Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,965 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

AY Makun Reacts To The Elections Held In Lagos; Slams "FFK" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AY Makun Reacts To The Elections Held In Lagos; Slams "FFK" (48187 Views)

Lady Who Campaigned Vigorously For President Tinubu During The Elections Laments / Political Parties, Others Want All Elections Held In 1 Day / Parallel Ohanaeze Elections Held In Imo As Obiozor, Ibeh Returned As President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AY Makun Reacts To The Elections Held In Lagos; Slams "FFK" by xxxtedyxxx(m): 2:15pm On Mar 21, 2023
inoki247:
You people problem...

If you don't guide your child from saying Jargons online dem go deal with dem the way GRV misbehave....

People that can't take Igbokwe utterances and want us to take GRV utterances is that not wickedness....

I know one day all the Jargons wey El Rufai pikin too don talk online people will use it against dem...

So if anybody likes they should keep playing the victim card..

We have Adeleke nobody call him Omo Ale so you people should stop trying to be Over wise...

Omo you are a fool oh.

Don't you get tired of tribalism..abi them swear you you?

6 Likes

Re: AY Makun Reacts To The Elections Held In Lagos; Slams "FFK" by davidtemi(m): 2:15pm On Mar 21, 2023
NaijaRoyalty:
"Woke" Yorubas are OBIdients

All the big men and women on the Island voted for Peter Obi 100%

Na the poorest of the poor whose usefulness In Lagos Na to constitute nuisance are the ones supporting APC
Na lie abeg.
D most unexpected people voted for APC/sanwo-olu
My CEO u need to see how she was fighting for APC there in banana island and on social medias.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: AY Makun Reacts To The Elections Held In Lagos; Slams "FFK" by sampz: 2:16pm On Mar 21, 2023
Throwback:
Teach your children not to behave like a bastard.

Don't fail like the parents of Chinedu failed.

My opinion on GCRV remains the same.

Na ppl like u nai make Nigeria no ever fit unite as one.. carry tribalism for head..

2 Likes

Re: AY Makun Reacts To The Elections Held In Lagos; Slams "FFK" by PeculiarPrince: 2:16pm On Mar 21, 2023
NaijaRoyalty:

Na the poorest of the poor whose usefulness In Lagos Na to constitute nuisance are the ones supporting APC

That's the summary of the Entire Election just concluded.

The corrupt big guys ride on the ignorance of the numerous illiterates in the country to defeat the clean guys that would have turn things around for all of us.

I wonder the kind of heart people like Tinubu, Sanwo olu, Wike and co have. These guys have mastered election crookedness, selling wrong narratives to the illiterates and inducing them to cause all manner of harvocs during election.

I believe there days of shame is nearer than

5 Likes

Re: AY Makun Reacts To The Elections Held In Lagos; Slams "FFK" by bezimo(m): 2:16pm On Mar 21, 2023
NaijaRoyalty:

You will also notice they are also Nairaland..poor dirty broke ass nonentities suffering yet supporting APC and the election sham..

3 Likes

Re: AY Makun Reacts To The Elections Held In Lagos; Slams "FFK" by sleek214(m): 2:16pm On Mar 21, 2023
Sitwalkstand:

The achievement of the vivor family is well over 300 years. their signature is all over Lagos. who know you or your entire lineage. hide behind keyboard and type rubbish
No be only signature, na stamp and thumb πŸ‘Ž print

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AY Makun Reacts To The Elections Held In Lagos; Slams "FFK" by Minjim: 2:16pm On Mar 21, 2023
Why everyone blaming Yorubas for reacting?

When the instigators were pulling our noses and taunting Yorubas -saying what have you.

A lesson has been taught.

