Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,773 members, 7,831,486 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

APC Wins 15 States, PDP Six, NNPP Takes Kano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Wins 15 States, PDP Six, NNPP Takes Kano (1707 Views)

Kaduna LG Polls: APC Humbles PDP As It Wins 15 LGs, PDP Wins 2 / See How Many States PDP Now Controls, Including Zamfara State / Senator Danbaba Names 10 Northern States PDP Will Win In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Wins 15 States, PDP Six, NNPP Takes Kano by blamingthedevil: 7:29am On Mar 21, 2023
APC wins 15 states,
PDP six,
NNPP takes Kano
Other Parties: Noise Pollution

https://punchng.com/apc-wins-15-states-pdp-six-nnpp-takes-kano/

2 Likes

Re: APC Wins 15 States, PDP Six, NNPP Takes Kano by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 21, 2023
PDP is totally going down, all thanks to Wike

3 Likes

Re: APC Wins 15 States, PDP Six, NNPP Takes Kano by MissLeslie(m): 7:39am On Mar 21, 2023
This is not good for our democracy, most of the opposition will still cross after assuming office. Too bad
Re: APC Wins 15 States, PDP Six, NNPP Takes Kano by Dreal1247: 7:40am On Mar 21, 2023
Don't forget that some of the winners today stand to loose when the tribunals are through with their assignment.

3 Likes

Re: APC Wins 15 States, PDP Six, NNPP Takes Kano by aieromon(m): 7:49am On Mar 21, 2023
blamingthedevil:
APC wins 15 states,
PDP six,
NNPP takes Kano

PDP took Rivers and Zamfara making 8.

Kebbi and Adamawa - inconclusive
Abia and Enugu - suspended

2 Likes

Re: APC Wins 15 States, PDP Six, NNPP Takes Kano by Xxxxtentacion2: 7:51am On Mar 21, 2023
Abia and Enugu would have given LP hope...
Re: APC Wins 15 States, PDP Six, NNPP Takes Kano by helinues: 7:54am On Mar 21, 2023
How about Andrew Liver Party?

Those ones must have won all the contested position online

8 Likes

Re: APC Wins 15 States, PDP Six, NNPP Takes Kano by Neoteny7: 8:03am On Mar 21, 2023
Watch the cross carpeting begin
Re: APC Wins 15 States, PDP Six, NNPP Takes Kano by Asgard13: 8:07am On Mar 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

How many votes did Wike took from PDP..

PDP lost to Apc ..all thanks to

Suppression of votes and rigging

Obi and his party as major factor why PDP lost to rigging

Kwakwasiya is another factor ..

So how Wike name take enter that book..

This Yoruba people sef

1 Like

Re: APC Wins 15 States, PDP Six, NNPP Takes Kano by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 21, 2023
Asgard13:

How many votes did Wike took from PDP..

PDP lost to Apc ..all thanks to

Suppression of votes and rigging

Obi and his party as major factor why PDP lost to rigging

Kwakwasiya is another factor ..

So how Wike name take enter that book..

This Yoruba people sef
Please I don’t like to be associated with anything tribalistic, I like being civil and say things the way it is irrespective of tribe and religion

3 Likes

Re: APC Wins 15 States, PDP Six, NNPP Takes Kano by Allardyce: 8:10am On Mar 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Please I don’t like to be associated with anything tribalistic, I like being civil and say things the way it is irrespective of tribe and religion
May your hypocrisy lead to a bad end for you.

1 Like

Re: APC Wins 15 States, PDP Six, NNPP Takes Kano by Asgard13: 8:11am On Mar 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Till I start seeing this statement being reflected on your statements ..

Till then you remain a hardcore Yoruba tribalist ..

Need to wake to your reality

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins 15 States, PDP Six, NNPP Takes Kano by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 21, 2023
Asgard13:

Till I start seeing this statement being reflected on your statements ..

Till then you remain a hardcore Yoruba tribalist ..

Need to wake to your reality
Until you show me proof of being tribalistic then your statement still does not hold waters. I dislike Obi and LP, so how is it related to being tribalistic?

3 Likes

Re: APC Wins 15 States, PDP Six, NNPP Takes Kano by CallmeCHIKE: 8:15am On Mar 21, 2023
Suddenly you don’t know mathematics. PDP won 8 states.

2 Likes

Re: APC Wins 15 States, PDP Six, NNPP Takes Kano by Allardyce: 8:15am On Mar 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Till you show me proof of being tribalistic then your statement still does not hold waters. I dislike Obi and LP, so how is it related to being tribalistic?
For even trying to lie about your hatred to the igbos which you demonstrated with GRV, nothing good will come your way till you join your ancestors.

1 Like

Re: APC Wins 15 States, PDP Six, NNPP Takes Kano by Asgard13: 8:31am On Mar 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Until you show me proof of being tribalistic then your statement still does not hold waters. I dislike Obi and LP, so how is it related to being tribalistic?

