Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,771 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

Bush Meat Killed By My Friend On His Farm - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Bush Meat Killed By My Friend On His Farm (81407 Views)

This Big Bush Meat Could Worth More Than #20,000 / Big Python And Bush Meat Killed By Me And My Friends. / Man Who Went To Harvest Yam, Catches A Giant Squirrel In His Farm (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bush Meat Killed By My Friend On His Farm by Moneyboyz: 9:04pm On Mar 21, 2023
Yes blessed with good protein but you've hunted each and everyone of them to extinction.
Congratulations.
Re: Bush Meat Killed By My Friend On His Farm by HomeTutorsPro: 9:05pm On Mar 21, 2023
mariahAngel:
It's a civet.
I just hope they didn't eat that.
Really nigga?
What would you rather they do with it?

2 Likes

Re: Bush Meat Killed By My Friend On His Farm by Lukuluku69(m): 9:05pm On Mar 21, 2023
ify2016:
Giant bush meat killed by my friend on his farm few minutes ago.

Nigeria is truly blessed with good protein.

Really gonna miss the pepper soup.

Looks like a feline.

Well, eat it.
Re: Bush Meat Killed By My Friend On His Farm by Deicide: 9:05pm On Mar 21, 2023
Who discovered that the poo can be use for coffee grin

4 Likes

Re: Bush Meat Killed By My Friend On His Farm by Exceed15: 9:05pm On Mar 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Innocent animal. Sad

Abegii.....
Re: Bush Meat Killed By My Friend On His Farm by Lukuluku69(m): 9:06pm On Mar 21, 2023
Authoreety:

For real? 1k5dors?

True

Can fetch more at underground markets.

In China, they are crazy for exotic animals meat like this. Could fetch as much as #2k USD.

1 Like

Re: Bush Meat Killed By My Friend On His Farm by Mercury12(m): 9:07pm On Mar 21, 2023
Una finish all our animals for bush. Nawa o
Re: Bush Meat Killed By My Friend On His Farm by Savechild23: 9:07pm On Mar 21, 2023
Dollar bill
Re: Bush Meat Killed By My Friend On His Farm by Iseoluwani: 9:07pm On Mar 21, 2023
ify2016:

Civet
Re: Bush Meat Killed By My Friend On His Farm by Bintdawood(f): 9:08pm On Mar 21, 2023
Chaii😹💔

1 Like

Re: Bush Meat Killed By My Friend On His Farm by Mercury12(m): 9:08pm On Mar 21, 2023
mariahAngel:
It's a civet.
for Naija? Anything goes here. Even shark, whale and octopus are on the menu list too😂

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bush Meat Killed By My Friend On His Farm by Sniper101(m): 9:09pm On Mar 21, 2023
I noticed no one kills snakes again on NL

Why is that?
What's actually going on?

1 Like

Re: Bush Meat Killed By My Friend On His Farm by sweets11(m): 9:10pm On Mar 21, 2023
See better nama for pepper soup and child palmwine😋😋😋😋😋
Re: Bush Meat Killed By My Friend On His Farm by Ezzymadu: 9:10pm On Mar 21, 2023
This meat is really good meat
Re: Bush Meat Killed By My Friend On His Farm by chiboycue: 9:11pm On Mar 21, 2023
ify2016:

The animal come resemble hyena. Well done o
Re: Bush Meat Killed By My Friend On His Farm by ufuosman(m): 9:12pm On Mar 21, 2023
Pepper soup don set😂😂
Re: Bush Meat Killed By My Friend On His Farm by Yagier: 9:14pm On Mar 21, 2023
This will make more money to buy 4 cows in two months,we need to get properly educated in Africa
Coffee ☕️ poop 💩 by civet sells high
Just like this thing wey my papa Dey bring from beach when we small and we fry and eat them is now what millions widely known as stag beetle larvae but I swear e sweet well well then but now fetch millions now…a healthy stag beetle go give you money you can’t even imagine a million insect 🐞 go give ….
Our thinking needs structure in Nigeria and africa at large.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bush Meat Killed By My Friend On His Farm by Yayi229: 9:16pm On Mar 21, 2023
ify2016:

Damn...that's a huge palm-civet
Re: Bush Meat Killed By My Friend On His Farm by BabaO2: 9:18pm On Mar 21, 2023
ogbo
Re: Bush Meat Killed By My Friend On His Farm by ToyinDipo(m): 9:18pm On Mar 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Innocent animal. Sad
I can bet you support child abortion.

