Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,496 members, 7,826,871 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Buhari And Tinubu Have Shown Us That You Can Be President Without The Igbo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Tinubu Have Shown Us That You Can Be President Without The Igbo (1515 Views)

“Nobody Can Be Nigeria's President Without Getting 25% In FCT”—Kadaria Ahmed / Keyamo: How To Become President Without WAEC Certificate / Atiku Can Be President Without Going To The United States – Tony Momoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And Tinubu Have Shown Us That You Can Be President Without The Igbo by Difrent: 5:04am On Mar 28, 2023
malcom1X:
Tinubu is not yet the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Just wait until may 29 before you can now say this.

You dont have the highest number of votes cast.... so forget Obi becoming president. Even if somehow he got booted out which is not possible, the second place Atiku will come in not third place Obi.....in igbomans voice[b] "Nigeria no be imo"[/b] grin
Is this how desperate igbo people are to become president that you began an online petition to declare Obi president....what a joke, has anybody beome peesident anywhere in the world through online petition instead of election? Igbos should stop making themselves a laughing stock....its enough that they have now been confirmed as third class citizens with their third class ca didate coming third, his rightful place grin grin grin
Re: Buhari And Tinubu Have Shown Us That You Can Be President Without The Igbo by AdaojoTheUrchin: 5:07am On Mar 28, 2023
kcnwaigbo:
Shagari, Obasanjo,Balewa showed us that you can be president without the Yorubas.

For some of you dummies, Nigerian political history began in 2015

You dey mind the cantankerous ewedu-gulping buffoons?
Re: Buhari And Tinubu Have Shown Us That You Can Be President Without The Igbo by gidgiddy: 5:08am On Mar 28, 2023
AImiron:
The rate wey dem pained losers dey take create threads on this section, pass normal. I remember before the election they were beating their chests say Obi go win, I told em say na pipe dreams, I hope the likes feed una Lmao.
Make una try again in 2027, oh wait I forget say Bola go use 8 years and power go return to the north , oh boy. Otilor 😂🤣😂🤣

After becoming President then what? Igbos dont vote for losers and men who have nothing to offer. Just look at the record of Buhari below who became President without Igbo support

Igbos knew that Buhari would be a big disaster, same as they know that Tinubu will be a bigger disaster

So the rest of you can keep congratulating your selves for producing disastrous Presidents but Igbos will not be part of that foolishness

Re: Buhari And Tinubu Have Shown Us That You Can Be President Without The Igbo by Difrent: 5:14am On Mar 28, 2023
gidgiddy:

After becoming President then what? Igbos dint voye for loser and men who have nothing to offer. Just look at the record of Buhari below who became President without Igbo support

Igbos knew that Buhari would be a big disaster same as they know that Tinubu will be a bigger disaster

Getat
This nonsense talk is stale now....talk something else.
You dont vote for losers is it hausas that vote the disasters you call governors for you in the east?
Whats the sense in knowing how to vote "competent" peesident but dont know how to vote competent governors.....its foolishness, and to show how irredemably stoopid most igbos are they are more concerned about installing a governor in yorubaland than installing competent governors in their eastern region

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Tinubu Have Shown Us That You Can Be President Without The Igbo by gidgiddy: 5:18am On Mar 28, 2023
Difrent:

Getat
This nonsense talk is stale now....talk something else.
You dont vote for losers is it hausas that vote the disasters you call governors for you in the east?
Whats the sense in knowing how to vote "competent" peesident but dont know how to vote competent governors.....its foolishness, and to show how irredemably stoopid most igbos are they are more concerned about installing a governor in yorubaland than installing competent governors in their eastern region

You guys can keep congratulating your selves and rejoicing for producing disastrous Presidents like Buhari and Tinubu who have nothing to offer

But Igbos will not be part of that foolishness

Re: Buhari And Tinubu Have Shown Us That You Can Be President Without The Igbo by tsdarkside(m): 5:22am On Mar 28, 2023
AImiron:
The rate wey dem pained losers dey take create threads on this section, pass normal. I remember before the election they were beating their chests say Obi go win, I told em say na pipe dreams, I hope the likes feed una Lmao.
Make una try again in 2027, oh wait I forget say Bola go use 8 years and power go return to the north , oh boy. Otilor 😂🤣😂🤣

i noticed northerners are not even that president hungry sef....
they are already happy when they have many as possible in goverment....