I commend the gullible Yorubas that went astray in the first election for coming back to their senses.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: AY Makun Reacts To The Elections Held In Lagos; Slams "FFK" by Dentidon: 2:17pm On Mar 21, 2023
ud4u:

Bunch of tribalistic bigots, you people will finish what you started, but it quite unfortunate that the illiterates are the one's talking

We will take you serious when you accept such in your southeast. You can't even take half of what you dish out. You dey mad

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: AY Makun Reacts To The Elections Held In Lagos; Slams "FFK" by TUTU147: 2:17pm On Mar 21, 2023
Yorubas are full of tribalism,my cousin sister got married to one yoruba man and the guys mother never stop to call her all kinds of names.She is making the girl not to enjoy her marriage, she insists on her son marrying yoruba woman.Igbo women are industrious and business minded that is why yoruba guys will not stop looking for them.

2 Likes

Re: AY Makun Reacts To The Elections Held In Lagos; Slams "FFK" by ogbe88(m): 2:17pm On Mar 21, 2023
CXLVII:
Give them up for adoption and marry a new wife

It’s that simple!

Or reorientate them in advance that they will only have a say in South-East Nigeria
If not because not the internet can u say this boldy outside if u will not be beaten up.

1 Like

Re: AY Makun Reacts To The Elections Held In Lagos; Slams "FFK" by Minjim: 2:18pm On Mar 21, 2023
Sitwalkstand:

The achievement of the vivor family is well over 300 years. their signature is all over Lagos. who know you or your entire lineage. hide behind keyboard and type rubbish

I've not even heard of that name in Lagos before this year

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AY Makun Reacts To The Elections Held In Lagos; Slams "FFK" by inoki247: 2:18pm On Mar 21, 2023
xxxtedyxxx:

Omo you are a fool oh.

Don't you get tired of tribalism..abi them swear you you?

You people wey no be fool why can't you bare Igbokwe utterances...

Keep crying up nd down ..

You people that always mocked us when Akwa Ibom deal with Yorubas and we didn't cry nor play the victim card nor threaten anybody instead we begged the GOvt...

He reach your turn you dey cry up nd down when you dey mock us he dey sweet u.....

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: AY Makun Reacts To The Elections Held In Lagos; Slams "FFK" by babzo(m): 2:19pm On Mar 21, 2023
Why only Lagos? What's everyone's obsession with Lagos? Didn't we see videos of mayhem, killing, rigging in other States? If we check now, this AY guy is from Ondo State? No rigging in his State?.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AY Makun Reacts To The Elections Held In Lagos; Slams "FFK" by kingthreat(m): 2:19pm On Mar 21, 2023
I trust my FFK. When he finish with that quack actor and unfunny comedian he will think twice about calling anybody out on instagram.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: AY Makun Reacts To The Elections Held In Lagos; Slams "FFK" by ogaemma: 2:20pm On Mar 21, 2023
Any man that is controlled by his stomach does not have dignity.

FFK if you know him in the past, you will understand that the guy is seeking for political relevance and financial resuscitation.

2 Likes

Re: AY Makun Reacts To The Elections Held In Lagos; Slams "FFK" by tonysmart2017: 2:20pm On Mar 21, 2023
Partnerbiz:
The tribalism and hate is too much.

I am pained

Na only here oo. Out there in the real world, business, contracts and deals are going on as usual. No time for tribalism.

1 Like

Re: AY Makun Reacts To The Elections Held In Lagos; Slams "FFK" by TUTU147: 2:20pm On Mar 21, 2023
sampz:

Na ppl like u nai make Nigeria no ever fit unite as one.. carry tribalism for head..
He can't afford to marry igbo woman because he is poor and miserable.Only agberos love the division because they have nothing to lose.You sold your family house just to do a big naming ceremony.

