Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,006 members, 7,810,793 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

Yoruba War Against Igbo In Lagos. Insightful Message From Joseph Okechukwu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba War Against Igbo In Lagos. Insightful Message From Joseph Okechukwu (693 Views)

Police Absent As APC Thugs Chanting Yoruba War Songs Attack Polling Units In Lag / #endsars: Northern Elders Disown Ango Abdullahi Over Statement Against Igbo / Ohanaeze Youth To North: God Uses Insurgency To Punish You For Sins Against Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba War Against Igbo In Lagos. Insightful Message From Joseph Okechukwu by OfoIgbo: 11:59am On Mar 21, 2023
Another take on what is currently happening.

Yorubas are being taken advantage of, by the powers that be, who are threatened by the coming revolution.

The response of the Igbos, will make or mar an envisaged New Nigeria. Please watch the clip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZdA6kiPweI

1 Like

Re: Yoruba War Against Igbo In Lagos. Insightful Message From Joseph Okechukwu by ManOfMan: 12:13pm On Mar 21, 2023
OfoIgbo:
Another take on what is currently happening.

Yorubas are being taken advantage of, by the powers that be, who are threatened by the coming revolution.

The response of the Igbos, will make or mar an envisaged New Nigeria. Please watch the clip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZdA6kiPweI

Very insightful. The scheming behind the scene unveiled. Everyone should watch the video and listen to the message.

I wish someone will transcribe it for those who may not be able to watch the video.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba War Against Igbo In Lagos. Insightful Message From Joseph Okechukwu by CloudWalker: 12:14pm On Mar 21, 2023
The fact is that ibos can not live among themselves. Collectively ibos are a hatefilled, narcissistic and egotistical thus,ibos cannot rule themselves and will only submit to violence. The only language they understand ask Buhari,ask Ekpa ask MC Oluomo

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba War Against Igbo In Lagos. Insightful Message From Joseph Okechukwu by Padipadi(m): 12:19pm On Mar 21, 2023
Insightful.
I hope those fueling tribalistic posts hear word and those inciting in reality repent.
Also, some people here inciting each other are sponsored bots

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba War Against Igbo In Lagos. Insightful Message From Joseph Okechukwu by didroon43: 12:33pm On Mar 21, 2023
You guy should stop all these nonsense. There is no war between Igbos and Yorubas. It is just an instigation by apc who rode on it till the governorship elections.

We should be careful of how we give out narratives and how we receive them.
Re: Yoruba War Against Igbo In Lagos. Insightful Message From Joseph Okechukwu by D1official: 12:52pm On Mar 21, 2023
CloudWalker:
The fact is that ibos can not live among themselves. Collectively ibos are a hatefilled, narcissistic and egotistical thus,ibos cannot rule themselves and will only submit to violence. The only language they understand ask Buhari,ask Ekpa ask MC Oluomo
South east has been the most peaceful region in Nigeria at least for the last decade.

Unfortunately,you are not aware because you have refused to leave your ogbomosho enclave.More so, need i remind you that the south east have more population than the south west outside Lagos?.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba War Against Igbo In Lagos. Insightful Message From Joseph Okechukwu by CloudWalker: 2:07pm On Mar 21, 2023
D1official:

South east has been the most peaceful region in Nigeria at least for the last decade.

Unfortunately,you are not aware because you have refused to leave your ogbomosho enclave.More so, need i remind you that the south east have more population than the south west outside Lagos?.

I dare your parents to come out on mondays

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba War Against Igbo In Lagos. Insightful Message From Joseph Okechukwu by lexylaw40: 2:11pm On Mar 21, 2023
The can't even come out on Mondays in there own land
Re: Yoruba War Against Igbo In Lagos. Insightful Message From Joseph Okechukwu by D1official: 3:29pm On Mar 21, 2023
CloudWalker:

I dare your parents to come out on mondays
Go and meet agbado to know how his contract with Ekpa went on election day.

I guess you have no idea who igbos are.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba War Against Igbo In Lagos. Insightful Message From Joseph Okechukwu by wahahlawahala: 3:39pm On Mar 21, 2023
D1official:

Go and meet agbado to know how his contract with Ekpa went on election day.

I guess you have no idea who igbos are.
hahaha.. snap you mama and papa on the streets next week Monday.. we want to confirm something 😁

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Will Accept The Outcome Of The Court Case Filed Against Him By LP And Obi / Rapid Support Forces In Sudan Are Holding Egyptian Forces At Merowe AIRPORT / Buhari Broke The Law By Making Me A Minister Of State - Festus Keyamo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.