Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,083 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

SGF Mustapha Said It’s A Shame To Men For Binani To Rule Adamawa-photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SGF Mustapha Said It’s A Shame To Men For Binani To Rule Adamawa-photo (2640 Views)

AGF Malami, SGF Mustapha In Emergency Meeting With Emefiele At CBN - Gazette / SGF Mustapha: My Four Children Tested Positive For COVID-19 / President Buhari Jokingly Snatches His WAEC Certificate From SGF Mustapha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SGF Mustapha Said It’s A Shame To Men For Binani To Rule Adamawa-photo by sarrki(m): 9:32am On Mar 21, 2023
Boss Mustapha @ _yellows • 3h
I'm not against Binani becoming
Governor but it would be a shame to all the people calling themselves 'men' in Adamawa to let a woman lead

Re: SGF Mustapha Said It’s A Shame To Men For Binani To Rule Adamawa-photo by madridguy(m): 9:33am On Mar 21, 2023
His opinion though.
Re: SGF Mustapha Said It’s A Shame To Men For Binani To Rule Adamawa-photo by upower123(m): 9:34am On Mar 21, 2023
Bad example

1 Like

Re: SGF Mustapha Said It’s A Shame To Men For Binani To Rule Adamawa-photo by Beremx(f): 9:34am On Mar 21, 2023
I remember making a comment about Binani and how she tends to tolerate the male supremacy in her administration and I was being attacked for making the comment.
So what is Boss Mustapha implying here now?

1 Like

Re: SGF Mustapha Said It’s A Shame To Men For Binani To Rule Adamawa-photo by sarrki(m): 9:34am On Mar 21, 2023
slowpoke at the helms of affairs

Why do human feel he’s superior over another one if not pride and stupidity

If it’s God willing Binani will rule adamawa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SGF Mustapha Said It’s A Shame To Men For Binani To Rule Adamawa-photo by Mindlog: 9:39am On Mar 21, 2023
Keyamo quoting a fake twitter account as debunked by the SGF. Are they both not of the same party, APC?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: SGF Mustapha Said It’s A Shame To Men For Binani To Rule Adamawa-photo by Asgard13: 9:39am On Mar 21, 2023
Aisha Buhari and her push .. failed already

Next ten elections in Adamawa she will still fa as long as it’s Fintri..

That’s the fact

Make she pay $ to inec as she wants.. and unleash a billion dollar propaganda

She’s really wasting her time

The SGF understands the statement he made… if he ever made that statement as it seems fake . but keyamo has brought it to media to misinterpret

Aisha can never have her way.. either ways all crooks

Fintri won that election
Clean and fair

Media can’t change this .. big wash

How you wan force a woman on Adamawa even when it’s clear she didn’t win or neither have the numbers

Apc jokes

8 Likes

Re: SGF Mustapha Said It’s A Shame To Men For Binani To Rule Adamawa-photo by azadus18: 9:58am On Mar 21, 2023
Fake account

2 Likes

Re: SGF Mustapha Said It’s A Shame To Men For Binani To Rule Adamawa-photo by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 21, 2023
That's not SGF

1 Like

Re: SGF Mustapha Said It’s A Shame To Men For Binani To Rule Adamawa-photo by BOLATINUBU01: 10:28am On Mar 21, 2023
Mustafa is a Christian, so I don't think he can say that

1 Like

Re: SGF Mustapha Said It’s A Shame To Men For Binani To Rule Adamawa-photo by spencekat(m): 10:31am On Mar 21, 2023
Asgard13:

That’s the fact

The SGF understands the statement he made… if he ever made that statement as it seems fake . but keyamo has brought it to media to misinterpret

[/b]Fintri won that election
Clean and fair [b]

How you wan force a woman on Adamawa even when it’s clear she didn’t win or neither have the numbers

Apc jokes
Exactly what I told my friend

1 Like

Re: SGF Mustapha Said It’s A Shame To Men For Binani To Rule Adamawa-photo by Pierced(f): 10:31am On Mar 21, 2023
sarrki:
Boss Mustapha @ _yellows • 3h
I'm not against Binani becoming
Governor but it would be a shame to all the people calling themselves 'men' in Adamawa to let a woman lead

This is another person.....not the real account of the SGF.

