Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,874 members, 7,810,328 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

OPAY Is The Best Bank In Nigeria. You Receive Alerts In 1 Second - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / OPAY Is The Best Bank In Nigeria. You Receive Alerts In 1 Second (1671 Views)

Help! Strange Monetary Alerts In My Access Bank Account / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

OPAY Is The Best Bank In Nigeria. You Receive Alerts In 1 Second by Pauldollars(m): 4:04pm On Mar 21, 2023
I just realized Opay is miles ahead of all the Commercial Banks in Nigeria combined.

They are the future of banking in Nigeria.

Access Bank remains the worst of the worst banks in Nigeria.
Imagine receiving an alert today of some money that was sent since last Monday 13/03/2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPAY Is The Best Bank In Nigeria. You Receive Alerts In 1 Second by SanctifiedSista(f): 4:07pm On Mar 21, 2023
Best digital bank remains Kuda bank
Wen there are issues, u will be notified and resolved within 24 hours kiss kiss kiss

Worst bank? None... They are all finding their feet and most of their best hands av relocated outside the country to wash white people Ass
Be patient with them and reach out with your complaint in love

Re: OPAY Is The Best Bank In Nigeria. You Receive Alerts In 1 Second by Earthstorms(m): 4:08pm On Mar 21, 2023
How does one open an Opay bank account?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPAY Is The Best Bank In Nigeria. You Receive Alerts In 1 Second by MasterJayJay: 4:12pm On Mar 21, 2023
Earthstorms:
Go to playstore and download the app.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPAY Is The Best Bank In Nigeria. You Receive Alerts In 1 Second by afesco: 4:14pm On Mar 21, 2023
I don't receive alert on my Opay via sms. I really don't know how to go abt it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPAY Is The Best Bank In Nigeria. You Receive Alerts In 1 Second by Kyase(m): 4:17pm On Mar 21, 2023
Where you keep, payday and barter ?
Re: OPAY Is The Best Bank In Nigeria. You Receive Alerts In 1 Second by Pauldollars(m): 4:20pm On Mar 21, 2023
afesco:

Activate it in the settings on your Opay app. Though they will charge you for SMS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPAY Is The Best Bank In Nigeria. You Receive Alerts In 1 Second by Pauldollars(m): 4:22pm On Mar 21, 2023
SanctifiedSista:
Best digital bank remains Kuda bank
Wen there are issues, u will be notified and resolved within 24 hours kiss kiss kiss

Worst bank? None... They are all finding their feet and most of their best hands av relocated outside the country to wash white people Ass
Be patient with them and reach out with your complaint in love

Opay no dey get issues. That's why I said they are the best

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPAY Is The Best Bank In Nigeria. You Receive Alerts In 1 Second by SanctifiedSista(f): 4:25pm On Mar 21, 2023
Pauldollars:

I never said opay is bad.. am entitled to my opinion cheesy
Re: OPAY Is The Best Bank In Nigeria. You Receive Alerts In 1 Second by rtdCivilservant: 4:30pm On Mar 21, 2023
SanctifiedSista:
I never said opay is bad.. am entitled to my opinion cheesy
Let us stop bastardizing the phrase "I am entitled to my opinion", not when the subject matter is easily and transparently verifiable by all... my dear u cannot compare Opay to Kuda, opay is far better than Kuda ok!

9 Likes

Re: OPAY Is The Best Bank In Nigeria. You Receive Alerts In 1 Second by Olaoluwa122: 4:32pm On Mar 21, 2023
Earthstorms:
Go to playstore and download the app register with ya details...use this 7064553928 as your code, so you will be given a bonus of 3000 as a first time user.
And once again you have to Fund it with 1k first,to receive those bonuses!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OPAY Is The Best Bank In Nigeria. You Receive Alerts In 1 Second by afesco: 4:35pm On Mar 21, 2023
Pauldollars:

Activate it in the settings on your Opay app. Though they will charge you for SMS
I have tried to go through d setting but no help.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OPAY Is The Best Bank In Nigeria. You Receive Alerts In 1 Second by ruggedtimi(m): 4:43pm On Mar 21, 2023
Pauldollars:
I just realized Opay is miles ahead of all the Commercial Banks in Nigeria combined.

Imagine receiving an alert today of some money that was sent since last Monday 13/03/2023
kuda and moniepoint
Re: OPAY Is The Best Bank In Nigeria. You Receive Alerts In 1 Second by RealEzee(m): 5:27pm On Mar 21, 2023
Pauldollars:

true talk.....Kuda too dey try but Opay is my go to recently.

If i go rank them i will put:

1.Opay
2.Fairmoney
3.Kuda

Fairmoney shaaaaa wink

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OPAY Is The Best Bank In Nigeria. You Receive Alerts In 1 Second by Bukola94: 5:53pm On Mar 21, 2023
Pauldollars:

how much are they charging for SMS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OPAY Is The Best Bank In Nigeria. You Receive Alerts In 1 Second by Bukola94: 5:56pm On Mar 21, 2023
RealEzee:
true talk.....Kuda too dey try but Opay is my go to recently.

If i go rank them i will put:

1.Opay
2.Fairmoney
3.Kuda

Fairmoney shaaaaa wink
1.Opay
2.Jaiz mobile plus app
3.first bank
4.fetswallet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OPAY Is The Best Bank In Nigeria. You Receive Alerts In 1 Second by DaInferno(m): 6:24pm On Mar 21, 2023
rtdCivilservant:

Let us stop bastardizing the phrase "I am entitled to my opinion", not when the subject matter is easily and transparently verifiable by all... my dear u cannot compare Opay to Kuda, opay is far better than Kuda ok!
200% cheesy
Re: OPAY Is The Best Bank In Nigeria. You Receive Alerts In 1 Second by Trymeagain: 6:37pm On Mar 21, 2023
Olaoluwa122:
Go to playstore and download the app register with ya details...use this 7064553928 as your code, so you will be given a bonus of 3000 as a first time user.

