Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,870 members, 7,828,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Jubilation In The Streets Of Enugu As Edeoga Of LP Wins Guber Race (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jubilation In The Streets Of Enugu As Edeoga Of LP Wins Guber Race (video) (4910 Views)

Kogi People,if Dino Melaye Wins Guber Race, Who Will Be First Lady? / 10 Aspirants That May Likely Feature In Edo 2024 Governorship Race (Video) / Uche Ogah Declares To Join Abia Governorship Race (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jubilation In The Streets Of Enugu As Edeoga Of LP Wins Guber Race (video) by Penguin2: 11:04am On Mar 21, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppzIxMhvDYI
Jubilation in the streets of Enugu as Chijioke Edeoga of Labour is declared winner of the state gubernatorial election.

One state down, Abia to go.

Nlfpmod
Mynd44
Senatordave1
Buharifan

6 Likes

Re: Jubilation In The Streets Of Enugu As Edeoga Of LP Wins Guber Race (video) by senatordave1(m): 11:04am On Mar 21, 2023
Penguin2:

Jubilation in the streets of Enugu as Chijioke Edeoga of Labour is declared winner of the state gubernatorial election.

Nlfpmod
Mynd44
Senatordave1
Buharifan

When did inec declare

2 Likes

Re: Jubilation In The Streets Of Enugu As Edeoga Of LP Wins Guber Race (video) by OmotolaBoy(m): 11:07am On Mar 21, 2023
Peter Obi The Rock!

19 Likes

Re: Jubilation In The Streets Of Enugu As Edeoga Of LP Wins Guber Race (video) by abobote: 11:09am On Mar 21, 2023
Your source
Re: Jubilation In The Streets Of Enugu As Edeoga Of LP Wins Guber Race (video) by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 21, 2023
Edeoga has no good records(Aisha Yesufu was greatly against him), Frank Nweke was supposed to be the real deal but LP wants to make a statement in Enugu. Sad

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jubilation In The Streets Of Enugu As Edeoga Of LP Wins Guber Race (video) by Faber(m): 11:10am On Mar 21, 2023
Fake, Faker , Fakest..

Urchins will create a thread of fake news in favour of LP and then create another one to counter it...

Mad people everywhere

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jubilation In The Streets Of Enugu As Edeoga Of LP Wins Guber Race (video) by Allardyce: 11:13am On Mar 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Edeoga has no good records(Aisha Yesufu was greatly against him), Frank Nweke was supposed to be the real deal but LP wants to make a statement in Enugu. Sad
Go and put him na.

Oya insult Peter Obi and Obidients. You clearly said that's what your late Dad taught you. grin

15 Likes

Re: Jubilation In The Streets Of Enugu As Edeoga Of LP Wins Guber Race (video) by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 11:14am On Mar 21, 2023
Awon omo obi🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Jubilation In The Streets Of Enugu As Edeoga Of LP Wins Guber Race (video) by Asgard13: 11:19am On Mar 21, 2023
You people are the cause of whatever igbos are going through in Yoruba land today

You guys had the opportunity to humble this people forever and send them in politcal wilderness

But you people follow Peter Obi who was led by a Yoruba man to politcal wilderness ..

Today instead of celebrating PDP victories .. we’re in court and you’re celebrating a state that is not even so sure for LP.

You guys got this close to power only to throw it up at Yoruba propaganda of power coming to SOUTH.. NORTH CAN NOT HAND OVER TO NORTH.. and bla’s

Next time .. Yoruba brings up a narratives.. Igbos must first ask .. what’s in stock for us .. in this narratives?

How do we gain or profit from this ..

Not just joining to abuse people that have nothing against Una except for religion.. which is Vice versa..

Told you igbos on this forum .. the north has never been your enemy.. and will never be .. but you people claim south .. in a country where there’s no south..

Even in lost.. Atiku extended hand of fellowship to Obi and lp .. Una mock him silly ..

