Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,268 members, 7,954,045 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:22 AM

Seun Osewa Bullied By IPOB Agents (Picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Osewa Bullied By IPOB Agents (Picture) (884 Views)

We Recovered Arms, Ammunition From IPOB Agents In Akwa Ibom – Police / Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu, Attacked By IPOB Members In Germany / Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In Germany By IPOB Members After Meeting. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Osewa Bullied By IPOB Agents (Picture) by mrrandomguy: 8:44pm On Mar 20, 2023
Despite his stance against Tinubu and his support for Peter Obi and GRV, they still accused him of fueling tribalism and hatred with his platform nairaland.com.

The treatment he is currently receiving, is worse that what Alimi gave Afonja in Ilorin, after he betrayed the Oyo kingdom.

He has even lost control of his platform, after all it is the ibgos that made it popular 😂

Lessons:
1. Never support people of other tribes against your own people.
2. The Ọmọlúàbí code of conduct is beyond the understanding of non-Yorubas who are genetically unprincipled , dangerously unprogressive, biologically bigoted, and full of hate.

Cc
Seun, Mynd44, Lalasticlala 😂

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Bullied By IPOB Agents (Picture) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 20, 2023
This is a big fat lie, seun is always not stagnant and firm with his support

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Bullied By IPOB Agents (Picture) by Houseontherock1: 8:47pm On Mar 20, 2023
He replaced a Yoruba supermod with Igbo
He even apologized to them

He deserves it... undecided

7 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Bullied By IPOB Agents (Picture) by Felabrity: 8:47pm On Mar 20, 2023
Why are you even tagging the mods?

I don't understand
Re: Seun Osewa Bullied By IPOB Agents (Picture) by malcom1X: 8:48pm On Mar 20, 2023
They can vote in our cities but we can't vote in their cities.

The south will not forget.

Re: Seun Osewa Bullied By IPOB Agents (Picture) by Felabrity: 8:48pm On Mar 20, 2023
Houseontherock1:

no one was asking for his support

Just be neutral

Nairaland is the biggest forum in Africa, and we don't need bigots to be running it

Why do you think Jack of Twitter stepped down as the CEO?

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Bullied By IPOB Agents (Picture) by mrrandomguy: 8:49pm On Mar 20, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
My post or the Twitter post?

And you should have left your profile picture. My thread was intended as a comic relief.
Re: Seun Osewa Bullied By IPOB Agents (Picture) by YeyeGbami: 8:49pm On Mar 20, 2023
Blame game
Re: Seun Osewa Bullied By IPOB Agents (Picture) by Urheadmaster(m): 8:51pm On Mar 20, 2023
Everybody knows that seun osewa is like a prostitute, he has no stance with whomever he's supporting tongue
IyaebeTheGreat:
Re: Seun Osewa Bullied By IPOB Agents (Picture) by tommy589(m): 8:53pm On Mar 20, 2023
Seun wants to be politically correct
Re: Seun Osewa Bullied By IPOB Agents (Picture) by Afamsi: 8:53pm On Mar 20, 2023
Re: Seun Osewa Bullied By IPOB Agents (Picture) by VikingKing: 9:28pm On Mar 20, 2023
Houseontherock1:

Who was the Yoruba supermod?
Re: Seun Osewa Bullied By IPOB Agents (Picture) by Invictuse: 9:36pm On Mar 20, 2023
God will punish seun
Na me know wetin I don suffer for the lilly livered coward hand. Oloshious fellow !
Re: Seun Osewa Bullied By IPOB Agents (Picture) by Houseontherock1: 10:10pm On Mar 20, 2023
VikingKing:

Who was the Yoruba supermod?
He said it himself. I guess mynd44 or something. He ended up pissing both sides off undecided
Re: Seun Osewa Bullied By IPOB Agents (Picture) by VikingKing: 10:13pm On Mar 20, 2023
Houseontherock1:

He said it himself. I guess mynd44 or something. He ended up pissing both sides off undecided

Mynd who happens to be my favourite mod is still very much here with us. No mod was sacked, Lalastic was probably mandated to use an official moniker instead of his personal.
Re: Seun Osewa Bullied By IPOB Agents (Picture) by tyboy(m): 10:14pm On Mar 20, 2023
Most of the Igbo's born in Lagos are just to good , nice and friendly but you see those that came over with night bus are the big problem. I have no apology on what I have said. Call it what ever you like.
Re: Seun Osewa Bullied By IPOB Agents (Picture) by Houseontherock1: 10:32pm On Mar 20, 2023
VikingKing:

Mynd who happens to be my favourite mod is still very much here with us. No mod was sacked, Lalastic was probably mandated to use an official moniker instead of his personal.
Obviously, he deleted the post. Someone posted it here yesterday from his Twitter page. In his words: "I even replaced my Yoruba supermod with an Igbo supermod...". This supermod's name he didn't mention.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Sunday Useless Obidients. / This Is The Summary Of What Nigerian Poltics Is All About. Nothing More. / How Lagos Help Nigeria States But Limit SW States Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.