Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,221 members, 7,860,408 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:36 AM

Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines, Monday, March 20th- Friday 24th - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines, Monday, March 20th- Friday 24th (220 Views)

Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines For January 2024 / Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines, Monday, January 16- Friday, Jan 20 / Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines- Living Faith Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines, Monday, March 20th- Friday 24th by Godspowerpro: 8:41am On Mar 21, 2023
LET EVERYTHING THAT HAS BREATH PRAISE THE LORD. PRAISE GOD

Monday 20th March

Intercession 1: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, thank You for drafting great and abiding multitudes into our services yesterday, and for granting supernatural favor to every family represented by Your prophetic Word and mystery of the anointing –
Ps. 102:13 Thou shalt arise, and have mercy upon Zion: for the time to favour her, yea, the set time, is come.

Intercession 2: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, let the fire of the Holy Ghost consume every agent of the devil seeking to hinder the full delivery of the 4-level dimension growth ordained for this prophetic season –
Heb. 12:29 For our GOD is a consuming fire.

Intercession 3: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, let there be a continuous increase of the Word from our altar all through the ongoing ‘Prophetic Weeks of Harvest’, resulting in the continuous growth of this church –
Acts 6:7 And the word of GOD increased; and the number of the disciples multiplied in Jerusalem greatly; and a great company of the priests were obedient to the faith.

Intercession 4: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, give us the heathen for our inheritance and the uttermost part of the earth for our possession this week as we intensify on ‘Operation Hit Your Target’ –
Ps. 2:8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.

Intercession 5: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, continue to invade our service(s) with miracles, sign and wonders, thereby drafting unprecedented multitudes into this church all through this prophetic season and beyond –
Acts 9:34-35 (34) And Peter said unto him, Aeneas, Jesus Christ maketh thee whole: arise, and make thy bed. And he arose immediately. (35) And all that dwelt at Lydda and Saron saw him, and turned to the Lord.

Re: Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines, Monday, March 20th- Friday 24th by Godspowerpro: 8:49am On Mar 21, 2023

TUESDAY 21ST MARCH

Intercession 1: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, we decree the release of your reaper-angels into our harvest field, mobilizing record-breaking multitudes into this church for their salvation and establishment all through ‘prophetic weeks of harvest’ –
Matt. 13:39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.

Intercession 2: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, we cast out every evil beast seeking to manipulate our new convert and new members from being established in this church this prophetic season –
Ezek. 34:25 And I will make with them a covenant of peace, and will cause the evil beasts to cease out of the land: and they shall dwell safely in the wilderness, and sleep in the woods.

Intercession 3: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, continue to grant every worshipper an encounter with the Word in all our services, resulting in ear-tingling testimonies, thereby turning many to Christ and this church this prophetic season and beyond –
Is. 9:8 The Lord sent a word into Jacob, and it hath lighted upon Israel.

Intercession 4: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, turn all our fliers and tracts into spiritual magnets, thereby attracting record-breaking multitudes into this church all through ‘Operation Hit Your Target’ –
Joel 3:13 Put ye in the sickle, for the harvest is ripe: come, get you down; for the press is full, the fats overflow; for their wickedness is great.

Intercession 5: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, endue every member of this church with the Spirit of obedience to obey, both to the full and to the end, thereby positioning us for the full delivery of the enthronement testimony of ‘Operation Hit Your Target’ –
Num. 14:24 But my servant Caleb, because he had another spirit with him, and hath followed me fully, him will I bring into the land whereinto he went; and his seed shall possess it.

Re: Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines, Monday, March 20th- Friday 24th by ExportChannel(m): 10:43am On Mar 25, 2023

WEDNESDAY 22ND MARCH

Intercession 1: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, we decree the release of your reaper-angels into our harvest field, mobilizing record-breaking multitudes into this church for their salvation and establishment all through ‘prophetic weeks of harvest’.
Matt 13:39: The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.

Intercession 2: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, we cast out every evil beast seeking to manipulate our new convert and new members from being established in this church this prophetic season.
Eze 34:25: And I will make with them a covenant of peace, and will cause the evil beasts to cease out of the land: and they shall dwell safely in the wilderness, and sleep in the woods.

Intercession 3: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, continue to grant every worshipper an encounter with the Word in all our services, resulting in ear-tingling testimonies, thereby turning many to Christ and this church this prophetic season and beyond.
Isa. 9:8: The Lord sent a word into Jacob, and it hath lighted upon Israel.

Intercession 4: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, turn all our fliers and tracts into spiritual magnets, thereby attracting record-breaking multitudes into this church all through ‘Operation Hit Your Target’.
Joel 3:13: Put ye in the sickle, for the harvest is ripe: come, get you down; for the press is full, the fats overflow; for their wickedness is great.

