Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Tunde Ednut Post: Do You Agree To This Advice To LP With Respect To Gbadebo? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tunde Ednut Post: Do You Agree To This Advice To LP With Respect To Gbadebo? (6303 Views)

Congratulations To Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour / INEC Defrauded LP With Over 300k Votes In Adamawa And Kaduna States / Address Us With Respect Not Threats Of War – Iran Warns US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunde Ednut Post: Do You Agree To This Advice To LP With Respect To Gbadebo? by DenreleDave(m): 4:40am On Mar 21, 2023
LegendHero:

His mom is from Anambra.

Igbo people should show Yoruba that they are not tribalists. They should elect Gbadebo an MIT trained to govern Anambra and show Yoruba people what they lost.

Gbadebo speaks Igbo language well and got an Igbo wife. He is also an architect who can redesign the structure in Anambra to mitigate those erosion that Soludo fail to manage.

One Igbo guy here told me that they can never vote him in anambra bcox his dad is Yoruba not Igbo grin grin grin grin grin

I said but his mom is Igbo, he said it doesn't matter

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Ednut Post: Do You Agree To This Advice To LP With Respect To Gbadebo? by Benwallt(m): 4:43am On Mar 21, 2023
One notorious thing about this Labour party is that they never start anything on the right foot.

7 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut Post: Do You Agree To This Advice To LP With Respect To Gbadebo? by kingthreat(m): 4:44am On Mar 21, 2023
Governorship is unrealistic. Let them first make him commissioner for Urban and Regional planning in Anambra state. grin

6 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut Post: Do You Agree To This Advice To LP With Respect To Gbadebo? by FiremanX: 4:47am On Mar 21, 2023
I agree, he should contest in Anambra, after all his mom is from Anambra, this is a very good decision. Igbos should let Yorubas know that they aren't tribalistic in nature.

4 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut Post: Do You Agree To This Advice To LP With Respect To Gbadebo? by LegendHero(m): 4:48am On Mar 21, 2023
DenreleDave:

One Igbo guy here told me that they can never vote him in anambra bcox his dad is Yoruba not Igbo grin grin grin grin grin

I said but his mom is Igbo, he said it doesn't matter

Lol don’t mind them.

6 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut Post: Do You Agree To This Advice To LP With Respect To Gbadebo? by dexmond: 5:17am On Mar 21, 2023
Op is been mischievous.

No one gathered to determine who the parties will field as their candidate. It was after they have been nominated that the people decided whom they will support.
Re: Tunde Ednut Post: Do You Agree To This Advice To LP With Respect To Gbadebo? by Mercury12(m): 6:38am On Mar 21, 2023
I support it. Igbos should teach Yorubas they are better and elect GRV in anambra

4 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut Post: Do You Agree To This Advice To LP With Respect To Gbadebo? by descartes400: 6:59am On Mar 21, 2023
LegendHero:

I love gbegiri like craze. Why will I wash it from my mouth?

If they come mix am with ewedu lasan e dey burst my brain. Only God know how much I don spend on gbegiri Ewedu and Amala for where I dey stay.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut Post: Do You Agree To This Advice To LP With Respect To Gbadebo? by Mercury12(m): 7:03am On Mar 21, 2023
dexmond:
Op is been mischievous.

No one gathered to determine who the parties will field as their candidate. It was after they have been nominated that the people decided whom they will support.
this one dey disguise... Support and elect chinedu in anambra that is all. Show Yorubas you people are not tribalistic like them undecided

7 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut Post: Do You Agree To This Advice To LP With Respect To Gbadebo? by Iamgrey5(m): 7:05am On Mar 21, 2023
What a brilliant idea

GRV will show Lagos what they missed

GRV my guy grin

He already said he doesn't think in Yoruba, maybe he thinks in igbo?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Ednut Post: Do You Agree To This Advice To LP With Respect To Gbadebo? by dexmond: 7:08am On Mar 21, 2023
Mercury12:
this one dey disguise... Support and elect chinedu in anambra that is all. Show Yorubas you people are not tribalistic like them undecided

