Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,682 members, 7,827,533 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Asa's Track Played On 'the Event' Movie - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Asa's Track Played On 'the Event' Movie (5373 Views)

Why Your Song Might Not Be Played On Radio(upcoming Artists) / Oliver Twist Just Played On Eastenders!! / Dbanj's - Oliver Twist Just Played On Kiss FM London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asa's Track Played On 'the Event' Movie by Emmyk(m): 4:33pm On Sep 17, 2011
Watching the movie, I heard The 'we dont have to go the 360' track of our own gel, 'Asa'. Just happy for her sha
Re: Asa's Track Played On 'the Event' Movie by amblors(m): 6:08pm On Sep 17, 2011
that the TV series (2010) or the movie (whatt year) ?
Re: Asa's Track Played On 'the Event' Movie by Emmyk(m): 6:39pm On Sep 17, 2011
The Tv series
Re: Asa's Track Played On 'the Event' Movie by Brisingr(m): 8:13pm On Sep 17, 2011
i was surprised at 1st i had to rewind to b sure.
Re: Asa's Track Played On 'the Event' Movie by saintneo(m): 7:05am On Sep 19, 2011
which season? which episode?
Re: Asa's Track Played On 'the Event' Movie by LordBabs(m): 7:09am On Sep 19, 2011
Yeah, i heard that too months ago, while watching. I think it was in a somewhat romantic scene in a room(perhaps, a hotel); can't lucidly remember. Albeit the tone was at its lowest and cooly, it could still be heard by the sensitive ears. It reproves our lady Asa yearnings aboard boundaries of the internationals. By the way, i heard the Season2(EVENT) is out, how true?
Re: Asa's Track Played On 'the Event' Movie by Emmyk(m): 7:39am On Sep 19, 2011
saintneo:

which season? which episode?
it was in season one. On the cruise, When Sean and Leila walked into their lodge and started kissing, and Leila said she's kinda too drunk or hot? Then they stopped and went outside for fresh air.
Re: Asa's Track Played On 'the Event' Movie by Emmyk(m): 7:42am On Sep 19, 2011
@Lord Babs: I kinda doubt that. I think the movie is banned by NBC to stop airing. Would they now sell season 2 without airing it first in USA and UK?
Re: Asa's Track Played On 'the Event' Movie by wowo2: 8:04am On Sep 19, 2011
na now u just dey watch am? e don tey. Asa sef go don spend d money finish
Re: Asa's Track Played On 'the Event' Movie by jydux(m): 8:10am On Sep 19, 2011
yeah i heard d song play in d background. It happened in 1 of d 1st few episodes.
Re: Asa's Track Played On 'the Event' Movie by Cogito(m): 8:57am On Sep 19, 2011
They also played an Asa track on the (now cancelled) US TV show "Privileged"
Re: Asa's Track Played On 'the Event' Movie by DoubleN(m): 9:27am On Sep 19, 2011
It actually on the Pilot Episode and the song was the track 360 degrees. I was stunned. shocked. The babe keeps making me proud.
Re: Asa's Track Played On 'the Event' Movie by wowo2: 9:31am On Sep 19, 2011
there's a town called sheffield in Uk i was once privileged to visit (dont ask me how long it took to save the money for shopping and return ticket that time , )
anyhoo, i enterd this supermarket called Morrisons (not a Nigerian shop by the way) and Asa's song was blaring, i smiled as I was paying for my purchases, On other days i would be converting the amount am paying at the counter to Naira and wishing i was buying the stuff by the roadside at Ogba.
Re: Asa's Track Played On 'the Event' Movie by chatterly: 9:38am On Sep 19, 2011
Asa is definitely going places,i heard bibanke being played at a red lobster restaurant in ontario canada and a poundland shop in leeds can u imagine,she really is a star
Re: Asa's Track Played On 'the Event' Movie by Effiko(m): 10:00am On Sep 19, 2011
na now u dey watch am ?
Re: Asa's Track Played On 'the Event' Movie by buzcenter: 10:45am On Sep 19, 2011
way to go girl.
Re: Asa's Track Played On 'the Event' Movie by omoola007(m): 11:04am On Sep 19, 2011
I walked into a mall store in Limerick Pennsylvanian, USA (some far suburb of Philadelphia) . Asa's was blasting i had to take two and ask i am still in Lagos on Yankee. Her talent is definitely being recognized. Keep it up.
Re: Asa's Track Played On 'the Event' Movie by Orikinla(m): 12:12pm On Sep 19, 2011
Asa is world class.

