Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,659 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Biafra Exit Is Treanding On Twitter. As Expected. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Exit Is Treanding On Twitter. As Expected. (3556 Views)

Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri / Yahaya Bello: Obaseki’s Exit Is Painful But APC Will Reclaim Edo / IPOB Rejects VP Slot For South-East, Insists On Referendum For Biafra’s Exit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra Exit Is Treanding On Twitter. As Expected. by plaindealer: 10:25pm On Mar 20, 2023
https://twitter.com/search?q=%23BiafraExit&src=trend_click&vertical=trends

We predicted and saw this coming... grin grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Exit Is Treanding On Twitter. As Expected. by plaindealer: 10:26pm On Mar 20, 2023
grin .

Re: Biafra Exit Is Treanding On Twitter. As Expected. by searchng4love: 10:26pm On Mar 20, 2023
Fugazi... In reality they're running from pillars to posts begging profusely

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Exit Is Treanding On Twitter. As Expected. by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:26pm On Mar 20, 2023
Tramp Clowns

The biafra disease is infectious.

I unfortunately board a vehicle with an old Igbo papa today. The way he was cursing Yoruba people and Lagos, I knew his children have brainwashed him too. Almost all the Igbo I meet have been infected with the Biafra madness.

For goodness sake, they should mobilize their senators and representative to start up bills for referendum. The whole noise is disturbing other's peace

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biafra Exit Is Treanding On Twitter. As Expected. by madridguy(m): 10:28pm On Mar 20, 2023
grin
Re: Biafra Exit Is Treanding On Twitter. As Expected. by helinues: 10:29pm On Mar 20, 2023
Indeed, as expected

They are very easy to predict

grin

35 Likes

Re: Biafra Exit Is Treanding On Twitter. As Expected. by Dynamicboss: 10:30pm On Mar 20, 2023
Thought as much

7 Likes

Re: Biafra Exit Is Treanding On Twitter. As Expected. by Dentidon: 10:30pm On Mar 20, 2023
Tinubu must give them that Biafra. They must go.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Exit Is Treanding On Twitter. As Expected. by TheBillyonaire: 10:31pm On Mar 20, 2023
It is time for Biafra. I will prefer being called Biafran than Nigerian. grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Exit Is Treanding On Twitter. As Expected. by searchng4love: 10:31pm On Mar 20, 2023
Dentidon:
Tinubu must give them their Biafra. Igbos must go.

Without an inch of Nigerian land.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Exit Is Treanding On Twitter. As Expected. by wahahlawahala: 10:32pm On Mar 20, 2023
We hope and pray dey get dia Biafra... Their wahala too much🙄

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Exit Is Treanding On Twitter. As Expected. by helinues: 10:33pm On Mar 20, 2023
searchng4love:

Without an inch of Nigerian land.

With big wall

grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Exit Is Treanding On Twitter. As Expected. by searchng4love: 10:33pm On Mar 20, 2023
wahahlawahala:
We hope and pray dey get dia Biafra... Their wahala too much🙄
They can have the biafla but not with an inch of Nigerian land as presently constituted

15 Likes

Re: Biafra Exit Is Treanding On Twitter. As Expected. by plaindealer: 10:34pm On Mar 20, 2023
They've been tearing up the Nigerian passports as if my garri no go swell because some anti-Nigerian ipob tore Nigerian passport.

The next phase is to dig up the biafra ipob flag they've been heading to fool Nigerians.

After that, screams and yells that Nigeria is a zoo and a shithole.

After that, start the brutal and bloody enforcement of sit at home and countless and needless igbo deaths

....as usual, Obi pandora, the grand wizard of ipob look the other way from his safe and luxurious confines in Lagos.

Just wait for it..

grin grin

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Exit Is Treanding On Twitter. As Expected. by Felabrity: 10:38pm On Mar 20, 2023
Stop acting stupid everytime

Don't you know what trending means?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Exit Is Treanding On Twitter. As Expected. by Rikkely: 10:39pm On Mar 20, 2023
[quote author=plaindealer post=121929069]They've been tearing up the Nigerian passports as if my garri no go swell because some anti-Nigerian ipob tore Nigerian passport.

The next phase is to dig up the biafra ipob flag they've been heading to fool Nigerians.

After that, screams and yells that Nigeria is a zoo and a shithole.

After that, start the brutal and bloody enforcement of sit at home and countless and needless igbo deaths

....as usual, Obi pandora, the grand wizard of ipob look the other way from his safe and luxurious confines in Lagos.

Just wait for it..