Let's address the issue. The point OP made about gathering and supporting GRV Does not make any sense. My reason was presented in my initial post. All you have to say is disguise. I though you will bring forward reason why you supported OP position.
Re: Tunde Ednut Post: Do You Agree To This Advice To LP With Respect To Gbadebo? by Mercury12(m): 7:18am On Mar 21, 2023
dexmond:

Let's address the issue. The point OP made about gathering and supporting GRV Does not make any sense. My reason was presented in my initial post. All you have to say is disguise. I though you will bring forward reason why you supported OP position.
Oga no talk too much.
GRV mother is from anambra. He is half Igbo. So what happens to supporting him for any elective post in his mother state? Igbos really needs to do this to teach Yorubas a lesson undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Ednut Post: Do You Agree To This Advice To LP With Respect To Gbadebo? by dexmond: 7:21am On Mar 21, 2023
Mercury12:

Oga no talk too much.
GRV mother is from anambra. He is half Igbo. So what happens to supporting him for any elective post in his mother state? Igbos really needs to do this to teach Yorubas a lesson undecided

Did he vie for a position in Anambra?
Re: Tunde Ednut Post: Do You Agree To This Advice To LP With Respect To Gbadebo? by Mercury12(m): 7:25am On Mar 21, 2023
dexmond:

Did he vie for a position in Anambra?

With igbos unanimous support he would

5 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut Post: Do You Agree To This Advice To LP With Respect To Gbadebo? by dexmond: 7:33am On Mar 21, 2023
Mercury12:

With igbos unanimous support he would

So the selection of a party's candidate is the decision of the whole people? I thought it's the party that will select their own candidate and present to the people.
Re: Tunde Ednut Post: Do You Agree To This Advice To LP With Respect To Gbadebo? by Okeytus(m): 7:40am On Mar 21, 2023
I am from Anambra, if Gbadebo can make Anambra to be greater than Lagos, I won't mind voting him, though the hidden agenda in advice was to mock the Igbos but we will make the best out of it.
Re: Tunde Ednut Post: Do You Agree To This Advice To LP With Respect To Gbadebo? by Mercury12(m): 7:54am On Mar 21, 2023
dexmond:

So the selection of a party's candidate is the decision of the whole people? I thought it's the party that will select their own candidate and present to the people.
if majority of igbos support him he would be elected as governor.
Majority always wins over minority. It will go a long way to teach "tribalism" loving Yorubas some lessons undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Ednut Post: Do You Agree To This Advice To LP With Respect To Gbadebo? by Mercury12(m): 8:01am On Mar 21, 2023
Okeytus:
I am from Anambra, if Gbadebo can make Anambra to be greater than Lagos, I won't mind voting him, though the hidden agenda in advice was to mock the Igbos but we will make the best out of it.
Forget about any agenda and shame Yorubas. Call on your people to unanimously support GRV for an elective post in anambra

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Ednut Post: Do You Agree To This Advice To LP With Respect To Gbadebo? by seunmsg(m): 8:06am On Mar 21, 2023
This is a very wonderful idea. I will donate money to his campaign. Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour is the best candidate to rescue Anambra state from Soludo’s incompetence.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Ednut Post: Do You Agree To This Advice To LP With Respect To Gbadebo? by rayvelez(m): 8:12am On Mar 21, 2023
I know this tribal APC started in Lagos will consume Nigeria later on... Thief...nubu...u do this one but TIME. SHALL TELL.
Re: Tunde Ednut Post: Do You Agree To This Advice To LP With Respect To Gbadebo? by hammerT: 8:18am On Mar 21, 2023
seunmsg:
This is a very wonderful idea. I will donate money to his campaign. Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour is the best candidate to rescue Anambra state from Soludo’s incompetence.

ONLY A BASTARD WILL CREATE THIS THREAD, USE MULTIPLE MONIKER TO CONTINUE AND OFFER TO DONATE MONEY TO IT.

A BASTARD FROM A SINGLE MOTHER HOME, WHO NEVER KNEW HIS FATHER.

MY MOTHER IS FROM IMO STATE, SHOULD I GO TO IMO STATE TO DEMAND GOV?

COMMON SENSE TELLS ME, I'M FROM ANAMBRA STATE AND WILL CONTEST IN ANAMBRA THE LAND OF MY FATHER.

