Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,403 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Ulcer Testimony - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ulcer Testimony (169 Views)

Ulcer Testimony 8 / My Testimony Of Healing From A Strange Illness / How Do I Deal With Excruciating Ulcer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ulcer Testimony by taytee(m): 5:34pm On Mar 21, 2023
ULCER TESTIMONY 2
Indeed, many people have been suffering for ulcer from ages to ages without any solution to her problem , yet some patient used to get quicker more than the other unaware patient. Infact , it seems to be hard internal bodily problem most people have spent up to 1million looking for solution doctors have prescribed various solutions for them yet no solution.
However, there is a woman who has been battling with ulcer for 15 years and didn’t know there can be a solution to his health challenge after parading helter skelter to different hospital yet no solution. However , most health practitioners find it difficult to rectify any ulcer related problems in the body system.
On a faithful day, I met a woman in the street of Agege in lagos sitting down in a pharmacy kiosk anticipating for the next customer to leave the attendant when I was patronising my herbal solution for ulcer cure. i quickly whisper to her to come nearer. Afterwards , I explained the efficacy of the herbal and holistic solution to any types of ulcerative problems in the body system either oesophagus, intestinal and duodenum ulcer and stomach ulcer.
Mama nkechi, was speechless , and a little bit worried of the discomfort that seems to be very difficult to nullify in the body system.
After dragging her from the pharmacy store, she decided to purchase the solution then .
Procedural stages: the ulcer solution should be used with pap both morning and night . with a table spoon without any addition to it.
Warnings: the patients should avoid these:
Meat with a high fat content, high fat condiments, citrus fruits and juices, tomatoes products, coffee and tea- either caffeinated or decaffeinated , alcoholic beverages, spicy foods, chocolate and acidic foods, such as citrus and tomatoes.
Ulcer patient, should eat fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and fat free or low fat dairy foods, okra , little fish , unripe plantain, garden egg, green pepper.
After giving her those important guidelines mama nkechi , commenced the solution and took it for the period of 2 month interval with strict avoidance of dangerous foods that can reverse the pain back to the body system. as she was using the herbal medicine symptoms were reversing gradually , gradually without any side effects by the medicine. Just for the period of 2 month.
After usage she went back to hospital and she tested NEGATIVE to H-PYLORI INFECTION.
Immediately, she saw the result mama nkechi was marveled and joyous for good 5 hours .
NOTE: you too can be winner of ulcer today.
PERMANENT SOLUTUION HUB
WHATSAPP:0#9#0#2#8#18#3#0#3#9, 0#80#63#2#1#1#0#41.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is The Best DPT Therapist In New Hyde Park The Right Choice For Your Recover / The Ultimate Secret Of Court Ordered Paternity Test / Choosing The Right Contraceptive Method: Factors To Consider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.