So you wanted to sell market lol
But yes Opay are good... atleast from peoples account

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPAY Is The Best Bank In Nigeria. You Receive Alerts In 1 Second by Pinterest: 6:44pm On Mar 21, 2023
Earthstorms:

Before you register on Opay. Check reviews on play store or App Store or alternatively, check the comments on their recent Instagram post. Don’t let an agent trick you.

1 Like

Re: OPAY Is The Best Bank In Nigeria. You Receive Alerts In 1 Second by emoboy4u: 7:26pm On Mar 21, 2023
You guys should also put into consideration the customer base. Access bank probably has the largest customer base of any bank in Nigeria
Re: OPAY Is The Best Bank In Nigeria. You Receive Alerts In 1 Second by Solsix(m): 7:59pm On Mar 21, 2023
afesco:
U can actually do it, it cost #3 per sms

1 Like

Re: OPAY Is The Best Bank In Nigeria. You Receive Alerts In 1 Second by Solsix(m): 8:00pm On Mar 21, 2023
Olaoluwa122:
Thief
Re: OPAY Is The Best Bank In Nigeria. You Receive Alerts In 1 Second by idamokoemmanuel(m): 8:01pm On Mar 21, 2023
I will give Opay five star, any day any time. They have the best network so far. Recieve instant alert when someone sent money to you. No hidden charges, no transfer charges.
Re: OPAY Is The Best Bank In Nigeria. You Receive Alerts In 1 Second by eteebanky1: 8:31pm On Mar 21, 2023
I have never regret using OPAY since ORIDE days in 2019

OPAY is simply the best

1 Like

Re: OPAY Is The Best Bank In Nigeria. You Receive Alerts In 1 Second by afesco: 9:10pm On Mar 21, 2023
Solsix:

U can actually do it, it cost #3 per sms
Ok but can u tell me how to go abt it.
Re: OPAY Is The Best Bank In Nigeria. You Receive Alerts In 1 Second by jamesversion: 10:02pm On Mar 21, 2023
Pauldollars:

All these mushroom banks like Opay, kuda, palmpay etc cannot be trusted with good money.

You put N100M now and tomorrow they will claim to have been hacked and your money gone.

Mtcheew. undecided

1 Like

Re: OPAY Is The Best Bank In Nigeria. You Receive Alerts In 1 Second by fergieboy: 10:02pm On Mar 21, 2023
PalmPay clear
Re: OPAY Is The Best Bank In Nigeria. You Receive Alerts In 1 Second by michaelbiz: 12:37am On Mar 22, 2023
jamesversion:

All these mushroom banks like Opay, kuda, palmpay etc cannot be trusted with good money.

You put N100M now and tomorrow they will claim to have been hacked and your money gone.

Mtcheew. undecided

Sorry bro.
Fintechs do not "fail" like banks.
They've been built to outlast banks.
Got all the necessary CBN and NDIC licenses.
Can handle a nuclear sized deposit from all over the world.
What will take your traditional banks bureaucratic lengthy days to process, it takes seconds here.
It's called the power of knowledge.

Chipper Cash is the king of world-accepted USD Virtual VISA cards.
Opay and Palmpay Tier 3 is to die for.
Don't get me started on Flutterwave.
All done without suspicious hidden charges.
Go figure. wink

1 Like

Re: OPAY Is The Best Bank In Nigeria. You Receive Alerts In 1 Second by bobkezel(m): 4:29am On Mar 22, 2023
michaelbiz:

Sorry bro.
Fintechs do not "fail" like banks.
They've been built to outlast banks.
Got all the necessary CBN and NDIC licenses.
Can handle a nuclear sized deposit from all over the world.
What will take your traditional banks bureaucratic lengthy days to process, it takes seconds here.
It's called the power of knowledge.

Chipper Cash is the king of world-accepted USD Virtual VISA cards.
Opay and Palmpay Tier 3 is to die for.
Don't get me started on Flutterwave.
All done without suspicious hidden charges.
Go figure. wink
What's special about the opay tier 3
Re: OPAY Is The Best Bank In Nigeria. You Receive Alerts In 1 Second by Pauldollars(m): 3:38pm On Mar 30, 2023
jamesversion:

Mtcheew. undecided

Who puts 100 million naira in an online bank?

People only use them to receive quick alerts and transfer to their main traditional commercial banks.
That's the advantage they have. Quicker alerts within seconds.
Re: OPAY Is The Best Bank In Nigeria. You Receive Alerts In 1 Second by tosyne2much(m): 9:17pm On Mar 30, 2023
jamesversion:

Mtcheew. undecided
The banks that are not mushrooms, what have they done to people missing and stolen funds? sad

3 Likes

Re: OPAY Is The Best Bank In Nigeria. You Receive Alerts In 1 Second by jamesversion: 10:09pm On Mar 30, 2023
tosyne2much:
The banks that are not mushrooms, what have they done to people missing and stolen funds? sad

And where did you resurrect from? grin

You that year on NL..... 10 reasons for this, 5 reasons for that, 15 reasons for something else. grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need A Dedicated Email Account / Inflatable Rhino /zodiac Boat Required Asap / Money Was Withdrawn From My Friend's UBA Bank ATM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.