Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,968 members, 7,835,226 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local (34702 Views)

Share Your Favorite Movie SoundTrack / Your Best Movie Of The Year (2014) / What's Your Favourite Movie Soundtrack Or Theme Song? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by k2fresh: 5:44pm On Oct 08, 2011
the game(ghana movie)-love the sound track like crazy
Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by k2fresh: 6:04pm On Oct 08, 2011
smash into u by beyonce-obsessed
Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by oladayo042: 6:10pm On Oct 08, 2011
Most Nollywood soundtracks from Tope Alabi.
Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 08, 2011
Hans Zimmer in The Rock does it for me.

Scores from James Bond's movie, easily distinguishable from other movie soundtracks.
Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by duchessemi(f): 7:23pm On Oct 08, 2011
Miracles-Prince of Eygpt

BreakAway-Princess diaries
Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 08, 2011
lord of d rings -may it be- enya

my heart will go on - celine dion - titanic
Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by Kunbee: 10:45pm On Oct 08, 2011
Moulin rouge- come what may
Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by asha80(m): 1:55am On Oct 09, 2011
the sound track of the movie DELTA FORCE part one feat.chuck noriss and lee marvin.
Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by kobikwelu(m): 5:07am On Oct 09, 2011
THE GODFATHER soundtrack!!! that song sends chills down my spine,
Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by Lheyhe(m): 8:17am On Oct 09, 2011
Kyle XY - She Could Be You
Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 09, 2011
has anyone watch Jumong? Mennnnn, go and try it. Too many fantastic soundtracks there.[color=#990000][/color] grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by cantell(m): 11:41pm On Oct 09, 2011
^^seen the movie. Lots of good soundtracks.
Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by Xionez(m): 11:53pm On Oct 09, 2011
Transformers soundtracks done by Linkin Park.
Pirates of The Carribean
The Battle - Chronicles of Narnia, The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe. I get goose pimples everytime i play it on my phone (Yep, had to source for it and download it) especially with surround sound.
I like when 'Only Time' by Enya is used. Cant remember which video.

EDIT: Most Nollywood movies have this habit of using wrong soundtracks at the wrong time. Take for example this film that has the soundtrack from Christmas Carols (Silent Night, Holy Night. . .) in a scene where the make believe armed robber caresses his gun on the female victim's lap. As in, WHAT THE HECK?!
Damn wish i got the name of the movie before PHCN did their thing.

1 Like

Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by ezme(m): 11:57pm On Oct 09, 2011
You & me - Penny and the quarters (OST Blue Valentine), made me cry when it was played at the end when the marriage hit the rocks cry cry cry
Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 10, 2011
Ahh. I've been waiting for this. My definite favorite soundtrack EVER! is 'Araromire' for The figurine. I've never been so impressed by a Nigerian (or even African) movie in my life. The soundtrack just took my breath away. It's mainly vocalizing but it's amazing! shocked

Second best is 'Bells of Notre Dame': Disney's the hunchback of notre dame. grin wink

1 Like

Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by semid4lyfe(m): 11:46am On Oct 11, 2011
Cori_corde:

Ahh. I've been waiting for this. My definite favorite soundtrack EVER! is 'Araromire' for The figurine. I've never been so impressed by a Nigerian (or even African) movie in my life. The soundtrack just took my breath away. It's mainly vocalizing but it's amazing! shocked

Are you psychic or what? Cos I was just about to post this. That Figurine soundtrack (Araromire) ehn, words no fit describe am. . .it's that good!!!

I love it and it's my present ringtone . You can listen to the full soundtrack and download it from the link below

http://www.plunder.com/Araromire-The-Figurine-Sdtrk-download-fc296e8fdc.htm

The official trailer also contains snippets of the soundtrack

[flash=550,380]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPa9aRwdzKs?version=3" type="[/flash]

Enjoy!

1 Like

Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by montelik(m): 11:04am On Oct 19, 2011
semid4lyfe:

Are you psychic or what? Cos I was just about to post this. That Figurine soundtrack (Araromire) ehn, words no fit describe am. . .it's that good!!!

