Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

How I Will Start Evading Tax In Lagos State. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Will Start Evading Tax In Lagos State. (768 Views)

Wike Approves Property Tax In Abuja / Boko Haram Kills 17 Youths For Evading Tax In Gurokayeya, Yobe / Non-Indigene Resident Form And Tax In Oba, Anambra Cause Stir Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Will Start Evading Tax In Lagos State. by Workch: 12:14pm On Mar 21, 2023

1 Like

Re: How I Will Start Evading Tax In Lagos State. by Egoat(m): 12:17pm On Mar 21, 2023
Workch:

I will start making plans to evade, as much as I can, any Lagos state tax because if I cannot vote in Lagos then I can evade Lagos state tax as well.

There are different types of taxation in Lagos state:

The taxes and other levies payable to LIRS include PAYE tax, withholding tax, business premises levy, development levy.

1. You can evade PAYE tax if you pay into your employee's personal accounts. Don't open any salary account for them.

2. You can evade withholding taxes while doing business with government organizations by inflating the prices of your product or services. You can collude with corrupt Lagos state officials to do that.

3.There's also the monthly and annual tax return: make sure to recieve as much payment into your personal account to evade this. You can only pay tax for monies received in your business account.

You cannot evade development levy and business premises levy, they are usually not very much anyways.

Shinedus don dey pay tax untop gala and bra?

13 Likes

Re: How I Will Start Evading Tax In Lagos State. by Workch: 12:17pm On Mar 21, 2023
Egoat:
Shinedus don dey pay tax untop gala and bra?
cheesy cheesy

Yes o
Re: How I Will Start Evading Tax In Lagos State. by Egoat(m): 12:18pm On Mar 21, 2023
Workch:
cheesy cheesy

Yes o
Well charity begins at home.
You should take the tax to Ablia.

10 Likes

Re: How I Will Start Evading Tax In Lagos State. by ahiboilandgas: 12:19pm On Mar 21, 2023
Workch:
I will start making plans to evade, as much as I can, any Lagos state tax because if I cannot vote in Lagos then I can evade Lagos state tax as well.

The taxes and other levies payable to LIRS include PAYE tax, withholding tax, business premises levy, development levy.

1. You can evade PAYE tax if you pay into your employee's personal accounts. Don't open a company account for them.

2. You can evade withholding taxes while doing business with government organizations by inflating the prices of your product or services. You can collude with corrupt Lagos state officials to do that.

3.There's also the monthly and annual tax return: make sure to recieve as much payment into your personal account to evade this. You can only pay tax for monies received in your business account.

You cannot evade development levy and business premises levy, they are usually not very much anyways.
mumu it better to move out to Abia state and the same business there and pay tax to you kinsmen to develop the dead state! Your company must be a mushroom firm . Company need good cash flow in cooperate accounts for growth,profitability and loans . The vulacnlizer business or gala selling your run don't add any thing tangible to Lagos.

4 Likes

Re: How I Will Start Evading Tax In Lagos State. by Workch: 12:19pm On Mar 21, 2023
Egoat:

Well charity begins at home.
You should take the tax to Ablia.
I want to reside in Lagos and evade tax in Lagos state

1 Like

Re: How I Will Start Evading Tax In Lagos State. by Workch: 12:20pm On Mar 21, 2023
ahiboilandgas:
mumu it better to move out to Abia state and the same business there and pay tax to you kinsmen to develop the dead state! Your company must be a mushroom firm . Company need good cash flow in cooperate accounts for growth,profitability and loans . The vulacnlizer business or gala selling your run don't add any thing tangible to Lagos.
Don't you think that making money in Lagos, evading Lagos state taxes and then taking your profit to Abia also works 🀣

1 Like

Re: How I Will Start Evading Tax In Lagos State. by Egoat(m): 12:21pm On Mar 21, 2023
Workch:
I'm not talking about you. We know selling gala and drinks under bridge doesn't add a penny to Lagos revenue.

I'm talking about the real ones who will beg and do anything to stay in Lagos.
You have nothing to lose na.

5 Likes

Re: How I Will Start Evading Tax In Lagos State. by Workch: 12:21pm On Mar 21, 2023
Egoat:

I'm not talking about you. We know selling gala and drinks under bridge doesn't add a penny to Lagos revenue.