2 Likes

Re: SGF Mustapha Said It’s A Shame To Men For Binani To Rule Adamawa-photo by Felabrity: 10:33am On Mar 21, 2023
Same way APC urchins said GRV with an Igbo mother can't rule Lagos

Don't cry when it affects you

1 Like

Re: SGF Mustapha Said It’s A Shame To Men For Binani To Rule Adamawa-photo by Felabrity: 10:34am On Mar 21, 2023
But Festus dumb sha

How is that Mustapha?

1 Like

Re: SGF Mustapha Said It’s A Shame To Men For Binani To Rule Adamawa-photo by MountHoreb: 11:01am On Mar 21, 2023
Fake news peddler. That's not the official Twitter handle of Boss Mustapha. Why are you APC urchins like this?

1 Like

Re: SGF Mustapha Said It’s A Shame To Men For Binani To Rule Adamawa-photo by seunmsg(m): 11:11am On Mar 21, 2023
That’s not the SGF’s handle.

4 Likes

Re: SGF Mustapha Said It’s A Shame To Men For Binani To Rule Adamawa-photo by waledeji(m): 11:30am On Mar 21, 2023
Asgard13:

That’s the fact

Fintri won that election
Clean and fair

Apc jokes
I can't even understand all what you always post. Where are from sef
Re: SGF Mustapha Said It’s A Shame To Men For Binani To Rule Adamawa-photo by Asgard13: 11:34am On Mar 21, 2023
waledeji:
I can't even understand all what you always post. Where are from sef

I’m a Nigerian.. with thick Nigeria blood .
Re: SGF Mustapha Said It’s A Shame To Men For Binani To Rule Adamawa-photo by HNICEARTH: 12:17pm On Mar 21, 2023
Thats not the SGF's twitter handle.
Attention seeking keyamo and fake news

2 Likes

Re: SGF Mustapha Said It’s A Shame To Men For Binani To Rule Adamawa-photo by RenaissanceGuy: 12:21pm On Mar 21, 2023
How'd any reasonable person think that an SGF's Twitter handle can be the name of a color??

1 Like

Re: SGF Mustapha Said It’s A Shame To Men For Binani To Rule Adamawa-photo by kettykin: 12:25pm On Mar 21, 2023
Boss Mustapha is not a bigot or sexist, impersonators are at ig again

1 Like

Re: SGF Mustapha Said It’s A Shame To Men For Binani To Rule Adamawa-photo by crestedaguiyi: 12:34pm On Mar 21, 2023
Apc and keyamumu should go to court and stop crying

1 Like

Re: SGF Mustapha Said It’s A Shame To Men For Binani To Rule Adamawa-photo by iLoveYouToo(m): 12:49pm On Mar 21, 2023
HNICEARTH:
Thats not the SGF's twitter handle.
Attention seeking keyamo and fake news
m

Keyamo never said it was ‘the real’ Boss Musty tweeting
Re: SGF Mustapha Said It’s A Shame To Men For Binani To Rule Adamawa-photo by lotkyes200: 2:05pm On Mar 21, 2023
I say APC is a thug Party una say No
Re: SGF Mustapha Said It’s A Shame To Men For Binani To Rule Adamawa-photo by IgOga(m): 2:09pm On Mar 21, 2023
Fake news

Just because the poster called himself Mustapha nor mean say na SGF. Who dey run this nairaland sef?
Re: SGF Mustapha Said It’s A Shame To Men For Binani To Rule Adamawa-photo by HNICEARTH: 2:16pm On Mar 21, 2023
iLoveYouToo:
m

Keyamo never said it was ‘the real’ Boss Musty tweeting

Why should he amplify such a tweet from a nonentity if not for attention seeking and sensationalism?

(1) (Reply)

Apc Lawyers Shocks Peter Obi With A Joker! / The Only 4 Patriotic Leaders Nigeria Ever Produced / Osun Judiciary Workers Suspend Strike After Three Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.