Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Davido Gets Over 500k Likes In Less Than An Hour Of Returning To Instagram . - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Gets Over 500k Likes In Less Than An Hour Of Returning To Instagram . (434 Views)

#1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours / Davido Gets Dog For His Daughter, I made Adeleke (PHOTOS) / Davido Gets A N60M Endorsement For Chioma, His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido Gets Over 500k Likes In Less Than An Hour Of Returning To Instagram . by Iamdbull: 3:25pm On Mar 21, 2023
Popular Nigerian musician Davido, made a much awaited come back on Instagram and the whole internet has been buzzing since.

He dropped a video about his upcoming album with his emotional voice over! Which he also penned down in the caption below!

He wrote:

There is a time for everything.
A time to Grieve and a time to Heal.
A time to Laugh and a time to Dance.
A time to Speak and A time for Silence.

Thank you to everyone out there for your love and support that
has held me down. All the love and messages while I was away, the gifts sent, the concerts you all threw! I appreciate it all.

Today, I want to remind you all that what is now Timeless, was
once new. It's time for new.

My next album TIMELESS is here, March 31st. Pre-save link in
bio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlygar44udA

Re: Davido Gets Over 500k Likes In Less Than An Hour Of Returning To Instagram . by Iamdbull: 3:25pm On Mar 21, 2023
Oj
Re: Davido Gets Over 500k Likes In Less Than An Hour Of Returning To Instagram . by Wawelexy(m): 3:57pm On Mar 21, 2023
Real G welcome back OBO, we await new album from you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Accolades As Regina Daniels’ Mother Bags Degree In Law, Set For Law School / Peggy Ovire, Others React As Nuella Njubigbo Promises To Speak Out Amid / I'm Officially A Woman, Non-believers Kiss My Ass - Bobrisky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.