I'm talking about the real ones who will beg and do anything to stay in Lagos.
You have nothing to lose na.
At least I will still not pay the tax 🀣
Re: How I Will Start Evading Tax In Lagos State. by Onyiridike(f): 12:23pm On Mar 21, 2023
Workch:

1. You can evade PAYE tax if you pay into your employee's personal accounts. Don't open any salary account for them.

It is not everything that you bring to public space.
Be wise!
Re: How I Will Start Evading Tax In Lagos State. by Jogs1900: 12:23pm On Mar 21, 2023
Workch:

You don't know that LIRS do staff audits in companies?I know multinationals and other big companies won't dream of this.
Shey you go evade LUC too..
If you like inflate contract fees but you will still pay withholding tax.
Re: How I Will Start Evading Tax In Lagos State. by Ofemmanu1: 12:23pm On Mar 21, 2023
Workch:

Aye yeeboe ti baje.

5 Likes

Re: How I Will Start Evading Tax In Lagos State. by Workch: 12:23pm On Mar 21, 2023
Onyiridike:

It is not everything that you bring to public space.
Be wise!
true, let's do it silently. Kindly unquote this
Re: How I Will Start Evading Tax In Lagos State. by Workch: 12:24pm On Mar 21, 2023
Jogs1900:

You don't know that LIRS do staff audits in companies?I know multinationals and other big companies won't dream of this.
Shey you go evade LUC too..
If you like inflate contract fees but you will still pay withholding tax.
staff audit lol πŸ˜πŸ˜‚

You don't know anything okay
Re: How I Will Start Evading Tax In Lagos State. by ahiboilandgas: 12:25pm On Mar 21, 2023
Workch:
Don't you think that making money in Lagos, evading Lagos state taxes and then taking your profit to Abia also works 🀣
real money come from Vat ( cannot be evaded) cooperate income tax ( mainly public quoted firms) big MNC , ground rents , toll gates etc. How you wan evade that wan .If you buy recharge card vat dey ,if you transfer money levy dey .It you get property ground rent dey , if you pay school fees tax dey. Even the Gala and coke una dey sell up and down Lagos vat dey. Una prostution igbo girl do vat dey ( hotel,uber ) so Lagos is self sustaining .No way out only to commit suicide

3 Likes

Re: How I Will Start Evading Tax In Lagos State. by Chibuzoc(m): 12:28pm On Mar 21, 2023
You don't want them to vote but you need their taxes πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Ndi oshi na yi ara
Re: How I Will Start Evading Tax In Lagos State. by Chibuzoc(m): 12:31pm On Mar 21, 2023
ahiboilandgas:
real money come from Vat ( cannot be evaded) cooperate income tax ( mainly public quoted firms) big MNC , ground rents , toll gates etc. How you wan evade that wan .If you buy recharge card vat dey ,if you transfer money levy dey .It you get property ground rent dey , if you pay school fees tax dey. Even the Gala and coke una dey sell up and down Lagos vat dey. Una prostution igbo girl do vat dey ( hotel,uber ) so Lagos is self sustaining .No way out only to commit suicide
We have direct and indirect taxes, you see those direct tax, we would boycott them. Thieves that needs taxes but don't want me to vote.
I see no difference between you guys and the anti-alcohol hisbah police that gets their salaries from alcohol tax
Re: How I Will Start Evading Tax In Lagos State. by 0monnak0da: 12:31pm On Mar 21, 2023
We are smarter than you
The law allows. Unlimited fines when you are caught
They can seize your house,your cars and jail you still
We are not called sophisticated for no reason unless we don't reason your matter
Unless you don't own property in Nigeria or any country that we have a treaty with
Last week we signed a tax agreement with UK and we have with other countries

If your name was on the electoral register you will soon get a tax bill for the privilege of voting in Lagos. If you have a Lagos PVC you have legally declared yourself a resident and therefore liable to Lagos tax.
We will be linking NIN,TIN,BVN to PVC
If you have not been paying tax I really pity you
You will find that from 2027 having a PVC in Lagos will carry a huge tax burden

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Will Start Evading Tax In Lagos State. by phorget(m): 12:31pm On Mar 21, 2023
[quote author=Yamiriflathead post=121941550]Yorubas are seeing this and they'll recompense in like manner. Don't shout marginalization when it starts Sha

I wonder what LASU is waiting for to raise tuition fees of Non yorubas to atleast 500k[/quote

There are other higher institutions sir.
Re: How I Will Start Evading Tax In Lagos State. by Workch: 12:32pm On Mar 21, 2023
ahiboilandgas:
at your age, you don't know that state government doesn't collect Vat.