Intercession 5: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, endue every member of this church with the Spirit of obedience to obey, both to the full and to the end, thereby positioning us for the full delivery of the enthronement testimony of ‘Operation Hit Your Target’.
Num. 14:24: But my servant Caleb, because he had another spirit with him, and hath followed me fully, him will I bring into the land whereinto he went; and his seed shall possess it.

PERSONAL SUPPLICATION:
Jh.14: 13: And whatever you ask in My name, that I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

Jesus is Lord!
Re: Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines, Monday, March 20th- Friday 24th by Godspowerpro: 11:18am On Mar 25, 2023

WEDNESDAY 22ND MARCH

Intercession 1: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, gather every soul appointed unto eternal life into this church in the course of this prophetic season, resulting in the multiplication of disciples in this church.
Acts 13:48: And when the Gentiles heard this, they were glad, and glorified the word of the Lord: and as many as were ordained to eternal life believed.

Intercession 2: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, let your presence be made manifest in every cell, leading to continuous growth and replication this prophetic season and beyond.
Zeph. 3:17: The Lord thy GOD in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing.

Intercession 3: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, we destroy all interferences of the devil against the continuous influx of our new converts and new members into this church all through this year.
Rev. 12:11: And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

Intercession 4: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, let every soul that ever steps into this church this prophetic season, abide here for life.
John 10:28: And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

Intercession 5: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, continue to send your Word with power at our Midweek Communion service tonight, resulting in signs and wonders in the life of every worshipper.
Act. 5:12/14: [12] And by the hands of the apostles were many signs and wonders wrought among the people; (and they were all with one accord in Solomon's porch. [14] And believers were the more added to the Lord, multitudes both of men and women.

PERSONAL SUPPLICATION:
Jh.15:16b: ...that whatever you ask the FATHER in My name HE may give you.

Jesus is Lord!

Re: Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines, Monday, March 20th- Friday 24th by Godspowerpro: 11:28am On Mar 25, 2023

FRIDAY 24TH MARCH

Intercession 1: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, we clear every barrier standing in the way of the ingathering of record-breaking multitudes into this church this coming Sunday –
Ps. 24:7 Lift up your heads, O ye gates; and be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in.

Intercession 2: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, let Your Word have a free course and be glorified in the lives of every worshipper, thereby drawing many more to Christ and to this church –
2Thess. 3:1 Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified, even as it is with you:

Intercession 3: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, let Your reaper-angels continue to wait on all our new converts and new members, mobilizing them to always be in our services all through ‘Operation Hit Your Target’ and beyond
Matt. 13:39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.

Intercession 4: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, turn every cell member into a sign and a wonder, thereby drafting more souls into the cells and this church –
Zech. 8:23 Thus saith the Lord of hosts; In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that GOD is with you

Intercession 5: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, cause your acts in this church to be noised abroad as in the day of Pentecost, thereby drafting unprecedented and abiding multitudes into this church this coming Sunday –
Acts 2:6/41 (6) Now when this was noised abroad, the multitude came together, and were confounded, because that every man heard them speak in his own language. (41)Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls.

Personal Supplication

Re: Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines, Monday, March 20th- Friday 24th by Godspowerpro: 11:34am On Mar 25, 2023

SATURDAY, 25TH MARCH

Intercession 1: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, we decree null and void every operation of principalities and powers against the continuous growth of this church, thereby invading this church with record-breaking multitudes tomorrow Sunday –
Is. 8:9-10 (9) Associate yourselves, O ye people, and ye shall be broken in pieces; and give ear, all ye of far countries: gird yourselves, and ye shall be broken in pieces; gird yourselves, and ye shall be broken in pieces. (10) Take counsel together, and it shall come to nought; speak the word, and it shall not stand: for God is with us.

Intercession 2: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, we decree the rescue of every captive of hell unto salvation across our harvest field and let this be evident in our services tomorrow Sunday
Exo. 12:12-13 (12) For I will pass through the land of Egypt this night, and will smite all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgment: I am the Lord. (13) And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye are: and when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you, when I smite the land of Egypt.

Intercession 3: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, stir up the zeal of every Winner to engage in prayer and soul-winning endeavours all through ‘Operation Hit Your Target’, resulting in the supernatural multiplication of this church –
Lk 14:23 And the Lord said unto the servant, Go out into the highways and hedges, and compel them to come in, that my house may be filled.

Intercession 4: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, we decree hitch-free movements and perfect weather conditions, all through our services tomorrow Sunday, resulting in the massive ingathering of abiding multitudes –
Phil. 2:10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

Intercession 5: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, gather great multitudes into our Covenant Day of Favour Service(s) tomorrow Sunday, and grant every worshipper breakthrough testimonies by your Word –
Is. 9:8 The Lord sent a word into Jacob, and it hath lighted upon Israel.

Personal Supplication

(1) (Reply)

Hot Gist / 7 Best Hair Oils For Dry Hair You Should Buy Immediately / Say A Prayer For Me – Falz, Pleased Fans As He Undergoes Surgery Abroad (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.