Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,422 members, 7,836,686 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Mtn Internet Service Is Dead(at D Moment) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Internet Service Is Dead(at D Moment) (2071 Views)

Does It Mean No Internet Service Provision For Those With 2/3g Phones On Ntel? / The Terrible Price Of An “unlimited Internet Service” In Nigeria / Latest MTN Internet Data Bundles/plans With Subcription Codes/sms,data Allowance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Internet Service Is Dead(at D Moment) by Valto(m): 3:28pm On Sep 17, 2011
mtn internet service is down since 7pm yesterday. I pity those that uses them to browse especially those that their subscription are about to expire. I had a very bad experience with them recently, when i subscribed to their night plan and i couldnt use up my remaining 1.5gb,cos i couldnt browse 1 week to the end of my subscription. I have since dumped the money thieving network(MTN). Glo rocks 4 sure!
Re: Mtn Internet Service Is Dead(at D Moment) by disguy1: 10:13pm On Sep 17, 2011
MTN is back online!
Re: Mtn Internet Service Is Dead(at D Moment) by Valto(m): 11:27pm On Sep 17, 2011
yeah. After 24hrs absence. Do u knw how many people that couldnt finsh their subscription between yesterday and today. Worst still there wouldnt be any compensation
Re: Mtn Internet Service Is Dead(at D Moment) by otokx(m): 3:02pm On Sep 18, 2011
They are almost all the same and no compensation for the paid up subscribers; wonder what NCC is doing?
Re: Mtn Internet Service Is Dead(at D Moment) by Dclique(m): 3:36pm On Sep 18, 2011
^Nothing.
Re: Mtn Internet Service Is Dead(at D Moment) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 19, 2011
Mtn has been having issues, subscribed to monthly 100mb, i was only able to use 5mb, its was annoyingly frustrating, couldnt reach custormer care. I now connect to the web strictly on my glo.
Re: Mtn Internet Service Is Dead(at D Moment) by Valto(m): 8:29pm On Sep 19, 2011
u2 1 day:

Mtn has been having issues, subscribed to monthly 100mb, i was only able to use 5mb, its was annoyingly frustrating, couldnt reach custormer care. I now connect to the web strictly on my glo.
ur own is even small . My 1.5gb wasted the same way urs went. Since then i av sworn not to dash mtn any money again. Glo rules for now, cos i have been browsing free for two months with glo.(courtesy of their free monthly 200mb)
Re: Mtn Internet Service Is Dead(at D Moment) by Brisingr(m): 9:02pm On Sep 19, 2011
i tink say na only me mtn has cheated me out of 2gb night plan in total.i hate dis network
Re: Mtn Internet Service Is Dead(at D Moment) by Valto(m): 9:14pm On Sep 19, 2011
Brisingr:

i tink say na only me mtn has cheated me out of 2gb night plan in total.i hate dis network
their 3gb night plan is just a hoax. They always make sure u do nt get to finish it. In my own case i cant browse with it for the remaining one week to the of subscription.
Re: Mtn Internet Service Is Dead(at D Moment) by Ebenezerk2: 9:21pm On Sep 19, 2011
I am using airtel now, though at times, it does not work in the night bcs I subscribe for night parkage but they still allow me to connect during the day, Airtel is still better
Re: Mtn Internet Service Is Dead(at D Moment) by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 20, 2011
Am going to load 1k next and get that 200mb data free. Mtn made billions this year, is it difficult to allocate a few to upgrade their data network
Re: Mtn Internet Service Is Dead(at D Moment) by bennito: 4:53pm On Sep 20, 2011
Valto:

your own is even small . My 1.5gb wasted the same way urs went. Since then i av sworn not to dash mtn any money again. Glo rules for now, cos i have been browsing free for two months with glo.(courtesy of their free monthly 200mb)
u2 1 day:

Am going to load 1k next and get that 200mb data free. Mtn made billions this year, is it difficult to allocate a few to upgrade their data network

plz i wanna knw hw to subscribe for d Glo 200mb data free. I mean d procedure and d codes
Re: Mtn Internet Service Is Dead(at D Moment) by Valto(m): 11:13pm On Sep 20, 2011
bennito:

plz i wanna knw hw to subscribe for d Glo 200mb data free. I mean d procedure and d codes
load a single 1k glo recharge card, then u use glo direct access point in ur phone. Thats all
Re: Mtn Internet Service Is Dead(at D Moment) by doziej84: 9:41am On Sep 21, 2011
Valto:

load a single 1k glo recharge card, then u use glo direct access point in your phone. Thats all

can i load a glo sim and insert it into modem, will it work
Re: Mtn Internet Service Is Dead(at D Moment) by Valto(m): 10:40am On Sep 21, 2011
doziej84:

can i load a glo sim and insert it into modem, will it work
yea, but u av to make sure its browsing free on phone ist. Then insert it into a modem and edit ur access point on pc to be dsame with the glo direct access point on phone. Thats all.
Re: Mtn Internet Service Is Dead(at D Moment) by hillsate: 10:52am On Sep 21, 2011
MTN is going down. Most people have have migrated out of the network. People no longer recharge their MTN lines and only use the lines to receive calls. GLO, AIRTEl, and ETISALAT are offering their customers freebies but not MTN rather they only insul.t  your intelligence.

