Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi (37312 Views)

Let the Igbos go,President Tinubu -Asari Dokubo / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu / Chatham House: Presidential Election Not Conducted In Line With INEC’s Guideline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by Jackson105: 7:06pm On Mar 22, 2023
Dedeity:
I hate to deal with slow people. If you're not aware that Lp was seriously rigged out in so many states including Lagos and rivers, then you're a very dull human

Still add so called rigged Lagos and Rivers vote to Peter obi, he won't still catch up with Tinubu, so?
Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by Conspiracy1: 10:58pm On Mar 25, 2023
There are more pigs and pig farms in your colony than in any other part of Nigeria. I guess you posses the appropriate logical analysis of my statement. Obi is a Bigger pig and your ignorance is so sophisticated , that makes you a piglet
KwuoteYourFada:

Tinubu urchins are skull miners and dirty thugs

Imagine tinubu urchins stereotyping freshness to being igbo grin dirty unkept pigs 🐷

Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by KwuoteYourFada: 7:21am On Mar 26, 2023
Conspiracy1:
There are more pigs and pig farms in your colony than in any other part of Nigeria. I guess you posses the appropriate logical analysis of my statement. Obi is a Bigger pig and your ignorance is so sophisticated , that makes you a piglet
Dirtiness is something simile to you guys

E.g
As white as snow
As dirty as Yoruba girls grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jonathan Probe: $12 Billion Traced To USA, $3 Billion Loot Hidden In China / Amaechi, Abe’s Clash Consumes 4 APC Caucus Leaders / Wike Reacts To Crisis In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.