6 Likes

Re: Bush Meat Killed By My Friend On His Farm by luluosas(m): 9:20pm On Mar 21, 2023
Pepper soup ya come
Re: Bush Meat Killed By My Friend On His Farm by Carlylepneuma: 9:20pm On Mar 21, 2023
Isn't dt a tiger? Lord have mercy cry
Re: Bush Meat Killed By My Friend On His Farm by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 21, 2023
ToyinDipo:

I can bet you support child abortion.
Yes, if it threatens the life of the carrier of the foetus
Re: Bush Meat Killed By My Friend On His Farm by afbstrategies: 9:22pm On Mar 21, 2023
Let’s hope someone didn’t kill his grandfather 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Bush Meat Killed By My Friend On His Farm by ibrocool(m): 9:23pm On Mar 21, 2023
Kopi Luwak is the world's most exclusive and expensive coffee. The reason behind its high price is how it is made. It is produced from coffee beans which have been partially digested by the Indonesian palm civet and then excreted.

Wild-caught individuals are kept for producing civetone for the perfume industry.

You just missed an important animal which could have add a lot of money to your pocket.

7 Likes

Re: Bush Meat Killed By My Friend On His Farm by OlawaleBammie: 9:24pm On Mar 21, 2023
mariahAngel:
It's a civet.
okk

They should troway am abi??

U try, u try well well

2 Likes

Re: Bush Meat Killed By My Friend On His Farm by Allisgud: 9:24pm On Mar 21, 2023
If this one enter egusi
Re: Bush Meat Killed By My Friend On His Farm by fykes(m): 9:26pm On Mar 21, 2023
Na so fox just dey harass person up and down for UK.

I wish say one hunter go come help me catch am cook abeg

1 Like

Re: Bush Meat Killed By My Friend On His Farm by Maobichek: 9:26pm On Mar 21, 2023
colonelwealth:

Stop wasting precious wildlife.
Atleat the Civet is not a dangerous animal to be exterminated.

Civet is a (wild) cat family, leopard, tiger, lion etc are all wild cat family. Anyone who tells you that African Civets are not dangerous don't know anything about this beast ( it kills and eats dogs and other animals, it also attacks humans).

6 Likes

Re: Bush Meat Killed By My Friend On His Farm by theforemost: 9:27pm On Mar 21, 2023
The Yoruba Nation hasn't been paying attention and I think it's our one weakness as a people.

We need to be very thankful to Olódùmarè for his mercies and to our ancestors who didn't break faith with us as we foolishly did with them.

It is too bad.

We proudly [ FOOLISHLY ] call ourselves liberals and we are ready to accommodate anything, even those things that openly hurts us and threatens our very existence.

A current example which we accepted is the Peter Obi's cleverly packaged saint-image which tried to bamboozle us into a grand Zionists agenda.

Chinedu Rhodes-Vivour is another and we will still not learn!

I was just going through the lineage of Chinedu this morning only to discover very funny patterns.

Do you know that the VERY FIRST VIVOUR to appear anywhere in Lagos YORUBA LAND is Garnett Vivour?

Garnett Vivour is the GRANDFATHER of Olawale Rhodes-Vivour

GARNET WASN'T BORN ANYWHERE NEAR LAGOS!!!

Garnet Vivour's FATHER [ William Allen Vivour] was born in Sierra Leon and his GRANDFATHER [ The one who was the freed slave, Vivour ] was born in the IGBO TOWN OF OPOBO.

William Allen Vivour had Garnet Vivour in or around OPOBO.

The town of OPOBO is a coast town of IGBO LAND which, even against all their pretences, is still Igbo land till this day.

1. Garnet Vivour only migrated to Lagos, as a FULL IGBO MAN, around the late 19th century.

He settled down to marry Sarah Rhodes de Vivour [ strange name ]. Sarah herself was a descendant of freed slaves called SAROS in Lagos, people who settled in Lagos not too long before Garnet.