Atimes i Dey pity igbos .. and out of politcal pity I write ..
But those you pity .. have never seen any sense in what you’re doing .. and how you’re doing .. they will always always allow same Yoruba to control their narratives .. and their thoughts

Tis is it today

Sorry to say.. but my igbo brothers still long have a very long way to go innigeria politcs

Already they’re shouting Biafra.. others are asking igbos to relocate businesses..

Tell us why won’t Yoruba mock you guys .. and taunt the hell out of you guys ..
When Una always fall for their deceits and even run mouth carelessly

We all are in court and hopefully the Supreme Court will stay true to its calling as apex court for the sake of Nigeria

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jubilation In The Streets Of Enugu As Edeoga Of LP Wins Guber Race (video) by Allardyce: 11:21am On Mar 21, 2023
Asgard13:
You people are the cause of whatever igbos are going through in Yoruba land today

You guys had the opportunity to humble this people forever and send them in politcal wilderness

But you people follow Peter Obi who was led by a Yoruba man to politcal wilderness ..

Today instead of celebrating PDP victories .. we’re in court and you’re celebrating a state that is not even so sure for LP.

You guys got this close to power only to throw it up at Yoruba propaganda of power coming to SOUTH.. NORTH CAN NOT HAND OVER TO NORTH.. and bla’s

Next time .. Yoruba brings up a narratives.. Igbos must first ask .. what’s in stock for us .. in this narratives?

Not just joining to abuse people that have nothing against Una except for religion.. which is Vice versa..

Told you igbos on this forum .. the north has never been your enemy.. and will never be .. but you people claim south .. in a country where there’s no south..

Even in lost.. Atiku extended hand of fellowship to Obi and lp .. Una mock him silly ..

But those you pity .. have never seen any sense in what you’re doing .. and how you’re doing .. they will always always allow same Yoruba to control their narratives .. and their thoughts

Tis is it today

Sorry to say.. but my igbo brothers still long have a very long way to go innigeria politcs

Already they’re shouting Biafra.. others are asking igbos to relocate businesses..

We all are in court and hopefully the Supreme Court will stay true to its calling as apex court for the sake of Nigeria
Because LP win, is that the reason for this long epistle?
You're not different from a tribalistic fool.
Your comment is bent on fuelling the tribal tension, it's unnecessary.

Like I said, you are not different from a tribalistic fool.

19 Likes

Re: Jubilation In The Streets Of Enugu As Edeoga Of LP Wins Guber Race (video) by famology(m): 11:22am On Mar 21, 2023
Penguin2:

Nlfpmod
Mynd44
Senatordave1
Buharifan

No figures?
Re: Jubilation In The Streets Of Enugu As Edeoga Of LP Wins Guber Race (video) by magoo10(m): 11:23am On Mar 21, 2023
Congrats to them
Re: Jubilation In The Streets Of Enugu As Edeoga Of LP Wins Guber Race (video) by Asgard13: 11:23am On Mar 21, 2023
Allardyce:
Because LP win, is that the reason for this long epistle?
You're not different from a tribalistic fool.
Your comment is bent on fuelling the tribal tension, it's unnecessary.

Like I said, you are not different from a tribalistic fool.

This is a typical igboman from igboland
You see why is always difficult to defend an Igbo man..

To reason na problem to them

Next!

1 Like

Re: Jubilation In The Streets Of Enugu As Edeoga Of LP Wins Guber Race (video) by Jman06(m): 11:25am On Mar 21, 2023
Great news!

Nkanuland shall be great again!

RIP to Barr Oyibo Chukwu!

Congrats to Sir Kelvin Chukwu!

1 Like

Re: Jubilation In The Streets Of Enugu As Edeoga Of LP Wins Guber Race (video) by YourhealthNG2(m): 11:30am On Mar 21, 2023
Asgard13:

Tis is it today

The rant of an ethnic supremacist. What stopped PDP zoning the presidency to the southeast that has been loyal to the party for over 24 yrs? Why must a Fulani take over from another Fulani? Why can't PDP go with a south-north ticket instead of north-south ticket?