1 Like

Re: AY Makun Reacts To The Elections Held In Lagos; Slams "FFK" by tolexy007(m): 2:21pm On Mar 21, 2023
ruffhandu:

Almost in the same class with Reno

yea, But reno is still fair and mannered so some extent when it comes to using of words, but FFk is uncultured.
Re: AY Makun Reacts To The Elections Held In Lagos; Slams "FFK" by ecomalchemistt(m): 2:22pm On Mar 21, 2023
Na so
Re: AY Makun Reacts To The Elections Held In Lagos; Slams "FFK" by Olurondo: 2:23pm On Mar 21, 2023
AY Makun is just talking rubbish. No reasonable APC or Sanwoolu supporter will support violence against igbos or any tribe.Why is AY bitter because GRV lost?He is just a sore loser!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AY Makun Reacts To The Elections Held In Lagos; Slams "FFK" by 8stargeneral: 2:24pm On Mar 21, 2023
FFK d glutton man
Re: AY Makun Reacts To The Elections Held In Lagos; Slams "FFK" by Vadese1: 2:24pm On Mar 21, 2023
AY on point. That FFK is just to useless
Re: AY Makun Reacts To The Elections Held In Lagos; Slams "FFK" by backtovillage: 2:25pm On Mar 21, 2023
Asgard13:
Yoruba people say your child na bastards ..

Born throwaways ..

Heheheheheheheheh

Yoruba people don set Yoruba people on fire .. on top igbo matter
#Painment

1 Like

Re: AY Makun Reacts To The Elections Held In Lagos; Slams "FFK" by Akharmony: 2:25pm On Mar 21, 2023
Talk o deh tire Fani Kayode. . I hope AY is ready for the shot that will b coming next from FFK..
Re: AY Makun Reacts To The Elections Held In Lagos; Slams "FFK" by Midehi3(f): 2:25pm On Mar 21, 2023
Throwback:
Teach your children not to behave like a bastard.

Don't fail like the parents of Chinedu failed.

My opinion on GCRV remains the same.

Have you ever compared yoruba children and Igbo children outside, the difference is very clear, they looks like kids, but the other like pikins, go out and see how they carry plate upandan looking for ewa beans N20 to eat, looking like somalia pikins cheesy cheesy same attitude, character, lack of wisdom, dirty, toutish you display here everyday cheesy cheesy

Mind you, I am not Igbo oo cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: AY Makun Reacts To The Elections Held In Lagos; Slams "FFK" by Mitsurugi(m): 2:25pm On Mar 21, 2023
IpobAntidote:
SHUT THE FVCK UP.

He is still bigger than you. Sanwo-Olu will see see him any day over you πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: AY Makun Reacts To The Elections Held In Lagos; Slams "FFK" by samwillyco1(m): 2:26pm On Mar 21, 2023
Some people should be in prison if this country is working
Re: AY Makun Reacts To The Elections Held In Lagos; Slams "FFK" by Natbrowny: 2:26pm On Mar 21, 2023
What SURPRISES me among Nigerians is when they claim surprises to things they know will happen 99%

Like Fayose Joining ApC
Like Wike Joining APC
Like Atiku leaving PDP
Like Obi leaving LP

When it happens. NIGERIANS will claim OMG.
Una dey shock ontop politicians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AY Makun Reacts To The Elections Held In Lagos; Slams "FFK" by samwillyco1(m): 2:26pm On Mar 21, 2023
Some people should be in prison by now if this country is working very well.
Re: AY Makun Reacts To The Elections Held In Lagos; Slams "FFK" by TK9680: 2:27pm On Mar 21, 2023
Funny, Remi Tinubu is not Yoruba!
Re: AY Makun Reacts To The Elections Held In Lagos; Slams "FFK" by KanuSE: 2:27pm On Mar 21, 2023
Midehi3:
This old men politicians has finally succeeded with their aims to cause hatred among Nigerians undecided
Someone was saying the president elect will do better, but with what I am seeing it will just be thurggery administration and they are so happy about it.

The country is so in a mess right now, worst than where we are coming from, God will help us, they said have faith, that one day, the judgment of God will be upon them, it's ok ooooo

I doubt if God helps foolish people. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abba Kyari Transferring To Lagos For Additional Care And Observation - SR / Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter / VP Osinbajo Arrives Ikenne, Ogun State Ahead Of Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.