2. The union of Garnett and Sarah Vivour got the FIRST PERSON WITH YORUBA NAME in 1910.

That was the man who later became Justice Akinwunmi Rhodes-Vivour.

3. Justice Akinwunmi Rhodes-Vivour marriedbMajorie Enid Walker [ another strange name ] and they both got Olawale Rhodes-Vivour [ The SECOND PERSON WITH YORUBA NAME ].

4. Because BLOOD IS THICKER THAN WATER, Olawale Rhodes-Vivour had to look in the direction of IGBO LAND to get NKECHI

He didn't marry her but their union brought who is today and suddenly called Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour.

Nkechi took "Gbadebo" away and raised him in ANAMBRA in every inch of the culture, traditions and ways of her Igbo people.

He was known by the name Patrick Chinedu until recently.

By ALL INTENT, PURPOSES AND COMMON SENSE, Chinedu is an IGBO MAN.

Chinedu's PATERNAL AND MATERNAL FOREFATHERS ARE IGBOS.

5. This particular Chinedu obviously can't speak Yoruba but speaks Igbo perfectly.

He naturally got married to IFY, an Igbo lady from neighbouring Abia state.

He openly IDENTIFIED WITH IPOB, an organization said to be amongst the first 20 DEADLIEST TERROR group in the whole world.

He openly endorsed the ENDSARS MOVEMENT, a movement that got the full support of No. 1 HATER OF YORUBA NATION, Nnamdi Kanu, and he actively participated in the action to destroy Lagos. That destructive action was supervised by the IPOB and cost Lagos State TRILLIONS OF NAIRA IN LOSSES.

He is on record to have severally and openly expressed HATE SENTIMENTS THE AGAINST YORUBAS.

He picks out our most revered Chief Obafemi Awolowo of all Nigerian Politicians to ridicule on National TV.

He identifies with KNOWN ENEMIES OF YORUBA LAND e.g Olúségun Obasanjo, Bode George and Ayo Adebanjo.

He is running for the Government of Lagos State laying FALSE CLAIMS TO YORUBA ANCESTRY.

It shouldnt have been a problem for us to have even an Igbo man of full Igbo ancestry as Governor of Lagos inasmuch as he will be picked, sponsored and elected by the YORUBAS OF LAGOS.

We do these things as gestures of Goodwill in Yoruba land.

BUT THIS HEDIOT IS GETTING DIRECTLY SPONSORED BY THE STRUCTURE OF IGBO ZIONISTS AND THE IPOB AND RELYING HEAVILY ON THE IGBO POPULATION OF LAGOS TO MAKE HIM GOVERNOR OF LAGOS.

Now, that is a gregarious insult on our sensibilities especially coming from a man whose ancestry is rooted in Igbo land and who hates so much.

Even the blind can see that Chinedu, just as Giringory Obi, is a ZIONISTS PROJECT ACTUALIZE THEIR AGE-LONG DREAMS OF CONQUERING LAGOS.

But some of my Yoruba people are so [ FOOLISHLY] liberal they can accommodate anything and so blind they can't see the clear danger in this scheme.

Shouldnt we be lamenting the collective stupidity of our people?

But we won't allow you fools destroy us by your foolishness.

We will STOP this current threat and we shall IMMEDIATELY BEGIN MOVEMENT TO DISCOURAGE FUTURE TRIALS BY SAME FOOLS ON BOTH SIDES.

©️ Adedamola Adetayo
16 March 2023

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bush Meat Killed By My Friend On His Farm by toprealman: 9:28pm On Mar 21, 2023
ify2016:

Na cat you wan go eat so
Re: Bush Meat Killed By My Friend On His Farm by Sthandawasam(m): 9:30pm On Mar 21, 2023
Deicide:

Who discovered that the pool can be use for coffee grin

They said they feed them coffee beans, there after they poop the beans embedded inside the poop which is separated and made into high end coffee😁. No be poop of the civet them dey use make the special coffee ooo. Still disgusting though🙌😁

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Waitress Inserts A Customer's Sausage In Her Vagina Before Serving Him (Video) / How Much Is Bag Of Rice Today In Nigeria(caprice)? / Garri And Fried Fish Served At A Wedding In Lagos!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.