Be honest to your world

As a Yoruba lady.. you hate igbos and anything igbo..

Simply because they’re your superior

Hiding under Obi and lp .. already says it all.

Don’t ever think you can decieve anyone with this excuse..

Next!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins 15 States, PDP Six, NNPP Takes Kano by Asgard13: 8:32am On Mar 21, 2023
Allardyce:
For even trying to lie about your hatred to the igbos which you demonstrated with GRV, nothing good will come your way till you join your ancestors.

Don’t curse and abuse bro.. e no Dey work

Allow her enjoy her free will.. na God give her.

1 Like

Re: APC Wins 15 States, PDP Six, NNPP Takes Kano by Allardyce: 8:34am On Mar 21, 2023
Asgard13:

Don’t curse and abuse bro.. e no Dey work

Allow her enjoy her free will.. na God give her.

Don't bring God into this.
God does not give anyone free will to be stupid.

Like I said, nothing good will come her way.
Re: APC Wins 15 States, PDP Six, NNPP Takes Kano by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 21, 2023
Asgard13:

Be honest to your world

Next!
So you already know my tribe because I dislike Obi and LP? So laughable, I guess seatradee is not igbo for disliking Obi and decampaigning him all over nairaland . You must have an unbiased mindset when dealing with me. I’ve been very bold in my dislike for Obi and LP and has nothing to do with tribe please.

2 Likes

Re: APC Wins 15 States, PDP Six, NNPP Takes Kano by seanwilliam(m): 8:47am On Mar 21, 2023
Allardyce:
shut up , you’re too toxic. What kind of politics is this for goodness sake ? Why are you this dumb ?
Untop wetin ?
Re: APC Wins 15 States, PDP Six, NNPP Takes Kano by famology(m): 8:49am On Mar 21, 2023
aieromon:

PDP took Rivers and Zamfara making 8.

Kebbi and Adamawa - inconclusive
Abia and Enugu - suspended

Kebbi will definitely go to APC
Adamawa to PDP
Abia and Enugu to LP

2 Likes

Re: APC Wins 15 States, PDP Six, NNPP Takes Kano by Allardyce: 8:49am On Mar 21, 2023
seanwilliam:
shut up , you’re too toxic. What kind of politics is this for goodness sake ? Why are you this dumb ?
Untop wetin ?
I guess this is how you talk to your father at home. grin
Re: APC Wins 15 States, PDP Six, NNPP Takes Kano by seanwilliam(m): 8:51am On Mar 21, 2023
Allardyce:
I guess this is how you talk to your father at home. grin
I don’t have a senseless and toxic father like yours.
Idiotic idiot son of a thousand fathers. Arindin

1 Like

Re: APC Wins 15 States, PDP Six, NNPP Takes Kano by Allardyce: 8:52am On Mar 21, 2023
seanwilliam:

I don’t have a senseless and toxic father like yours.
Idiotic idiot son of a thousand fathers. Arindin
Lol, keep on talking to your father like this. grin
Re: APC Wins 15 States, PDP Six, NNPP Takes Kano by id4sho(m): 9:41am On Mar 21, 2023
This year tribunal court go hot die
Re: APC Wins 15 States, PDP Six, NNPP Takes Kano by EeyanMayweather(m): 9:46am On Mar 21, 2023
And the loser party said they won the presidential election grin grin

1 Like

Re: APC Wins 15 States, PDP Six, NNPP Takes Kano by EeyanMayweather(m): 9:49am On Mar 21, 2023
Asgard13:

Be honest to your world

Next!
A people whose sustenance depends on my magnanimity and land would always be beneath me
Okoro loser

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins 15 States, PDP Six, NNPP Takes Kano by ronalmagic10(m): 9:50am On Mar 21, 2023
Pandora is the only presidential candidate that was jumping from one market to the other, from one state to the other yet he couldn't even influence the victory of his preferred candidates

It was so bad he teamed up with wike to support pdp candidate in cross river state yet their candidate lost to APC

Even APGA cleared anambra state. This is surprising o

You mean LP was no where to be found in delta, Edo, rivers, akwa ibom etc after all their noise?

After all their disinformation campaign, it has been proven without any reasonable doubt that Pandora has no true electoral worth

He was simply riding on the emotions of christians and Igbo to have even garned any vote in the presidential election. Very shameful indeed

Never again!
Re: APC Wins 15 States, PDP Six, NNPP Takes Kano by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Wike tried to make PDP pick a Southern president but the greedy Atiku and Ayu plus Tambwal crushed that dream !

So Wike wik wik Dem finished grin grin grin

I love Wike grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Fully Armed is Our Security Agencies Against Obidients Madness Tomorrow? / Igbos Are Been Manipulated To Hating Simon Ekpa. / Breaking: It Worries Me That Most Tinubu Supporters Choose To Be Foolish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.