It's a good development, Nigeria as a country is never going to work and will never work, best solution to separate and It will help yorubas to stop wailing about Lagos everyday here.
I don't want to be in the same country with yorubas and north east and north west

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Exit Is Treanding On Twitter. As Expected. by searchng4love: 10:39pm On Mar 20, 2023
Felabrity:
Stop acting stupid everytime

Don't you know what trending means?
Beg clearly

8 Likes

Re: Biafra Exit Is Treanding On Twitter. As Expected. by inoki247: 10:39pm On Mar 20, 2023
Lol so people that call Ekpa name and say is been used by politicians will soon run back to him which kain confusion be this...

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Exit Is Treanding On Twitter. As Expected. by 2mch(m): 10:40pm On Mar 20, 2023
Thank God. We are now back to normal. Biafra or death! Lmao.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Exit Is Treanding On Twitter. As Expected. by Houseontherock1: 10:41pm On Mar 20, 2023
Your agitation is good, but your leaders should push for it, not ipob and not by fight because you can't win. Let's split up after Tinubu's 8 years

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Exit Is Treanding On Twitter. As Expected. by plaindealer: 10:44pm On Mar 20, 2023
Rikkely:
It's a good development, Nigeria as a country is never going to work and will never work, best solution to separate and It will help yorubas to stop wailing about Lagos everyday here.
I don't want to be in the same country with yorubas and north east and north west

We are on the same page and if I ruled the world, I will give you your biafra today today and fence you off inside your ipobian sit at home enclave.

You are too hostile, too socially and culturally underdeveloped to peacefully co-exist with other people, you really should be on your own.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Exit Is Treanding On Twitter. As Expected. by FreeStuffsNG: 10:46pm On Mar 20, 2023
Twitter want to go rest again wink
Re: Biafra Exit Is Treanding On Twitter. As Expected. by superCleanworks(m): 10:50pm On Mar 20, 2023
this must be a joke or some fake news.
can't be real grin
Re: Biafra Exit Is Treanding On Twitter. As Expected. by Broveens42(m): 10:55pm On Mar 20, 2023
Houseontherock1:
Your agitation is good, but your leaders should push for it, not ipob and not by fight because you can't win. Let's split up after Tinubu's 8 years

The split up has been finalized..code named B0B0*D... Obj got the Intel and endorsed an unrealistic candidate for presidency to salvage the split ..

MNK has gotten biafra~ obj
Re: Biafra Exit Is Treanding On Twitter. As Expected. by plaindealer: 10:55pm On Mar 20, 2023
For the Igbos tearing up their passport because their pandora ipob leader did not win an election or because Chinedu the ipobian trap against Lagosians lost woefully, if you are really serious about denouncing Nigeria, follow the steps below if you get liver, but I know you won't because all you do is make silly and dumb noise, but at the end of the day, you are all cowards..

grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Biafra Exit Is Treanding On Twitter. As Expected. by Ikpaitid: 11:00pm On Mar 20, 2023
We support Biafra exit this time,we really want the Igbos to go.

8 Likes

Re: Biafra Exit Is Treanding On Twitter. As Expected. by plaindealer: 11:05pm On Mar 20, 2023
Ikpaitid:
We support Biafra exit this time,we really want the Igbos to go.

I agree with you 100%

grin grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Exit Is Treanding On Twitter. As Expected. by rayvelez(m): 11:06pm On Mar 20, 2023
Awon werey tun ti start rada rada smh..

10 Likes

Re: Biafra Exit Is Treanding On Twitter. As Expected. by johnmartus(m): 11:06pm On Mar 20, 2023
I'm not surprised we predicted that.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Exit Is Treanding On Twitter. As Expected. by blacksta(m): 11:10pm On Mar 20, 2023
Nigeria is a not nation ... I am not suprised .. it is very expected for a disenfranchised tribe to want to leave the sinking ship

Tell yourselves the truth ... if it were you .. wòuld you want to stay in the nonsense arrangement

1 Like

Re: Biafra Exit Is Treanding On Twitter. As Expected. by KingKO22: 11:11pm On Mar 20, 2023
We told them

Check my previous comments where I clearly predicted that this emergency Patriots are nothing but pretenders

I said it that they would go back to Biafra or death then after 4 years they try another project with another Messiah 🤣🤣🤣

Ndi confusionist

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Call For Tinubu's Arrest Thickens / Throwback : Akpabio Off The Mic Incident ( Was About Bunmi Ojo) / Owerri Flyover And Ado Ekiti Flyover Which Looks Beautiful : Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.