interestin case is kwankwaso....he didnt tried to campaign nationwide....
Re: Buhari And Tinubu Have Shown Us That You Can Be President Without The Igbo by Paretomaster1(m): 5:23am On Mar 28, 2023
malcom1X:

Prepare to visit the lagoon or locate the nearest transformer, because you have a new President already.... Jagaban
Re: Buhari And Tinubu Have Shown Us That You Can Be President Without The Igbo by Difrent: 5:27am On Mar 28, 2023
gidgiddy:

You guys can keep congratulating your selves and rejoicing for producing disastrous Presidents like Buhari and Tinubu who have nothing to offer

But Igbos will not be part of that foolishness
But if PDP that the igbos slaved for for 16 years have done what needed to be done in the time of oil windfall.....will you be here wailing that buhari did not achieve?

The joke is on your sorry ass.

You people are too full of yourselves and are entitled.

How can people who vote disasters as governors open their dirty mouth to condemn anybody?

They keep wailing....they have wailed for 8 years of buhari and will wail for another 8 years of Tinubu
Re: Buhari And Tinubu Have Shown Us That You Can Be President Without The Igbo by Ceenaija(m): 5:45am On Mar 28, 2023
MuchAdo:

Nothing will stop him in Jesus' Name. Amen.

Start rehearsing for a Tinubu presidency. This is not 1993. cool
Remove in Jesus name there, Jesus said whoever that stole should return whatever he has stolen.
Re: Buhari And Tinubu Have Shown Us That You Can Be President Without The Igbo by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 6:00am On Mar 28, 2023
AImiron:

Can you compare your life from 2015 till now if there is any meaningful improvement than that of the IGBOs?

Yoruba votes are inconsequential. They hide under the North for vote. Obasanjo presidency shows that without the South West votes, anybody can win presidency.

Bottom line: Wether Igbo rule this country or not, they will continue to be ahead of every other region financially, economically and academically. QED
Re: Buhari And Tinubu Have Shown Us That You Can Be President Without The Igbo by Ekpeitit(m): 6:08am On Mar 28, 2023
malcom1X:

Re: Buhari And Tinubu Have Shown Us That You Can Be President Without The Igbo by Nigerialabalaba: 6:32am On Mar 28, 2023
kcnwaigbo:
Shagari, Obasanjo,Balewa showed us that you can be president without the Yorubas.

For some of you dummies, Nigerian political history began in 2015
Shagari Presidency na d creation of a Yoruba man,Gen. Olusegun Obasanjo. Even Shagari party, National Chairman (NPN) na Late Akinloye Adisa and hin lawyer wey help am win d case by mathematical manipulation na Yoruba , Chief Richard Akinjide.

As for Obasanjo presidency, Obj himself sabi say if hin no get Yoruba votes e no go do second term. Hin first term na military rig am agaimst another Yoruba , Olu Falae. For Sir Balewa, e no be President, he be Prime Minister.To be Prime Minister, na ur elected MPs go choose you no be by direct election and na when Balewa see say e need Yoruba e con drag Sir Akintola to remove Pa Awo, na so 1st republic pafuka.

The ceremonial President we get for 1st republic and na Zik of Africa. All these tins wey u no sabi don show say u be small boy o.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Tinubu Have Shown Us That You Can Be President Without The Igbo by Iceberg3: 7:10pm On Apr 06, 2023
Ceenaija:

Remove in Jesus name there, Jesus said whoever that stole should return whatever he has stolen.
Would will be very shocked if I tell and show you that that person you quoted is a Peter Obi supporter!!!!
He's acting here like he's happy with tinubu but he ain't
I know very well.

I can show you if you want me to cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alex Otti Is Playing With Fire! / Kashim Shettima: What A Vice-President! By Olawale Olaleye / BAT2023: Breaking News!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.