See it's better to stand for justice and fair play, even if leads to losing the election. At least, for posterity sake

15 Likes

Re: Jubilation In The Streets Of Enugu As Edeoga Of LP Wins Guber Race (video) by YourhealthNG2(m): 11:32am On Mar 21, 2023
Asgard13:

Next!
You see why you're a confirmed ethnic bigot. You've already concluded the guy is Igbo. Igbos must be omnipresent. Smh

6 Likes

Re: Jubilation In The Streets Of Enugu As Edeoga Of LP Wins Guber Race (video) by Asgard13: 11:32am On Mar 21, 2023
YourhealthNG2:

The rant of an ethnic supremacist. What stopped PDP zoning the presidency to the southeast that has been loyal to the party for over 24 yrs? Why must a Fulani take over from another Fulani? Why can't PDP go with a south-north ticket instead of north-south ticket?

See it's better to stand for justice and fair play, even if leads to losing the election. At least, for posterity sake

Keep ranting and ranting

Una go learn Una lesson late

Shebi na Pdp dem Dey insult and abuse their papa for Lagos .. Abi na Pdp matters dey Nigerians newsletter

Very myopic minds
Re: Jubilation In The Streets Of Enugu As Edeoga Of LP Wins Guber Race (video) by YourhealthNG2(m): 11:35am On Mar 21, 2023
lipsrsealed
Asgard13:

Keep ranting and ranting

Una go learn Una lesson late

Shebi na Pdp dem Dey insult and abuse their papa for Lagos .. Abi na Pdp matters dey Nigerians newsletter

Very myopic minds
Go nurse your wounds. Leave Igbos out of your misery

10 Likes

Re: Jubilation In The Streets Of Enugu As Edeoga Of LP Wins Guber Race (video) by Allardyce: 11:36am On Mar 21, 2023
Asgard13:

Next!
I was not wrong when I called you a tribalistic fool. I am not Igbo you dunce. I be pure Edo boy.
Don't let your hatred for Igbos kee you.
Ozuor

12 Likes

Re: Jubilation In The Streets Of Enugu As Edeoga Of LP Wins Guber Race (video) by Asgard13: 11:44am On Mar 21, 2023
Allardyce:
I was not wrong when I called you a tribalistic fool. I am not Igbo you dunce. I pure Edo boy.
Don't let your hatred for Igbos kee you.
Ozuor

If you wan be heaven and from earth na your problem

Ozuor Adashu.
Re: Jubilation In The Streets Of Enugu As Edeoga Of LP Wins Guber Race (video) by WhizdomXX(m): 12:11pm On Mar 21, 2023
Asgard13:

Tis is it today

Why didn't pdp just zone the ticket South-East?
Truth be told, Pdp didn't do well as an opposition.
See a whole Delta because Okowa paired with Atiku many people were against him, or are Urhobos Igbo too?
Pdp should embrace equity, fairness and justice before it gains back the southern votes it lost in this elections.
Pdp should also let Nigerians know it's ideology, whether it's conservatism or share-the-money type of politics. At least APC has told us their progressives and for restructuring despite they're frauds. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Jubilation In The Streets Of Enugu As Edeoga Of LP Wins Guber Race (video) by Penguin2: 12:21pm On Mar 21, 2023
Asgard13:

Tis is it today

All PDP needed to do was zone their ticket to southeast. The region has been loyal for 24 years. How much longer did you want them to continue in servitude?

All Atiku needed to do was stand behind a Southeasterner like Obi who is his friend and sell him in the north. But Atiku felt he was too big and that he had it all figured out.

See eh, I like what Southeast did to PDP as led by Peter Obi. Now PDP knows they cannot achieve anything by relying on the northern votes alone.

Now northerners know that they cannot switch between themselves by playing on the interest, emotions or intelligence of some section of the south every time.

I dread Tinubu presidency. But rather that than northern hegemony emboldened by a northerner succeeding a northerner.

In 2027, PDP should give her ticket to Tambuwal or Bala Mohammed or even Kwankwaso, you hear?