STOP TWISTING REALITY BOY, YOU ARE SLOWLY LOSING YOUR MIND AND IT IS SAD TO WATCH.
Re: Tunde Ednut Post: Do You Agree To This Advice To LP With Respect To Gbadebo? by garykoeman: 8:23am On Mar 21, 2023
LegendHero:

I love gbegiri like craze. Why will I wash it from my mouth?

If they come mix am with ewedu lasan e dey burst my brain. Only God know how much I don spend on gbegiri Ewedu and Amala for where I dey stay.

Igbo knew chinedu was not competent, it was all plan out IPOB agenda to foist someone they knew is sympathetic to Biafra on the Yoruba people.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tunde Ednut Post: Do You Agree To This Advice To LP With Respect To Gbadebo? by Mercury12(m): 8:38am On Mar 21, 2023
hammerT:

ONLY A BASTARD WILL CREATE THIS THREAD, USE MULTIPLE MONIKER TO CONTINUE AND OFFER TO DONATE MONEY TO IT.

A BASTARD FROM A SINGLE MOTHER HOME, WHO NEVER KNEW HIS FATHER.

MY MOTHER IS FROM IMO STATE, SHOULD I GO TO IMO STATE TO DEMAND GOV?

COMMON SENSE TELLS ME, I'M FROM ANAMBRA STATE AND WILL CONTEST IN ANAMBRA THE LAND OF MY FATHER.

STOP TWISTING REALITY BOY, YOU ARE SLOWLY LOSING YOUR MIND AND IT IS SAD TO WATCH.

Which one is bastard again undecided
Now you igbos wanna start talking like "tribalism" loving Yorubas?

In fact GRV is a full blooded Igbo man. His father just fvcked up and didn't do DNA undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tunde Ednut Post: Do You Agree To This Advice To LP With Respect To Gbadebo? by Lovelive: 10:00am On Mar 21, 2023
Seun Nairaland founder, please employ me as a Moderator for this your noble forum.

Any thread that will lure us to tribal comments must without delay close down.

Like this particular one under which I am applying unofficially.

Please any Mod here should close down this thread.

Please Please Please

LegendHero:
Nairalanders and LP supporters, do you agree to this post that Tunde Ednut shared?

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CqBrPk2phYA/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

CC: Mynd44

Re: Tunde Ednut Post: Do You Agree To This Advice To LP With Respect To Gbadebo? by lexxwiz(m): 10:19am On Mar 21, 2023
I actually love the idea.. I think he’s a good kid.!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tunde Ednut Post: Do You Agree To This Advice To LP With Respect To Gbadebo? by Villa12(m): 10:51am On Mar 21, 2023
This is a very good and brilliant idea

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Ednut Post: Do You Agree To This Advice To LP With Respect To Gbadebo? by dmk23: 12:29pm On Mar 21, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Yes you are.
Gbadebo Chinedu VR does not need any advice.
It is Gbadebo Chinedu RV ma/sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tunde Ednut Post: Do You Agree To This Advice To LP With Respect To Gbadebo? by 2mch(m): 12:43pm On Mar 21, 2023
See as they are denying, finding excuses, fighting the idea. He’s also an Easterner and if you are as tolerant as you claim to be, he can contest in any SE states. Now that we see you are all liars, hypocrites and land grabbers. Even more tribalistic than you claim Yoruba are, We wait you in future elections. I am sure this total denial and insult, Chinedu has also learnt lessons.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Ednut Post: Do You Agree To This Advice To LP With Respect To Gbadebo? by Beremx(f): 12:48pm On Mar 21, 2023
LegendHero, even if your loving father who is 💯 Yoruba is contesting on the platform of LP as a governor, you will not vote for him because the sentiments you have beclouded in you is that Labour Party is an Igbo party.

How can I forget that Jimi Agbaje was termed an Igbo candidate when he contested under PDP?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imagine If An Igbo Man Said This About Yorubas / As Okorocha Bows Out As The Governor Of Imo State By Wisdom Nwedene(photos) / Meet The Newly Launched South East Ebubeagu Security Network(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.