Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,248 members, 7,846,163 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Soso Soberekon, Reveals The Reason Why Some Men Are Locked Up In Bottles - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Soso Soberekon, Reveals The Reason Why Some Men Are Locked Up In Bottles (322 Views)

Justice For Mohbad: Ruggedman Was Also A Victim — Music Executive Soso Soberekon / Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" / Soso Soberekon Playing With Lion In His Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Soso Soberekon, Reveals The Reason Why Some Men Are Locked Up In Bottles by Cruztvblog: 10:44am On Mar 21, 2023
Music Executive, Soso soberekon, reveals the reason why some men are locked up in bottles

Popular Nigerian talent manager and music producer,Soso soberekon has unraveled one of the reason why some men are locked up in bottles.

In a post Soso soberekon made on his Instagram page, he wrote:

“I WILL MARRY YOU…..I WILL MARRY YOU” AFTER SEX YOU VANISH. THIS IS ONE OF THE REASONS MANY MEN ARE INSIDE FANTA BOTTLES IN SOME VILLAGE”.

See more posts [url] https://cruztvblognaija.com.ng/2023/03/20/music-executive-soso-soberekon-reveals-the-reason-by-some-men-are-locked-up-in-bottles/[/url]

Soso Soberekon, is a popular talent artist manager, entertainment personality, and Ceo White Lion Global. He was the former manager of music label, Five Star Music.

(1) (Reply)

Davido Says Nigeria 2023 Elections Was Not Credible / Photos: This Is A Result Of A Pastor's Innovation In Akwa Ibom / Actress Foluke Daramola Opens Up About Her First Marriage [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.