Vat is collected by only Firs πŸ˜‚

Dey play
Re: How I Will Start Evading Tax In Lagos State. by optionalY09: 12:33pm On Mar 21, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
Yorubas are seeing this and they'll recompense in like manner. Don't shout marginalization when it starts Sha

I wonder what LASU is waiting for to raise tuition fees of Non yorubas to atleast 500k

we give these folks everything close to free but the never appreciate anything

1 Like

Re: How I Will Start Evading Tax In Lagos State. by yarimo(m): 12:35pm On Mar 21, 2023
Workch:
Don't evade tax, just go back to your erosion village and pay tax there. This is very simple

2 Likes

Re: How I Will Start Evading Tax In Lagos State. by Chibuzoc(m): 12:35pm On Mar 21, 2023
0monnak0da:
We are smarter than you
The law allows. Unlimited fines when you are caught
They can seize your house,your cans and nail you still
We are not called sophisticated for no reason unless we don't reason your matter
Unless you don't own property in Nigeria or any country that we have a treaty with
Last week we signed a tax agreement with UK and we have with other countries

If your name was on the electoral register you will soon get a bill for the privilege of voting in Lagos. We will be linking NIN,TIN,BVN to PVC
If you have not been paying tax I really pity you
You will find that from 2027 having a PVC in Lagos will carry a huge tax burden

You're not smart, you're not sophisticated, you're just a common criminal that disenfranchise others and still want them to pay tax

Re: How I Will Start Evading Tax In Lagos State. by SlurUsername1: 12:36pm On Mar 21, 2023
[quote author=phorget post=121941882][/quote]

Yes I know that. But, they should increase it nonetheless so that ur children can attend those other universities away from SW
Re: How I Will Start Evading Tax In Lagos State. by Natajo2021: 12:39pm On Mar 21, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
Yorubas are seeing this and they'll recompense in like manner. Don't shout marginalization when it starts Sha

I wonder what LASU is waiting for to raise tuition fees of Non yorubas to atleast 500k
To at least N1,5M

1 Like

Re: How I Will Start Evading Tax In Lagos State. by 0monnak0da: 12:39pm On Mar 21, 2023
Chibuzoc:

My father is not smart, , he is just a common criminal
Re: How I Will Start Evading Tax In Lagos State. by ahiboilandgas: 12:40pm On Mar 21, 2023
Workch:
at your age, you don't know that state government doesn't collect Vat.

Vat is collected by only Firs πŸ˜‚

Dey play
for mumu and bigot you be you don't know that vat is shared back to the state and LGA in proportion of 40 30 30 the state and LGA take 70 percent. To futher add Lagos is more concern about serious investment with better tax potential like dangote refinery, lekki deep sea port, Eko Atlantic city . Not all the igbo gala and coke business like brothels, shot time hotels,indomie stop ,clearing and forwarding,fake drinks,fake spare spare etc this are dangerous to Lagos society.

2 Likes

Re: How I Will Start Evading Tax In Lagos State. by ahiboilandgas: 12:44pm On Mar 21, 2023
Chibuzoc:

We have direct and indirect taxes, you see those direct tax, we would boycott them. Thieves that needs taxes but don't want me to vote.
I see no difference between you guys and the anti-alcohol hisbah police that gets their salaries from alcohol tax
simple carry for alcohol business to Abia state and pay tax there to control erosion. Why worry about Lagos. If you choose toady to close you gala shop and enter peace mass to Abia toady no body stops you.

1 Like

Re: How I Will Start Evading Tax In Lagos State. by Chibuzoc(m): 12:46pm On Mar 21, 2023
ahiboilandgas:
simple carry for alcohol business to Abia state and pay tax there to control erosion. Why worry about Lagos. If you choose toady to close you gala shop and enter peace mass to Abia toady no body stops you.

I will stay in no man's land and avoid tax
Re: How I Will Start Evading Tax In Lagos State. by SlurUsername1: 12:54pm On Mar 21, 2023
Chibuzoc:

I will stay in no man's land and avoid tax

You will add to the over 20million of ur tribes men serving jail times around the world
Re: How I Will Start Evading Tax In Lagos State. by Workch: 12:54pm On Mar 21, 2023
ahiboilandgas:
for mumu and bigot you be you don't know that vat is shared back to the state and LGA in proportion of 40 30 30 the state and LGA take 70 percent. To futher add Lagos is more concern about serious investment with better tax potential like dangote refinery, lekki deep sea port, Eko Atlantic city . Not all the igbo gala and coke business like brothels, shot time hotels,indomie stop ,clearing and forwarding,fake drinks,fake spare spare etc this are dangerous to Lagos society.
Okay, if I supply 5000 shoes to Rasheed, how will I be charged for VAT if I receive the payment into my personal account. You be mumu πŸ˜‚

If Lagos state likes, they can tax big firms, me no go pay tax. Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking Story : Dino Melaye Declares Interest In Kogi Governorship Race / The Audio Tape Is Fake” – Peter Obi Explodes, Heads To Court / Watch USA CIA Begging Russians To Reveal Russia Weak Points

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.