Ever since i acquired an etisalat line , i have been happy. I even feel happy recharging my etisalat line because i get 15mb free weekly, 10 free sms daily to etisalat lines, 10 free mms weekly to etisalat lines, make 20k/s calls to all networks and get 30% of my total monthly recharge given back to me to call all networks at thesame 20k/s. i just recieved N1,770 free from etisalat.

Now tell me why i should be dashing my money to MTN. is it charm?
Tell me why i should be making MTN to MTN calls at N30 per minute

Please leave MTN alone, no one is forcing you to remain on the network. If they rip you of your money  
its your fault, you chose them and they will always remind you with ''thank you for choosing MTN''.
Re: Mtn Internet Service Is Dead(at D Moment) by Funkymallam(m): 2:48pm On Sep 21, 2011
Valto:

load a single 1k glo recharge card, then u use glo direct access point in your phone. Thats all

pls, the 200mb is it really free or ur 1k recharge card pays for it, as in always micro? Or is it that as u use the 200mb, ur 1k remains? Cus i tot they give free 50mb for a single 1k recharge n 200mb wen u subscribe for always micro. If there is any oda way, i wud luv to knw. Thnks
Re: Mtn Internet Service Is Dead(at D Moment) by timbros(m): 3:49pm On Sep 21, 2011
Guys, im interested in this glo thing. I use to overlook glo and browse with only my mtn n etisalat. If glo is offering 200mb for each 1k recharged, what am i still doin with mtn? I'll just swap my sim! Plz can someone detail me? Should i suscribe with the 1k first then get an extra month free? Or do i just load 1k in my phone then get 200mb free like etisalat that gives u 15mb free for 200 loaded for the week? Also how do i set the glo direct access? Im using nokia c3,
Re: Mtn Internet Service Is Dead(at D Moment) by Funkymallam(m): 10:26am On Sep 22, 2011
Someone should answer these question nah
Re: Mtn Internet Service Is Dead(at D Moment) by Valto(m): 12:40pm On Sep 22, 2011
Funkymallam:

pls, the 200mb is it really free or your 1k recharge card pays for it, as in always micro? Or is it that as u use the 200mb, your 1k remains? Cus i tot they give free 50mb for a single 1k recharge n 200mb wen u subscribe for always micro. If there is any oda way, i wud luv to knw. Thnks
the 200mb is for free. (u can use the 1k u loaded to make calls) it wouldnt be touched.
timbros:

Guys, im interested in this glo thing. I use to overlook glo and browse with only my mtn n etisalat. If glo is offering 200mb for each 1k recharged, what am i still doin with mtn? I'll just swap my sim! Plz can someone detail me? Should i suscribe with the 1k first then get an extra month free? Or do i just load 1k in my phone then get 200mb free like etisalat that gives u 15mb free for 200 loaded for the week? Also how do i set the glo direct access? Im using nokia c3,
recharge a single 1k card and u will get free 200mb data valid for one month. Send NOKIAC3 to 927 and u will recieve four different glo gprs settings. Select only GLO DIRECT as ur default access point. Thats all. 4 Any other queries notify me here.
Re: Mtn Internet Service Is Dead(at D Moment) by Valto(m): 12:41pm On Sep 22, 2011
Funkymallam:

Someone should answer these question nah
i don answer u now
Re: Mtn Internet Service Is Dead(at D Moment) by eniolufe(m): 12:43pm On Sep 22, 2011
too much awoof de run belle oooooooooooooooo
no say i no tell you grin
Re: Mtn Internet Service Is Dead(at D Moment) by Valto(m): 12:55pm On Sep 22, 2011
eniolufe:

too much awoof de run belle oooooooooooooooo
no say i no tell you grin
its a pity that your 1st post on nairaland turned out to be a stupid one. How is loading 1k on ur glo line an awoof. Anyway i no blame u sha. As 4 me i load 1k everyweek on my glo line as i use it to make calls both local and international number at d cheapest rate in naija, i use it to call my loved one too @#1.20kobo per min. The 200mb is just a promo/reward for recharging with higher denomination and GLO CAN STOP IT AT ANYTIME THEY WISH, but that wouldnt make to stop recharging my phone. ISH, but that wouldnt make to stop recharging my phone.

(1) (Reply)

Latest Best Android Data Plan Or Tweak / Hard Reset Keys For All Android Devices / Leagoo KIICAA Power Specs And Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.