win

1951 all over again.
Re: Sanwo-Olu's Victory True Reflection Of People's Mandate, Says Election Observers by Igbokwechika101(m): 9:47pm On Mar 20, 2023
The Gospel truth is that I miss Ambode.
Re: Sanwo-Olu's Victory True Reflection Of People's Mandate, Says Election Observers by Fahdiga(m): 9:49pm On Mar 20, 2023
TheGift:

Don't mind that clown, he is burying His head in the sand. Refusing to see how Sanwo all of a sudden started running up and down and begging for votes after they won Lagos, even with rigging.
Exactly.
Re: Sanwo-Olu's Victory True Reflection Of People's Mandate, Says Election Observers by omogemi: 10:06pm On Mar 20, 2023
Me I didn't vote for u o. . Is this an election or what. Make oga awon agbero Sanwo olu dey there dey play alongside his agbero supporters.
Re: Sanwo-Olu's Victory True Reflection Of People's Mandate, Says Election Observers by integrity16(m): 10:08pm On Mar 20, 2023
hopexter:

Lagos is not your state of origin, take your bitterness to your state you miscreant grin

Look at this one! I am more Lagosian than you would ever be. Omo oodua nimi tokan tokan.

Call the election for what it is. A sham.
Re: Sanwo-Olu's Victory True Reflection Of People's Mandate, Says Election Observers by buharitill2023: 10:19pm On Mar 20, 2023
TheGift:

if Sanwo is performing , why was He suddenly desperately trying to convince us of His achievement, why were the elections massively
rigged, in the most intimidating way, and why do they feel the need to rent an observer group to tell us everything was perfect. When we can all observe the contrary for ourselves?

If Sanwo is performing , any Lagosian should be able to feel it, not only people that are privy to their nice ideas and intentions.
that is the problem I have with idiotic pigs,
You voted for Lp who lack experience,
The idiotic pigs voted against sanwo olu not because he is not performing,
Is just for hatred and tribalism

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu's Victory True Reflection Of People's Mandate, Says Election Observers by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:21pm On Mar 20, 2023
inoki247:
Lol tears go full this thread....
The crying is too loud

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu's Victory True Reflection Of People's Mandate, Says Election Observers by joba4luv: 10:23pm On Mar 20, 2023
Lunatics people
Re: Sanwo-Olu's Victory True Reflection Of People's Mandate, Says Election Observers by yusluvad(m): 10:23pm On Mar 20, 2023
NIGERIAJAGAJAGA:
They really observed their own purse and pockets.
Can i give double like🤭🤭
Re: Sanwo-Olu's Victory True Reflection Of People's Mandate, Says Election Observers by NigeriaTalk: 10:27pm On Mar 20, 2023
By there names you shall know them.. please are they telling us we can not do better than them? Why can't SUG PRESIDENT be included in INEC OBSERVERS? Abi weytin I talk bad?
Re: Sanwo-Olu's Victory True Reflection Of People's Mandate, Says Election Observers by nereushouse(m): 10:28pm On Mar 20, 2023
Oluwabash:
May the outcome of this fraudulent become the portions of you and your family, useless and heartless election observers. May your lives end up in sorrow, despite the blood of innocent ones she'd all in the course of exercising their franchise, yet you all Troup out to say the election was democratic. In fact, may you seek death and not find death in the times of your endless pains. Amen. What you sow you realp.
Re: Sanwo-Olu's Victory True Reflection Of People's Mandate, Says Election Observers by sweetjohn(m): 10:29pm On Mar 20, 2023
Triangles1:
Anything that didn't favor Elupee Elupee is rigging, even this SANWO OLU announcement is still ringing on their head.

Elupee..... LoL
Eluu p don't need favor of criminality and bloodshed
Re: Sanwo-Olu's Victory True Reflection Of People's Mandate, Says Election Observers by buharitill2023: 10:29pm On Mar 20, 2023
TheGift:

Please I am begging , you , name one significant thing Sanwo did in and for Lagos. Just one.

I am waiting.
hahahaha, I can list hundred,
But before I list,
Tell me what sanwo olu did not do in Lagos
Re: Sanwo-Olu's Victory True Reflection Of People's Mandate, Says Election Observers by accountantben: 10:30pm On Mar 20, 2023
His victory was a true reflection of fruad and disenfranchisement.
Re: Sanwo-Olu's Victory True Reflection Of People's Mandate, Says Election Observers by sslcrypt: 10:35pm On Mar 20, 2023
Shameless useless bunch. There children will still be in this country at the end of the day.
Re: Sanwo-Olu's Victory True Reflection Of People's Mandate, Says Election Observers by Omodua(m): 10:36pm On Mar 20, 2023
Oluwabash:
https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGs/status/1637892479532802054?t=iFHdvbMlh-kw4nzVChzmXw&s=19
Not Real Observers. It is the compromised Observers.