I am not surprised.
Re: Asa's Track Played On 'the Event' Movie by showstopa: 12:56pm On Sep 19, 2011
I don hear Psquare for Nandos for Aberdeen before .
Re: Asa's Track Played On 'the Event' Movie by buttkick: 1:41pm On Sep 19, 2011
who has heard the duet with NICE. ASA'S DUET WITH HIM i mean. the day i heard it over the radio i gave me a whole new view of what music can be like.
Re: Asa's Track Played On 'the Event' Movie by wowo2: 1:46pm On Sep 19, 2011
let's not forget the fact that we have 9jas everywhere and working in many companies all over the world, good influence
Re: Asa's Track Played On 'the Event' Movie by wowo2: 1:48pm On Sep 19, 2011
i meant to say there are lots of Nigerians that help to spread the music, will not be surprised if there's a Nigerian on the credit roll of "the events" or shops everywhere, Good influence i still say
Re: Asa's Track Played On 'the Event' Movie by blackbeau1(f): 2:06pm On Sep 19, 2011
u go girl
Re: Asa's Track Played On 'the Event' Movie by osenzo(m): 2:08pm On Sep 19, 2011
Was talkin 2 a friend of mine once dat stays in Italy. He said while listen 2 an italian radio station during one of dier music programmes, after all d italian language speakin songs, d only english song sang was 4rm Asa(her recent release). beautiful imperfectn.
Her songs'  rilly goin places
Re: Asa's Track Played On 'the Event' Movie by engrj(m): 2:25pm On Sep 19, 2011
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smileyMe too i hear am too for my Village i mean Umuachala village u no now smiley smiley Asar dey try sha or na ASA smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Asa's Track Played On 'the Event' Movie by teeewai(m): 3:39pm On Sep 19, 2011
Asa has paid her dues and she s every where, was suprised the first day i heard her song in a Marks & Spencers outlet in Bristol buh since then i got used to it cos i get to hear that particular track in some big retail outlets in uk,
Re: Asa's Track Played On 'the Event' Movie by MMM2(m): 3:45pm On Sep 19, 2011
asa
Re: Asa's Track Played On 'the Event' Movie by tEsLim(m): 7:41pm On Sep 19, 2011
Lol I taught I was the only one that I heard that song played briefly in The EVENT lol or maybe my radio was turned on or something while watching
Re: Asa's Track Played On 'the Event' Movie by Emmyk(m): 12:00am On Sep 20, 2011
tEsLim:

Lol I taught I was the only one that I heard that song played briefly in The EVENT lol or maybe my radio was turned on or something while watching
exactly! My brother had to pause the dvd player. And again decrease the volume of the woofer
Re: Asa's Track Played On 'the Event' Movie by itiswell1(m): 6:34am On Sep 20, 2011
Imagine me calling that movie one of my best series and i didnt take note. I've got to go watch that movie again.
Re: Asa's Track Played On 'the Event' Movie by Koolking(m): 5:52pm On Sep 20, 2011
I am not surprise. Asa is truly a talent. She stand tall among all these our 'kabu kabu musicians', like dbanj, terry ,

She is a pride
Re: Asa's Track Played On 'the Event' Movie by LoveKing(m): 6:45pm On Sep 20, 2011
na inferiority complex dey worry una?

(1) (Reply)

Free Download, Fela X Jay-z - Nigerian Gangster = Best Mashup Ever! / DOWNLOAD REAL INSTRUMENTAL : Reminisce - Ajigijaga (prod. By Sess) / 3 Top Gospel Radio Stations In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.