Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

What Happened To The Yorubas I Know - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Happened To The Yorubas I Know (442 Views)

Dear Yorubas I Want To Know Why You Do This Always? / Stranded Men Meet Fulani Herdsman In Abuja. See What Happened. Photo / What The Igbos Can Learn From The Yorubas - By Joe Igbokwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened To The Yorubas I Know by KwuoteYourFada: 2:56pm On Mar 21, 2023
Here in the east

Mama Tolu that sells JuJu stuff in Onitsha voted without any stress or intimidation

Bayo my tailor and His boys went to vote without any stress

Oga Hakeem the NEPA guy I used to meet to recharge my EEDC and his boys went to vote infact I called him to be sure he's safe on election day in Awka here . He told me he's okay that he has voted.

Even Sade and Marriam my Agbo plugs went to vote without stress or intimidation

The oil Guys ( majority Yorubas) in my hometown in umueri / Aguleri axis Orient refinery there were safe and I'm very sure they voted without stress .

Let me forget about other SE state I'm talking about only Anambra here

My elder sister who owns a mall in Lagos she even pays tax wasn't able to go out to vote for the fear of being injured

My question is ,

What happened to the Yorubas that I know?

The people with highest number of professors in Nigeria.
The people who produced most of the greatest people in Nigeria in every sector,from science , art entertainment, economics , entrepreneurs and sports

What happened? Election comes and goes why fall for the antics and games of politicians

Peter Obi won Lagos not because of Igbos but because of the support of Yorubas in Lagos
When he was interviewed he said that!

Why do you think Igbos wants to take over

Which igbo man said Lagos is no man's land ? Igbos are more than 50M (I might be wrong) I'm requesting just 3 igbo people that said Lagos Is no man's land

I hope yorubas have a rethink politicians are united . This same obi that people are dying for will soon dance with tinubu tomorrow. He always call him senior brother and father
Tinubu have no beef with obi too all those words he used like obi is a boy and all that are just coming from humor nothing serious

Why we go dey allow politicians make us hate ourselves and kill ourselves? undecided

This guys no send us like this gan

That guy wey dem kill so shey him get family? Dem go dey cry because of him coconut head angry

It's just sad angry

Omo I just tire for all Una

My igbo brothers go dey do their own too undecided

I no wan change am give everybody sad

This Lagos own just dey vex me undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Yorubas I Know by PJtech: 3:01pm On Mar 21, 2023
this your tears get bitter-leaf flavour cheesy
Re: What Happened To The Yorubas I Know by ChiefJusticeFuc: 3:04pm On Mar 21, 2023
Newton's law of opposite and equal reactions .

In the words of the great poet and lyricists of the 90's , Sir Ice Cube :

"You better check yo self before you wreck yo self"

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Yorubas I Know by Johnjustice: 3:12pm On Mar 21, 2023
How many mama tolu dey east?

Liar
Millions of igbos are in Lagos, I doubt if yorubas in the East are up to 100, unless the ones on work postings, or staying their with Igbo mom or dad. No yoruba man will just leave south west to east, he rather come to Lagos. Igbos are not up to 50million, about 8million tops.

3 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Yorubas I Know by Brendaniel: 3:50pm On Mar 21, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:
Here in the east

Mama Tolu that sells JuJu stuff in Onitsha voted without any stress or intimidation

Oga Hakeem the NEPA guy I used to meet to recharge my EEDC and his boys went to vote infact I called him to be sure he's safe on election day in Awka here . He told me he's okay that he has voted.

The oil Guys ( majority Yorubas) in my hometown in umueri / Aguleri axis Orient refinery there were safe and I'm very sure they voted without stress .

My elder sister who owns a mall in Lagos she even pays tax wasn't able to go out to vote for the fear of being injured

My question is ,

The people who produced most of the greatest people in Nigeria in every sector,from science , art entertainment, economics , entrepreneurs and sports

What happened? Election comes and goes why fall for the antics and games of politicians

Peter Obi won Lagos not because of Igbos but because of the support of Yorubas in Lagos

Which igbo man said Lagos is no man's land ? Igbos are more than 50M (I might be wrong) I'm requesting just 3 igbo people that said Lagos Is no man's land

I hope yorubas have a rethink politicians are united . This same obi that people are dying for will soon dance with tinubu tomorrow. He always call him senior brother and father
Tinubu have no beef with obi too all those words he used like obi is a boy and all that are just coming from humor nothing serious

Why we go dey allow politicians make us hate ourselves and kill ourselves? undecided

That guy wey dem kill so shey him get family? Dem go dey cry because of him coconut head angry

It's just sad angry

Tinubu happened to them...
Re: What Happened To The Yorubas I Know by KwuoteYourFada: 3:57pm On Mar 21, 2023
Johnjustice:
How many mama tolu dey east?

Liar
Millions of igbos are in Lagos, I doubt if yorubas in the East are up to 100, unless the ones on work postings, or staying their with Igbo mom or dad. No yoruba man will just leave south west to east, he rather come to Lagos. Igbos are not up to 50million, about 8million tops.
Yes o oshey! Igbos are not upto 5 million

Are you happy now?😂

How many times have you been to the east bro?

Una wey no dey travel go dey do anyhow

Yorubas have a huge community here in Anambra

Re: What Happened To The Yorubas I Know by KwuoteYourFada: 3:58pm On Mar 21, 2023
PJtech:
this your tears get bitter-leaf flavour cheesy

I swear grin

Orange flavour cheesy
Re: What Happened To The Yorubas I Know by ScamHunter: 4:20pm On Mar 21, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:
Here in the east

My question is ,

It's just sad angry

And who told you that you know them? Same professors rigging election in conjunction with touts or another ones. Oga abegi
Re: What Happened To The Yorubas I Know by KwuoteYourFada: 4:33pm On Mar 21, 2023
ScamHunter:

And who told you that you know them? Same professors rigging election in conjunction with touts or another ones. Oga abegi

They're people I respect so much

The thing just tire me how they allow touts and thugs to attack strangers and prevent them from voting
Re: What Happened To The Yorubas I Know by lilkech(m): 4:41pm On Mar 21, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:
Here in the east

My question is ,

It's just sad angry

Here on nairaland most of the main proponents of tribalism are neither Hausa, igbo or yoruba. They are mostly from other numerous minority tribes who can sneak in and out of both divides to foment trouble without minding the responses from both ends.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Humphrey Nwosu: The Second Hero Of June 12 / Video, Dino Melaye Proved, Tinubu Didn't Go To School, / Delta APC Expels Omo-agege From Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.