Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Martin Luther King Of 1965 Vs Some Yorubas Of 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Martin Luther King Of 1965 Vs Some Yorubas Of 2023 (429 Views)

Late Bola Ige And Martin Luther King At A Conference (Throwback Photo) / Picture Of Wole Soyinka Arrested In 1965 By Akintola Supported By Tafawa Balewa / The First Project By Julius Berger In Nigeria 1965 Was In Lagos (Throwback Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Martin Luther King Of 1965 Vs Some Yorubas Of 2023 by ENGINEERG(m): 12:14pm On Mar 21, 2023
Martin Luther king led the movement for Black voting right in 1965, he won. And he will be celebrated till the end of this world.

But 58years after,in Nigeria(a Black African country) some Black are not allowing other Black to vote in their own country. Is that not MADNESS?

3 Likes

Re: Martin Luther King Of 1965 Vs Some Yorubas Of 2023 by ENGINEERG(m): 12:40pm On Mar 21, 2023
Wahala
Re: Martin Luther King Of 1965 Vs Some Yorubas Of 2023 by OneCandleAway(f): 12:51pm On Mar 21, 2023
That's why they say we blacks are more wicked than whites.

If the whites had said no, go back to Africa Martin will be marching up and down disturbing the whole of the US.

1 Like

Re: Martin Luther King Of 1965 Vs Some Yorubas Of 2023 by toneroforever(m): 12:53pm On Mar 21, 2023
OneCandleAway:

If the whites had said no, go back to Africa Martin will be marching up and down disturbing the whole of the US.

I've said it before that Yorubas r the worst of the black race.
Re: Martin Luther King Of 1965 Vs Some Yorubas Of 2023 by PlayerMeji: 1:32pm On Mar 21, 2023
More reasons not to allow you people vote...
toneroforever:

1 Like

Re: Martin Luther King Of 1965 Vs Some Yorubas Of 2023 by tomax026: 2:00pm On Mar 21, 2023
Truth
OneCandleAway:

Re: Martin Luther King Of 1965 Vs Some Yorubas Of 2023 by wahahlawahala: 2:06pm On Mar 21, 2023
toneroforever:

same ppl wey accept your papa and mama warmly when they had nowhere to turn to..... Now that they don make small change wey u dey see 3square meal chop, your mouth dey draw like okra😂 useless boy! I'm sure ur parents go dey very disappointed in u😒

1 Like

Re: Martin Luther King Of 1965 Vs Some Yorubas Of 2023 by KwuoteYourFada: 2:16pm On Mar 21, 2023
wahahlawahala:
same ppl wey accept your papa and mama warmly when they had nowhere to turn to..... Now that they don make small change wey u dey see 3square meal chop, your mouth dey draw like okra😂 useless boy! I'm sure ur parents go dey very disappointed in u😒

Three square what?

What did you do for them free of charge? undecided

Fvcking entitled people!

Wetin sweet me pass say Una don show Una sef finish

Nigerians don see Una finish
Re: Martin Luther King Of 1965 Vs Some Yorubas Of 2023 by wahahlawahala: 2:22pm On Mar 21, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

Three square what?

What did you do for them free of charge? undecided

Fvcking entitled people!

Wetin sweet me pass say Una don show Una sef finish

Nigerians don see Una finish
so?
Re: Martin Luther King Of 1965 Vs Some Yorubas Of 2023 by KwuoteYourFada: 2:24pm On Mar 21, 2023
wahahlawahala:
so?
Hahahaha

Igbos wants to take over Lagos grin grin grin grin

How dumb! grin

Tueh

Re: Martin Luther King Of 1965 Vs Some Yorubas Of 2023 by wahahlawahala: 2:26pm On Mar 21, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

Hahahaha

Igbos wants to take over Lagos grin grin grin grin

How dumb? grin
you're bored? 🥴 weather cold , softdrink no move🤭

1 Like

Re: Martin Luther King Of 1965 Vs Some Yorubas Of 2023 by KwuoteYourFada: 2:28pm On Mar 21, 2023
wahahlawahala:
you're bored? 🥴 weather cold , softdrink no move🤭
did they later pay your mums and aunties that money? grin

Re: Martin Luther King Of 1965 Vs Some Yorubas Of 2023 by toneroforever(m): 4:18pm On Mar 21, 2023
wahahlawahala:

Accept them like how exactly... Igbos were already living in Lagos as the Federal Capital before the war. So returning back there after the war wasn't a big deal.
Are Yorubas not in Abuja? Let's say a war breaks out now & they relocate back to SW only to return back to Abuja afterwards, would Abuja natives claim to have accommodated them?

Try & think without being sentimental. The lands Igbos possess in Lagos were not given to them FOC. They bought them. The apartments they occupy/live in are rented.
So try and make me understand the " we accommodated them" part..... 'cause u r not doing them any special favor. It's purely a business transaction. U sold,we bought....so quit crying like a bitch.
If ur papa don chop the money from the sale of ur ancestral land finish,ask nicely, maybe we might show u small love.

(1) (Reply)

He Will Not Be My President With Reasons. / Benue State House Of Assembly Member-elect Narrowly Escape Ass@ssination Attempt / New Redesigned Notes: How Much Are POS Agents Now Charging?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.