I love it and it's my present ringtone . You can listen to the full soundtrack and download it from the link below

http://www.plunder.com/Araromire-The-Figurine-Sdtrk-download-fc296e8fdc.htm

The official trailer also contains snippets of the soundtrack

[flash=550,380]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPa9aRwdzKs?version=3" type="[/flash]

Enjoy!

D plunder link isn't working properly. Can you pls re-upload it.
Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by semid4lyfe(m): 5:15pm On Oct 19, 2011
montelik:

D plunder link isn't working properly. Can you pls re-upload it.

Hmmmm. . .I just checked it and the link is working wink

Anyhow sha, as you don talk sey that link no gree you, I don upload am for another place - [url=http://www.fileden.com/files/2009/11/6/2640040/Araromire%20%5BThe%20Figurine%20Sdtrk%5D.mp3]HERE[/url] grin
Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by ElmA1(f): 4:16pm On Oct 25, 2011
My heart will go on-celine dion.
Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by thando(f): 4:10pm On Nov 02, 2011
Now we r free _ lisa gerard _ 300 and gladiator soundtrx
Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by Hibrain: 2:00pm On Nov 04, 2011
BRAVE HEART by Enya, in Sister's Tears, Major charater 'Mercy Johnson'[b][/b]
Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by moggaji: 2:08am On Nov 06, 2011
Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by ArQuAbOy(m): 11:13am On Nov 06, 2011
The Good, Bad and Ugly Soundtrack
Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by toluxa1(m): 3:49am On Nov 09, 2011
@semid. How far. Please and please is there anyway you can help me get that Figurine movie online? Have searched and searched and I am sure its not online. Whether na upload or whatever. Thanks man in advance
Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by BoOOosHBoy: 3:44am On Nov 11, 2011
I also need the link too
Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 11, 2011
It could av been love(beautiful woman)
I need love(here on earth)
Dont worry be happy(toofan)
Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by egaruba(m): 12:29am On Dec 30, 2011
Conan the Barbarian by Basil Poledorius.
Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by OgidiOlu3(m): 4:06pm On Jan 12, 2012
Hans Zimmer's 'Gumption'- The Holiday.
The Figurine Araromire's original soundtrack.
Mairi Campbell's 'Auld Lang Syne'- Sex and the City I.
Lord of the Rings original soundtrack.

1 Like

Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by PoDeep(m): 4:48pm On Jan 14, 2012
Well, mine's between 'Bittersweet Symphony' by The Verve (for Cruel Intentions) and Enya's OST for BraveHeart. Two classics.

1 Like

Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by baba2nday(m): 1:14pm On Feb 06, 2012
"Now we are free & Honor him" (Gladiator), Hans Zimmer and lisa gerard,great job
"Twilight and mist", i think dats James Horner(legends of the fall)
"Linger", Cranberries (Click)
"Chevaliers de Sangreal" and "Poisoned chalice" Hans zimmer (DaVinci Code)
"Deliver Us", Stephen Schwartz & Hans Zimmer(Prince of Egypt)
"Decode" Paramore(Twilight)
"What i've done" Linkin park (Transformers)
"Maestro" and "Cry" Hans Zimmer (The Holiday)
"Leave out all the rest" Linkin Park (Twilight)
"The Breaking of the Fellowship" Howard shore (LOTR)
"May it Be" Enya (LOTR)
"Coming Home" Gwyneth Paltrow (Country Strong)
"If i rise" A.R Rahman & Dido (127 hours)
"Eternal Alexander" Vangelis (Alexander)
"The Dark Knight" Hans Zimmer
seriously, i can't name all, them plenty and for local films, well,anything by shola allison

1 Like

Re: Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local by olashas(f): 2:42pm On Feb 06, 2012
August's Rhapsody in the film August Rush

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Khafi In Tears Because Gedoni Keeps Distance From Her Since Kim Left / Doctor Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness Free Download / BBNaija: How Viewers Voted For The Bottom 3 Housemates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.