Rubbish!😏

3 Likes

Re: Jubilation In The Streets Of Enugu As Edeoga Of LP Wins Guber Race (video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:24pm On Mar 21, 2023
Why did people not celebrate Tinubu's win like this?
Re: Jubilation In The Streets Of Enugu As Edeoga Of LP Wins Guber Race (video) by Flames40: 12:25pm On Mar 21, 2023
Wow wow wow
Re: Jubilation In The Streets Of Enugu As Edeoga Of LP Wins Guber Race (video) by crestedaguiyi: 12:28pm On Mar 21, 2023
How it should be when the votes count .

Chimaroke and his gangs have finally hands off Nkanu resources and Enugu in general .

Thank PO, I as a person appreciate

1 Like

Re: Jubilation In The Streets Of Enugu As Edeoga Of LP Wins Guber Race (video) by Dedeity: 12:29pm On Mar 21, 2023
Good one. Lp will wax stronger

1 Like

Re: Jubilation In The Streets Of Enugu As Edeoga Of LP Wins Guber Race (video) by Asgard13: 12:32pm On Mar 21, 2023
Penguin2:

All PDP needed to do was zone their ticket to southeast. The region has been loyal for 24 years. How much longer did you want them to continue in servitude?

All Atiku needed to do was stand behind a Southeasterner like Obi who is his friend and sell him in the north. But Atiku felt he was too big and that he had it all figured out.

See eh, I like what Southeast did to PDP as led by Peter Obi. Now PDP knows they cannot achieve anything by relying on the northern votes alone.

Now northerners know that they cannot switch between themselves by playing on the interest, emotions or intelligence of some section of the south every time.

I dread Tinubu presidency. But rather that than northern hegemony emboldened by a northerner succeeding a northerner.

In 2027, PDP should give her ticket to Tambuwal or Bala Mohammed or even Kwankwaso, you hear?

Rubbish!😏

Tor..

Till then..

Let igbos stop complaining about Yoruba and their tribalism and their dealings with igbos

The north ain’t complaining and Yoruba knows their limit

Still trying to figure how igbos will deal with this banter till the next four years .. assuming the court rules in favor of Tinubu.. without resorting to Biafra or death
Re: Jubilation In The Streets Of Enugu As Edeoga Of LP Wins Guber Race (video) by Penguin2: 1:05pm On Mar 21, 2023
Asgard13:

Tor..

Till then..

Let igbos stop complaining about Yoruba and their tribalism and their dealings with igbos

The north ain’t complaining and Yoruba knows their limit

Still trying to figure how igbos will deal with this banter till the next four years .. assuming the court rules in favor of Tinubu.. without resorting to Biafra or death

Leave us to our fight.

Did your fathers fight the Biafran War with us?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jubilation In The Streets Of Enugu As Edeoga Of LP Wins Guber Race (video) by Namdosky(m): 1:08pm On Mar 21, 2023
Make una hear from inec and if true congrats Eluu P
Re: Jubilation In The Streets Of Enugu As Edeoga Of LP Wins Guber Race (video) by Asgard13: 1:12pm On Mar 21, 2023
Penguin2:

Leave us to our fight.

Did your fathers fight the Biafran War with us?
r

My uncle did..
Re: Jubilation In The Streets Of Enugu As Edeoga Of LP Wins Guber Race (video) by HopeSpencer: 1:14pm On Mar 21, 2023
Asgard13:

You guys got this close to power only to throw it up at Yoruba propaganda of power coming to SOUTH.. NORTH CAN NOT HAN

D OVER TO NORTH.. and bla’s

Tis is it today

1 Like

Re: Jubilation In The Streets Of Enugu As Edeoga Of LP Wins Guber Race (video) by LoveTalk(f): 1:59pm On Mar 21, 2023
Congratulations

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Happened In Katsina Today But Sit At Home Is Their Problem / See The Man In Charge Of Nigeria's Most Important Asset (picture) / The First Stanza Of The National Anthem Should Be Scrapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.