Real Observers will not see the mayhem and denial of voters rights and goes ahead to endorse the results.
Re: Sanwo-Olu's Victory True Reflection Of People's Mandate, Says Election Observers by Godspikin: 10:43pm On Mar 20, 2023
thesicilian:
The only person I know in Lagos right now that could have defeated Sanwo-Olu in a free and fair election is Ambode

If there's a way I can give 100 likes to this post of yours I would have. That's what LP should have done if they were serious about winning.

They brought forward someone with so many baggages just because he has an Igbo background. Someone who denigrated in the past the very people he wants to lead, the internet never forgets and he couldn't even apologize. Someone whose capacity and competence can not match SanwoOlu.

All the noise the Igbos and some obidients are making about the GRV issue is just emotional blackmail.

He is not the first person to contest in Yorubaland who has an Igbo mother, he is also not the first to contest in Yorubaland who has a Non-yoruba wife. Governor Adeleke's mother is Igbo. Aketi's wife is Igbo. Governor Seyi Makinde's wife is not Yoruba.
There has never been anytime any Yoruba man campaigned against any of these people on the basis of where their mother or wife is from. One should then ask, what is different in his own case.

GRV was rejected because of his disposition towards his supposed people the people he intended to govern, evident in his submissions online.

He wasn't rejected because his mom or wife is igbo. He was rejected because of his disposition towards the Yorubas, his disposition is anti-yoruba. His posts can be likened to an Hausa man referring to Hausas as bunch of Almajiris, no Hausa man will ever tag his people in that manner, at least not one who has the intention of leading them.

GRV's loss is Karma playing out, he deserves to lose and SanwoOlu deserves to win!

Abeg, LP lost this from the beginning.

It's their cry of victimisation that is even annoying now. Twisting the narrative just to make themselves happy.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu's Victory True Reflection Of People's Mandate, Says Election Observers by ud4u: 10:44pm On Mar 20, 2023
Let the life of this observers and their families to come be like this election and the violence that are attached to it. Amen Amen and Amen
Re: Sanwo-Olu's Victory True Reflection Of People's Mandate, Says Election Observers by Triangles1(m): 10:49pm On Mar 20, 2023
blackgold2018:
the politicians have succeeded in brainwashing you poor fools.

If I explain it to you, you will still not understand.
Poverty is really in the mind.

No I don't need your explanation, keep it for yourself and unborn child.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu's Victory True Reflection Of People's Mandate, Says Election Observers by Triangles1(m): 10:51pm On Mar 20, 2023
DanielPat01:

Why would people accept an election result where thugs run the polling units? Election where results were not uploaded to Inec server!
Only criminals support criminals

When elu p won presidential election in Lagos it wasn't rigged, dey play.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu's Victory True Reflection Of People's Mandate, Says Election Observers by Triangles1(m): 10:53pm On Mar 20, 2023
sweetjohn:
Eluu p don't need favor of criminality and bloodshed

There's blood shed in Elu p land more than Lagos, I don't know why you guys concentrate on Lagos as if is family hereditary.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu's Victory True Reflection Of People's Mandate, Says Election Observers by Padipadi(m): 10:53pm On Mar 20, 2023
Fahdiga:
Election observers indeed. Sanwo Olu is free to rent some few jobless clowns, sew apron with an election observer tag on it for them to wear while granting an arranged interview with a paid TV station. The whole world saw what transpired in Nigeria; A charade called election. Nigeria is a huge joke
What happened in south east?
How come no LP is declared winner till now?
Do t you think you v laboured in vain?

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu's Victory True Reflection Of People's Mandate, Says Election Observers by BlackAdam65: 10:54pm On Mar 20, 2023
AnyanwuSilas:
Nigeria needs restructuring and decentralisation of power
ya oga do u want to kill lagos grin
AnyanwuSilas:
Nigeria needs restructuring and decentralisation of power
ya oga do u want to kill lagos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? / N300 Per Litre Price Of Petrol Is Not Bad – Petroleum Minister, Sylva / Ebikabowei Victor "Boyloaf" Child's Dedication In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.